Fight Girls by Frank Cho (AWA 2021)

shevek
Producer
Producer

One of the GOATs of drawing sexy women in perilous situations is back on the case.
Frank Cho is writing and drawing FIGHT GIRLS, with French colorist Sabine Rich.

I've read issue #1. It starts out with a simple premise which is basically Hunger Games meets Contest of Champions.
10 women are in a physical contest to become the new Queen of their space empire,
and the contest is being broadcast across the galaxy.

They're diverse in background, but they're pretty much all the same classically beautiful body type which Cho draws so well.
No problem with that, but it will be interesting to see if he gives them sufficiently unique personalities so the reader
is eventually able to root for one or more of the characters.

There's plenty of deadly action, peril and intrigue in Issue #1 already, but I think that's only the tip of the iceberg.
I won't give anything away, but if you like athletically fit sexy women fighting and getting into danger, this is the comic for you.

The comic is put out by AWA/Upshot, which is distributed through Diamond, so you should be able to find it at almost any comic
shop or get them to order it for you. Issue #1 came out on July 7 so the series is ongoing for now.

This is pretty much the opposite of the Bitch Planet comic...i.e., Kelly Sue DeConnick's worst nightmare. Go Cho!
fight girls.jpg
fight girls.jpg (320.89 KiB) Viewed 716 times