Any clips of supergirl getting defeated while her boyfriend/husband is forced to watch?

General discussions about superheroines!
dq15ww
Neophyte
Neophyte

I always loved the clip a super wish part 2 because it showcases a boyfriend watching his girlfriend dressed up as super girl fighting the bad guy. Are there any clips though, in which the supergirl is defeated in battle, and her boyfriend or husband is forced to watch and suffer through her demise?

I'm mainly into supergirl btw, other heroines I can take a look at but I'm mainly interested in supergirl clips.
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

Hmm I think you're on to something here, I can definitely see that working in a scene!
I can't think of any clips out there showing something like this, maybe someone else knows of something?

Otherwise maybe you'll have to get it made 😄
dq15ww
Neophyte
Neophyte

tumkar wrote:
2 years ago
Hmm I think you're on to something here, I can definitely see that working in a scene!
I can't think of any clips out there showing something like this, maybe someone else knows of something?

You know, I always hoped that they made an alternate ending of super wish pt2, or better yet, a part 3 where the villain comes back for revenge along with his buddies. He actually said in the ending of part 2 that "he'll be back" so it definitely fits the storyline for sure. The villains break into the apartment and restrain the boyfriend. His supergirl GF valiantly fights to rescue him but her enemies end up defeating her, leaving the guy to suffer in agony as he watches every step of her getting destroyed.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Giga/Akiba have a few such themed videos where the husband or boyfriend has to watch the heroine.
dq15ww
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Giga/Akiba have a few such themed videos where the husband or boyfriend has to watch the heroine.
Do you have any examples? I found one on akiba in which supergirl gets together with a guy, then laters goes on to fight the villains. She almost gets defeated but magically transforms into some other costume (which I didn't really like) and beats her enemies. I still like that video overall, seeing supergirl in grave danger and the guy being helpless to save her, but the ending was meh.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

dq15ww wrote:
2 years ago
Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Do you have any examples? I found one on akiba in which supergirl gets together with a guy, then laters goes on to fight the villains. She almost gets defeated but magically transforms into some other costume (which I didn't really like) and beats her enemies. I still like that video overall, seeing supergirl in grave danger and the guy being helpless to save her, but the ending was meh.
I googled Akiba, and found nothing related to films or superheroines, please what is actual link?

Thank you
dq15ww
Neophyte
Neophyte

dragontigerandhorse1985 wrote:
2 years ago
dq15ww wrote:
2 years ago
Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
I googled Akiba, and found nothing related to films or superheroines, please what is actual link?

Thank you
I was referring to this. https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5498
Bert

https://www.akiba-heroine.com/product/i ... ct_id=5502

It's not Supergirl and it's not in English, but this heroine faces a huge attacker while her boyfriend watches.
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah the Akiba ones are good, but obviously not understanding the language takes a bit away from the scenes.

If it was me I'd probably make it so the 3rd party was another female, eg a girl who was being attacked before the heroine arrived. But then the heroine loses and the girl has to watch while the superheroine is defeated.
If I was a betting man I would then say that the poor girl may even be forced to partake in the further humiliation of her Idol...
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

tumkar wrote:
2 years ago
Yeah the Akiba ones are good, but obviously not understanding the language takes a bit away from the scenes.

If it was me I'd probably make it so the 3rd party was another female, eg a girl who was being attacked before the heroine arrived. But then the heroine loses and the girl has to watch while the superheroine is defeated.
If I was a betting man I would then say that the poor girl may even be forced to partake in the further humiliation of her Idol...
I had a custom made once with this exact situation, except the victim became so disgusted with the heroine's weakness that she became a willing participant in the humiliation... It was a good one. :) And my memory is shit, but I think you were the one who recommended this producer, GiGi.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/63805 ... cking-67hi

I've also been toying with a script idea for a similar scenario for PKF Studios, which would of course be considerably darker with the victim and heroine both meeting their demise. I'll probably use Ashley Lane for it, since she's the GOAT at that kind of content.
dq15ww
Neophyte
Neophyte

Bert wrote:
2 years ago
https://www.akiba-heroine.com/product/i ... ct_id=5502

It's not Supergirl and it's not in English, but this heroine faces a huge attacker while her boyfriend watches.
I watch quite a bit of akiba, so I dont mind the language barrier, so long as I can find what I'm looking for. This looks close enough to supergirl, and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing !
dq15ww
Neophyte
Neophyte

tumkar wrote:
2 years ago

Anyone knows which producer might be able to produce a custom made video for this? I scoured the site and it seems cali logan is pretty reputable , but on clip4sale page, i only see female characters, whereas this video will require at least 2 male characters (the husband and the villain
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

[quote=awsman post_id=190706 time=1631032226
I had a custom made once with this exact situation, except the victim became so disgusted with the heroine's weakness that she became a willing participant in the humiliation... It was a good one. :) And my memory is shit, but I think you were the one who recommended this producer, GiGi.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/63805 ... cking-67hi

I've also been toying with a script idea for a similar scenario for PKF Studios, which would of course be considerably darker with the victim and heroine both meeting their demise. I'll probably use Ashley Lane for it, since she's the GOAT at that kind of content.
[/quote]

Ah, cool - I love that scene, glad to have been of help 😄

Yeah PKF could do it, the Valentina Nappi Supergirl being double teamed was one of mine.
You may struggle to get the two female arrangement?

But for OP's scene request with the heroine and two men pkf should be an option. I wonder if Cory Chase might be an option too - as you could have her as Supergirl being fucked by some other guy while her actual husband is made to watch.... Bit of a reality twist 😄
The few scenes I've had from them I usually get him fucking some other girl while Supergirl Cory has to watch.

Something to think about..
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

tumkar wrote:
2 years ago
Ah, cool - I love that scene, glad to have been of help 😄

Yeah PKF could do it, the Valentina Nappi Supergirl being double teamed was one of mine.
You may struggle to get the two female arrangement?

But for OP's scene request with the heroine and two men pkf should be an option. I wonder if Cory Chase might be an option too - as you could have her as Supergirl being fucked by some other guy while her actual husband is made to watch.... Bit of a reality twist 😄
The few scenes I've had from them I usually get him fucking some other girl while Supergirl Cory has to watch.

Something to think about..
Oh nice, glad you liked it.

Yeah, for PKF it'd have to be Ashley and one of John's local models, who can tend to be pretty flaky. But maybe next year if things finally start to improve...

I've had a few customs made with Cory and Luke as well. The opening scene to "Black Kanary vs the Syndicate" had Cory as the heroine's girlfriend in a foursome, so that had the twist of her having to watch her girlfriend get fucked at the same time that she was also being railed. :D However, her studio hasn't put out any new SHIP content in ages, and last I heard they'd decided to stop producing it altogether.
winterz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

There is a clip in which Cat Woman defeats WW's superhero boyfriend and then, in a separate scene, subdues WW. After capturing them both, Cat Woman strips them both naked, and makes WW watch her fucking WW's boyfriend, sorta the reverse of what you ask for. But then Cat Woman also makes WW's boyfriend watch she sexually humiliating her.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50111 ... p4-optimum
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

awsman wrote:
2 years ago

Oh nice, glad you liked it.

Yeah, for PKF it'd have to be Ashley and one of John's local models, who can tend to be pretty flaky. But maybe next year if things finally start to improve...

I've had a few customs made with Cory and Luke as well. The opening scene to "Black Kanary vs the Syndicate" had Cory as the heroine's girlfriend in a foursome, so that had the twist of her having to watch her girlfriend get fucked at the same time that she was also being railed. :D However, her studio hasn't put out any new SHIP content in ages, and last I heard they'd decided to stop producing it altogether.
Black Kanary - another good one!

Oh I didn't know they had decided to stop? I would guess they would still do customs though - at least I hope.

Primal is a good option too. They did the Hansel and Gretel one, which is along similar lines.

Another option would be Sinn Sage. She does customs with Drake, so I know for a fact you can get the two of them with another girl, but possibly they would get another male to suit OP's original request

Actually, while I think about it, Emma's Secret Life will definitely do the scene OP is wanting, I can't recommend her enough.
And a bit different, Honour May, a British model, is open to superheroine customs, she did a great one as Power Girl for me.
And another European one, Melody Pleasure - she will definitely do this scene for you, and I happen to know she already has a Supergirl costume...
And something a bit more left field, Azure Sky films does more bondage related stuff, but I bet he could get another guy in to play the superheroine's boyfriend forced to watch while he ties up and fucks her

In fact, this made me think a little and perhaps a frightening statistic, just off the top of my head, I have bought Supergirl costumes for at least 12 different models!!
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

I definitely concur on Emma, she’s done a couple of mine and she’s awesome. I’ll have to check out the other models you’ve recommended.

I try to mix it up with the heroines I use, but Wonder Woman is definitely the most frequent. Odds are if you’ve seen a WW home invasion scenario in the past couple years where she was defeated and taken as both Diana and Wonder Woman, it was probably one of mine…
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

Here is a taster of Honour May as Power Girl
Honour_Power-Girl.JPG
Honour_Power-Girl.JPG (35.86 KiB) Viewed 1626 times