Thicc or not thicc

General discussions about superheroines!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Opinion? Thin? Thick? Deluxe? What's your preference?
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I can go sticc to BBW honestly, but my preferred range is probably thick. Traditional Hourglass types have just gotten boring for me. Any kind of variance is usually appreciated and for superheroines especially it's kind of nice if they look like they can throw some force behind those POWs and BAMs.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

My primitive brain responds more strongly to a more pronounced hourglass and the look of healthy bodyfat. (Maybe a little extra jiggle.)

But below the threshold of a full-size spare tire, the attributes of a daring costume with minimal body art, a good performance, and genre content are what tick my boxes far more than any particular build.

Honestly we're lucky to have had so many open-minded and enthusiastic performers.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm with Douglas Quaid on this one. Athletic!

Big legs and arse are nice, but I prefer those resulting from maybe 75% hard work and 25% pie eating.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I prefer my heroine's - Athletically Slender or Lean and Mean. Not skinny, but muscle tone and definition without being overly bulky. To me, there is something sexy about a deceptively slender girl taking out 8 – 10 muscle bound thugs.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Ditto with McGheeny! Slender, great ass, legs and abs with breasts and beautiful face a bonus. GiGi Allens fits the bill with me for superheroines out there ... buts lots of other great ones.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

McGheeny wrote:
2 years ago
I prefer my heroine's - Athletically Slender or Lean and Mean. Not skinny, but muscle tone and definition without being overly bulky. To me, there is something sexy about a deceptively slender girl taking out 8 – 10 muscle bound thugs.
THIS!!!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Randy Moore and Cali Logan are my ideal types. However, I enjoy all body types except super super skinny.
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

Is this too thicc?
Attachments
Screenshot_20210708-111226_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-111226_Instagram.jpg (820.75 KiB) Viewed 7541 times
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thicc
Attachments
910607159.jpg
910607159.jpg (42.56 KiB) Viewed 7527 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
2 years ago
Randy Moore and Cali Logan are my ideal types. However, I enjoy all body types except super super skinny.
Cali Logan is what I would call damn near perfect, her in her purple Batgirl costume is the ideal perfect heroine
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago

Cali Logan is what I would call damn near perfect, her in her purple Batgirl costume is the ideal perfect heroine
Cali also does justice to a Wonder Woman outfit too :thumbup:
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I lean hard into tall, lean, and busty. All models and actresses are measured against Linda Carter.

Randy Moore is perfection. Cali Logan is right up there, too.
Villain
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I've got a sickness for thickness!
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

I have a pretty strong fetish for BBWs wearing boots, high heels, and super tight clothing and obviously in bondage. I would love to see more BBW superheroine content as well :).

I don't know if I have a preference because the BBW superheroine content is rare (unless I'm looking in the wrong places) but definitely love to see more "thicc" women in sexy clothes and bondage.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seems Thicc has a broad definition (no pun intended). Gal Gadot is not thicc to me. Thicc to me is having some chub, some breasts and some rear.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Seems Thicc has a broad definition (no pun intended). Gal Gadot is not thicc to me. Thicc to me is having some chub, some breasts and some rear.
Thicc, like BBW is one of those terms you'll never get everyone to agree on. Also being American's we tend to expect a little more meat on the bones than many other countries anyway. I would say your definition is pretty close to mine, big tits, big ass and a bit of stomach pudge. I've also heard it called Venus figured before.
lizlettersby
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thicc but not obese, at least when it comes to superheroines. Nice big full tits, round wobbly ass, thick wavy thighs, but still a toned body. I think the old SuperheroineCentral hit the nail on the head in terms of the idealized version of superheroines I prefer. Of course there's nothing wrong with thinner, flatter heroines. To me, in my head, it indicates a younger, more naive crime fighter. But if I had my pick I'd definitely go for the full bodied superheroine. Mmm so much lustier. So much more to play with!
lizlettersby
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Gus Goreman, Jr. wrote:
2 years ago
Is this too thicc?
Nope!!!!😛
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

My ideal is diamond shaped face, big breasts and long legs with a butt!-
Women with the biggest busts, country by country
214.jpg
214.jpg (62.66 KiB) Viewed 7313 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow Mexico is B cups? Couldn't tell by the weather chics on Univision.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Wow Mexico is B cups? Couldn't tell by the weather chics on Univision.
She is the one who reads the weather in my country! Maybe the weather will produce an increase in breasts.Image
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

xxjimbob2000 wrote:
2 years ago
I have a pretty strong fetish for BBWs wearing boots, high heels, and super tight clothing and obviously in bondage. I would love to see more BBW superheroine content as well :).

I don't know if I have a preference because the BBW superheroine content is rare (unless I'm looking in the wrong places) but definitely love to see more "thicc" women in sexy clothes and bondage.
This post reminded me of a model that was active like a decade or more ago. The name was Carmen Dreams, think she also went by Carmen Wildflower. She was a big girl who used to do videos as Wonder Woman and other superheroines, typical knockout and bondage stuff. A lot of it was posted on Youtube, but I don't think you can find most of them there anymore. Not sure how much of her content survives to this day.
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

What about Dani Arcadia?
Attachments
Screenshot_20210812-074516_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-074516_Twitter.jpg (703.84 KiB) Viewed 7189 times
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

DonShip wrote:
2 years ago
I lean hard into tall, lean, and busty. All models and actresses are measured against Linda Carter.

Randy Moore is perfection. Cali Logan is right up there, too.
What I like? Just look at my Avatar.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Sometimes in life I feel that I'm a picky pain in the rump when it comes to the ladies because I do not have a 'type'. I enjoy the company of women of all sorts of shapes, sizes, backgrounds, etc. For me, variety is everything. :fun:

And, of course, if she has a great pair of legs and can look amazing in the Lynda Carter era Wonder Woman costume. Baw-haw! :ww1:
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

thicc
MrBleh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

McGheeny wrote:
2 years ago
^^^THIS^^^
...but I would add to it that the heroine would be tall, as well.
I have an affliction for tall women and I once read a factoid that said that Wonder Woman is supposed to be 6' tall with an athletic build.
That REALLY appeals to me.

P.S. Love your Deviantart page, McGheeny! :thumbup:
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

You're a lot of hot women that are thick what superheroine
Attachments
xbizawards2020f0607.jpg
xbizawards2020f0607.jpg (391.32 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
20210509_074142.jpg
20210509_074142.jpg (93.75 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
BEitFmwmuv8.jpg
BEitFmwmuv8.jpg (124.95 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
Damselbinder

DARK DOKU wrote:
2 years ago
You're a lot of hot women that are thick what superheroine
Do... do you need medical attention?
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

I like some thiccness with my superheroines. The heroine that gets defeated with a thick, powerful appearance in her tight spandex leotard is the best for me. I always liked the old superheroine central models' physique for what I want for a superheroine.
088a.jpg
088a.jpg (90.04 KiB) Viewed 5229 times
h.jpg
h.jpg (219.78 KiB) Viewed 5229 times
Attachments
galaxylarge17 - snapshot7.jpg
galaxylarge17 - snapshot7.jpg (40.53 KiB) Viewed 5229 times
TroyKimmel03
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Christina Carter has gotten markedly thicker during the pandemic, but she’s tall and carries it well. But then again, it’s Christina Carter. She could lose a couple of limbs and still do it for me.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I like my heroines on the petit side. I am a really tall and like the idea of being able to manhandle a pretty young thing… I’ve never been a huge fan of big, top heavy women. CC is a definite exception, she has such a great face and is always an enthusiastic participant in adventures. She has filled out the last few years, but she is 46. I would love to see her start taking on the villain rolls. I did like her as Black Widow topping Angela Sommers’ Batgirl.

What makes Cali so awesome is that she has great proportions. I wish would get more into the Bat-trap style of batgirl videos. Angela sommers is about as perfectly proportioned as woman can be and her body is tight enough to believe she is a supe without a manly cut.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I think Yanet Garcia, former Mexican weather girl and now OnlyFans girls has the perfect super heroine face, hair, and body.

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

DonShip wrote:
1 year ago
I think Yanet Garcia, former Mexican weather girl and now OnlyFans girls has the perfect super heroine face, hair, and body.

So why did you skip her face?
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Overall, I like then thin and long legged.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
I like my heroines on the petit side. I am a really tall and like the idea of being able to manhandle a pretty young thing… I’ve never been a huge fan of big, top heavy women. CC is a definite exception, she has such a great face and is always an enthusiastic participant in adventures. She has filled out the last few years, but she is 46. I would love to see her start taking on the villain rolls. I did like her as Black Widow topping Angela Sommers’ Batgirl.

What makes Cali so awesome is that she has great proportions. I wish would get more into the Bat-trap style of batgirl videos. Angela sommers is about as perfectly proportioned as woman can be and her body is tight enough to believe she is a supe without a manly cut.
I agree about Cali's body and look, she is another one who can be either Dom or Sub
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
DonShip wrote:
1 year ago

So why did you skip her face?
I thought this the best view of her amazing body. Google her. You won't be disappointed.
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I’ve always been in the non-thick category, dating back to my high school days when the athletes, not the cheerleaders or pom pom girls, were what turned me on.

To me, a heroine needs speed, jumping ability, lateral movement, agility, balance and endurance. It don’t associate thickness (especially bigger than average breasts) with those traits.

I don’t mind a little thickness of thigh chub in a cutie sidekick. But I like my main heroine to be long, lean and athletic.

Posting a couple who fit the profile.

All this is personal preference, of course.
Attachments
465s.jpg
465s.jpg (111.56 KiB) Viewed 2049 times
64476_219606621957_n.jpg
64476_219606621957_n.jpg (57.5 KiB) Viewed 2049 times
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Widestance wrote:
1 year ago
I’ve always been in the non-thick category, dating back to my high school days when the athletes, not the cheerleaders or pom pom girls, were what turned me on.

To me, a heroine needs speed, jumping ability, lateral movement, agility, balance and endurance. It don’t associate thickness (especially bigger than average breasts) with those traits.

I don’t mind a little thickness of thigh chub in a cutie sidekick. But I like my main heroine to be long, lean and athletic.

Posting a couple who fit the profile.

All this is personal preference, of course.
This is a good point. Any professional superhero probably isn't going to be thick or fat because the nature of being a hero requires regular exercise and from a character standpoint, it's kind of silly to have someone who has decided to regularly throw themselves into danger who isn't also trying to be in the best shape possible. The way I see it, the only way a thicc or fat heroine works is if she falls under the following categories.

1. She just got her powers/started fighting crime and hasn't had time to train and slim down before going into action.
2. Something about the nature of her powers makes slimming down difficult (Maybe she has a connection to an alternative energy source which makes it more difficult for her to burn fat)
3. There's some benefit to her heroic actions in being overweight (Maybe she has a power that gets amplified by increasing her body mass)
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I always wondered why Superman was depicted as super muscular. With meta human strength, he could just as easily be dumpy and bald. He doesn’t seem to exercise and his super powers come from our yellow Sun. He doesn’t need to be jacked. Supergirl is pretty little waif.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl....what a gorgeous goddess ...she deserves to be the most sought after worshipped female on Earth!!!!
FB_IMG_1655013387386~2.jpg
FB_IMG_1655013387386~2.jpg (122.67 KiB) Viewed 1933 times
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

If we're talking thicc, McKenzie's got all the curves in all the right places.

With slender superheroines I think Natallia Starr murdered it in this leotard.

TroyKimmel03
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Leadpoison wrote:
1 year ago
If we're talking thicc, McKenzie's got all the curves in all the right places.

I think McKenzie is the sexiest superheroine out there right now. Hot af.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
I always wondered why Superman was depicted as super muscular. With meta human strength, he could just as easily be dumpy and bald. He doesn’t seem to exercise and his super powers come from our yellow Sun. He doesn’t need to be jacked. Supergirl is pretty little waif.
"It is better to be beautiful than to be good. But it is better to be good than to be ugly" -Oscar Wilde-
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Leadpoison wrote:
1 year ago

As a huge leotard fanatic myself, she sure makes my spidersenses tingling very hard! I bet it's simply impossible for her not to get excited while doing her superheroine activities in her sexy spandex costume, when the smooth blue spandex of her extremely tight leotard is causing arousing pressure on her crotch area!