Some Hench-Women for Catwoman?

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
okona1
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi All --

I know this isn't actually a superheroine clip, but looking at these ladies, all I can think of is that they would be the pefect hench-women for Catwoman or a Catwoman-type villainess. They appear about 30 seconds or so into the vid. What do you think? :)

Okona

[youtube][/youtube]
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

OUTSTANDING IDEA!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Neilred
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

hey,

works for me. Catwoman and her Kittens. Catwoman and her Litter. I can picture it now and
what a lovely visual it is. :mrgreen:
You really need to have every square inch of
your ass kicked.-- "Dark Willow" to Buffy
(TWO TO GO-Season 6)
cosmo
Neophyte
Neophyte

Great find Okona and thanks to you and SHB. The only change i would suggest is that they don't have cowls over their heads. Just a cat-eye style mask. Like Julie Newmar's catwoman.
okona1
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

cosmo wrote:Great find Okona and thanks to you and SHB. The only change i would suggest is that they don't have cowls over their heads. Just a cat-eye style mask. Like Julie Newmar's catwoman.
Got to agree with you on that one, Cosmo! I never did like it when a sexy female costume (be it heroine or villainess) has too much cowl and not enough of the head and face showing. Even the 1960's Batgirl costume cowl was a bit too much of a cover for me, although it was made better by the lovely red hair coming out like that. And Lord knows I never could stand Zentai outfits (MH - no offense meant to your recent gallery release :wink: ). One thing that has always really helped make a heroine or villainess costume even better was the beautiful face to go along with it. Cover that up too much and it tends to detract from it.