Power Girl - Pink Kryptonite Infusion Transforms Superheroine into Lustful Superslut

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

http://www.clips4sale.com/53607/2529213 ... erslut</a>

New Release Starring Amber Alena as Power Girl. We are planning on doing one video release every 2-3 months as long as the support is there from our fans. Also older content will be available on our member ship site, I think about 100 superheroine videos going up over the next month. The price is $24.99 for a master pass to all of our different content including Mind-Control and Wrestling. The price is going up to $49.99 next month but anyone who signs up while at $24.99 while we are still uploading content will be "grandfathered in" at $24.99 for as long as they maintain a membership.

shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Looks good :)

Interested in the membership site if you can answer some questions.

Are all your videos going up there? or is it only older videos (is there some sort of date cut off)?

For example when will this Power Girl video be up on there?

Mainly interested in the superheroine vids so glad over 100 are going up there but just wanted to get some more clarifying details.

Also just so I don't miss the grandfathered site will the last date to lock in this price be the 31st of August?
Victor
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Looks great. I'm glad you are going to still put out superheroine content.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow! That is an awesome power girl
Falleen
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Amber Alena is a FANTASTIC powergirl. She's so sweet and sexy. She should definitely appear in a sequel to this.
The scenario is great, since it contains consensual elements. Guys, do not miss this amazing video.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

shzam wrote:
2 years ago

Are all your videos going up there? or is it only older videos (is there some sort of date cut off)?

Mainly interested in the superheroine vids so glad over 100 are going up there but just wanted to get some more clarifying details.

Also just so I don't miss the grandfathered site will the last date to lock in this price be the 31st of August?
It is going to be older content, I think our first 5-7 years of videos depending on the store. We still need the video sales on new releases. August 31st is the planned deadline for the price change on the membership.
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Are all the superheroine videos from the first 5-7 years going up? It looks like there are only a few at present.

Thanks!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

When I click on the link it fails.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Masmune wrote:
2 years ago
Are all the superheroine videos from the first 5-7 years going up? It looks like there are only a few at present.

Thanks!
Also interested in this if there is an answer :)

Almost end of the intro $24.99 price period but the site - https://primalfetishnetwork.com/ seems to only show minimal superheroine updates (everything else up here looks great though!).
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

So, we have 16 videos SiP up now, and (I am going to send super tech savvy) finally looks like the "bottle neck" we had with the videos we uploaded being transcoded is supposed to be solved so we will be adding 30-50 videos by the end of the month. On October 1st the membership goes to $49/month for anyone signing up after that date. Anyone who signs up now at $24.99 while we are still uploading most of our content and working out bugs keeps that price for as long as they keep their membership. There is also Mental-Domination and Sex-Wrestling and Taboo content since this is Masterpass to content we are uploading from all of our stores. https://primalfetishnetwork.com/
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

WonderKenna wrote:
2 years ago
shzam wrote:
2 years ago

It is going to be older content, I think our first 5-7 years of videos depending on the store. We still need the video sales on new releases. August 31st is the planned deadline for the price change on the membership.
We pushed back the deadline since were having trouble getting enough content to justify $49.99 up and need some issues slved to be able to do it. Now we have 16 videos SiP up, and (I am going to send super tech savvy) finally looks like the "bottle neck" we had with the videos we uploaded being transcoded is supposed to be solved so we will be adding 30-50 videos by the end of the month. On October 1st the membership goes to $49/month for anyone signing up after that date. Anyone who signs up now at $24.99 while we are still uploading most of our content keeps that price for as long as they keep their membership. There is also Mental-Domination and Sex-Wrestling and Taboo content since this is Masterpass to content we are uploading from all of our stores. https://primalfetishnetwork.com/