Primal Fetish Network

General discussions about superheroines!
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Has anyone tried out Primal Fetish Network? https://www.primalfetishnetwork.com/

It looks like the promotional price is still on. How's the streaming (I presume) quality? I'd be interested in hearing impressions so far.

Thanks!

-Masmune
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have not tried the network site.

But I bought a LOT of Primal superheroine videos on clips4sale. They are the same videos. So you can buy the ones you want individually.

Primal has mainly stopped making new superheroine content. They were (and probably still are) the BEST superheroine producer around, IMO. But I think they just hit a point where they oversaturated the market and maybe figured they have basically done it all, so they didn't want to keep making the same videos over again with different models. Or maybe they started to see diminishing returns. Or something. Frankly, I think they would do well to keep making videos, but just do them less often, so they are not tripping over their own feet, so to speak.

They released a new video last week, I think, but I suspect it was a custom order and that's all they are doing now, superheroine-wise. I have like 3 customs from them, as well and they are all excellent.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would suspect superheroine is a limited market and that other genres sell more. The SH market doesn't seem to grow. Also I'm not even sure if the newer generation likes super heroines all that much.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
I would suspect superheroine is a limited market and that other genres sell more. The SH market doesn't seem to grow. Also I'm not even sure if the newer generation likes super heroines all that much.
You'd think it would be more popular than ever, what with the MCU and such. But maybe you are right. Maybe it's only use old farts who grew up watching Wonder Woman and Batgirl on TV who got warped. :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
2 years ago

You'd think it would be more popular than ever, what with the MCU and such. But maybe you are right. Maybe it's only use old farts who grew up watching Wonder Woman and Batgirl on TV who got warped. :)
Yeah I think that's the case, at least the traditional heroines. Now anime is very popular but the characters are different.
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
2 years ago
I have not tried the network site.

But I bought a LOT of Primal superheroine videos on clips4sale. They are the same videos. So you can buy the ones you want individually.

Primal has mainly stopped making new superheroine content. They were (and probably still are) the BEST superheroine producer around, IMO. But I think they just hit a point where they oversaturated the market and maybe figured they have basically done it all, so they didn't want to keep making the same videos over again with different models. Or maybe they started to see diminishing returns. Or something. Frankly, I think they would do well to keep making videos, but just do them less often, so they are not tripping over their own feet, so to speak.

They released a new video last week, I think, but I suspect it was a custom order and that's all they are doing now, superheroine-wise. I have like 3 customs from them, as well and they are all excellent.
Yeah, I have bought some of their videos in the past, and I like the content. I'm mostly curious about how their subscription service works on a technical level.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Masmune wrote:
2 years ago
Yeah, I have bought some of their videos in the past, and I like the content. I'm mostly curious about how their subscription service works on a technical level.
I dunno. But looking at the main page and the most recent releases, it looks like this site is WAYYYYY behind. Like there are a ton of new videos from the last several years that just aren't there. I could be wrong.