SHX - Spider-Girl: Multiverse Monster - Alina Lopez

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
SHL
Producer
Producer

PURCHASE HERE
http://www.superheroinelimited.com/spid ... se-monster

Price: $60
Length: 1 Hour and 3 Minutes
Size: 4K HEVC: 16GBs / 1080P: 3.5GBs

Featuring: Alina Lopez and Nathan Bronson

Synopsis

Tony Stark sends Spider-Girl on a mission to stop a multiverse hopping monster… and she’s the only thing between him and his plan to end the universe.

22 Minutes of Non-Hardcore Content
15 Minutes character is masked
Boob reveal at 55 minute marker
Fully nude at 58 Minute marker
Its a hardcore film
It contains a rape scene
By the end of the film the whole costume comes off
It contains a unmasking scene
Theres some web action
Bearhug scene
Kick to face
Backbreaker
Gas weakening scene
Oral scene
Beatdown scene
Wrist attack (disables webbing)
Bad ending (No death)

TRAILER
https://we.tl/t-KXanI1YyEt

Spider-Girl 003.jpg
Spider-Girl 003.jpg (925.66 KiB) Viewed 7153 times
Spider-Girl 005.jpg
Spider-Girl 005.jpg (878.8 KiB) Viewed 7153 times
Spider-Girl 007.jpg
Spider-Girl 007.jpg (556.56 KiB) Viewed 7153 times
Spider-Girl 029.jpg
Spider-Girl 029.jpg (921.99 KiB) Viewed 7153 times
Spider-Girl 012.jpg
Spider-Girl 012.jpg (677.24 KiB) Viewed 7153 times
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Alina Lopez does excellent work, I loved her in the last Enthusiastic Participation film. This Spider-Girl film looks really good from what I have seen in the trailer. I am going to have to check this one out in the next couple days or so.
bigums
Henchman
Henchman

I don't understand why SHL doesn't get a lot of conversation in this forum? His work is incredible! Yeah, I know $60 can be a stretch for a lot, but when you compare it to what else is being offered out there, the cost: production factor goes way down. He hires the first-rate talent, uses great equipment, has a great eye for scene composition, does great post-work, and is a painstaking perfectionist.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

bigums wrote:
2 years ago
I don't understand why SHL doesn't get a lot of conversation in this forum? His work is incredible! Yeah, I know $60 can be a stretch for a lot, but when you compare it to what else is being offered out there, the cost: production factor goes way down. He hires the first-rate talent, uses great equipment, has a great eye for scene composition, does great post-work, and is a painstaking perfectionist.
I will always treasure SHL's first Uninvited film. It was a rather simple premise, but it was fabulous. It was unique, a departure in many ways from what you see in other SHIP films. Very hot and sexy. Damien is very talented and checks a lot of boxes in terms of SHIP genre. I have a number of his titles and I enjoy his work.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

bigums wrote:
2 years ago
And if you pre-order you can save 10$ and get for example a BTS video in addition.
+ the videos are about one hour long.
Last edited by Maskripper 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
SHL
Producer
Producer

bigums wrote:
2 years ago
Different strokes for different folks

Probably a lot of cross overs between forums and people here might comment over there
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

My symbiotic spidersenses are tingling extremely hard for this sexy Spidergirl! :spidey:
bigums
Henchman
Henchman

SHL wrote:
2 years ago
bigums wrote:
2 years ago
Different strokes for different folks

Probably a lot of cross overs between forums and people here might comment over there
Fair enough. But, dude is killing it!!
bigums
Henchman
Henchman

bushwackerbob wrote:
2 years ago
bigums wrote:
2 years ago
I will always treasure SHL's first Uninvited film. It was a rather simple premise, but it was fabulous. It was unique, a departure in many ways from what you see in other SHIP films. Very hot and sexy. Damien is very talented and checks a lot of boxes in terms of SHIP genre. I have a number of his titles and I enjoy his work.
I agree! His style was a complete departure from everything else out there from the jump! Edgy, angles, perfect inner dialogue, done in a way that wasn't campy or over-acted. For me, that production became the standard to which I compared everything else. And then the dude just continued to get better at his craft, surpassing other stalwarts in the industry. Of course, this is my opinion.