Heavenly Heroines

General discussions about superheroines!
varulv
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi.

I was wondering if anybody know how I can get a hold of the photosets from Heavenly Heroines? I used to have them, but lost them in a harddrive crash. The website is down, and the photographer who ran the sites has sadly died. If anybody have any tips on how to get a hold of them it would be greatly appreciated.

best wishes

v
Attachments
00000.jpg
00000.jpg (93.39 KiB) Viewed 1199 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Legitimately sourced please guys no links to file sharing sites.
If you can help then post here or send a private message to varulv.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

varulv wrote:
2 years ago
Hi.

I was wondering if anybody know how I can get a hold of the photosets from Heavenly Heroines? I used to have them, but lost them in a harddrive crash. The website is down, and the photographer who ran the sites has sadly died. If anybody have any tips on how to get a hold of them it would be greatly appreciated.

best wishes

v
Not sure I have photo sets per se but probably a bunch of them if I managed to save them after a hard-drive crash of my own. I will look for them over the next few days and let you know. I was a paying member of their site for a couple of years. They did good work.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
varulv
Neophyte
Neophyte

That is very nice of you DrDominator9 :-) Was also a paying customer on that site, along with the Steele sisters sites, but Heavenly Heroines was always my favourite. Really liked their work. So sad that it is unavailable now.
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

There really have been a number of good producers in the genre over the years that put their individuality into the work. When you see a photo you just know who created it. There are more than I can faithfully name, so I won't try.
MrBleh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I didn't know the photographer for Heavenly Heroines passed away.
My condolences to his family and friends.
I too have been searching for pics from that site.
They are few and far between, that's for sure.
Very nice of you to post one of your picutres, varulv.