Custom photo shoots

General discussions about superheroines!
modestyblaze
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Everyone

We are a new company in the UK trying to start our own superheroine peril productions. We are thinking of doing custom photo shoots to begin with. What do people think about photo shoots and comics? Perhaps to illustrate a story?

Modesty
Attachments
5A8B5E45-DDE4-4ED0-AA7D-A765AAA4BB58.jpeg
5A8B5E45-DDE4-4ED0-AA7D-A765AAA4BB58.jpeg (613.81 KiB) Viewed 997 times
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

Any new company is always welcome.. and doing photos is a good way to start.Just my opinion though on the custom part though? Maybe having a sort of small gallery to help show your work so the customers or potential customers have a idea of your range/models etc. But yes a photo shoot needs a story to go along with it. Like a comic or heading. Nice model you have there also.
modestyblaze
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you for those words. We shall definitely consider you suggestions :)
For customs or further information anyone can get in touch with us at [email protected]
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Got a website?
Damselbinder

modestyblaze wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Everyone

We are a new company in the UK trying to start our own superheroine peril productions. We are thinking of doing custom photo shoots to begin with. What do people think about photo shoots and comics? Perhaps to illustrate a story?

Modesty
Illustrating comics and stories would be quite an interesting thing to see.
modestyblaze
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for all your support. No website yet. It is difficult in this age to decide on what is the best platform to use. There is OF, subscribe star, clips4sale, many vids etc. Also with a website, apart from this great forum it is hard to market via social media. I was wondering what your opinions on this would be?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You can add a website or email address to your signature by editing your profile (click on your user name in the top right corner of the screen and take it from there)
It will then be on the bottom of all your posts.

(User Control Panel, Profile tab, Edit Signature)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).