Happy Birthday AEM!

Info regarding this website!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Happy birthday to Abductorenmadrid.

Thanks for your story contributions and photomanips, here's hoping you have a great day

T.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
Happy birthday to Abductorenmadrid.

Thanks for your story contributions and photomanips, here's hoping you have a great day

T.
What he said but with more vowels. :giggle: (He's Welsh, for those who might not get the joke.)

We miss your contributions, AEM, and hope your timing breaks free for more chats, comments and delicious writing and photo stories.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hey guys - thanks for your messages!

As you can tell my free time has kind of evaporated as winter turned to spring and I got onto some house projects. My birthday was a little tense too as I awaited news of my father who was going to receive feedback on the investigations into his recent poor health. It was the best of worst news or the worst of good news though - yes, cancer as we had feared, but manageable cancer - the future looks brighter than it did a week prior to then ...

As I get the house projects under control I will look to be more involved here again - I have many characters in my head nagging me to flesh out their stories and of course I need to catch up with the various adventures of Amazos and The Invisible Woman.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, it means a lot!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Not much to catch up on regarding Amazos and Sue Richards I regret to say. An unproductive summer for me, I'm afraid.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Good-ish news with your dad anyways.
:thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).