You're Dead to me Denmark

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

YOU WEBBED TOED BACON MUNCHERS HAD 1 JOB!

NOW I GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS "IT'S COMING HOME" SHIT FOR ANOTHER 4 DAYS AND HOPE ITALY! FUCKING ITALY! THE COUNTRY VERSION OF A MCDONALDS ICE CREAM MACHING WHEN IT COMES TO RELIABLITY SAVES THE WORLD FROM THESE INSUFFERABLE BALL FONDLERS!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

LB you got this all wrong. WE ARE JUST 90 MINUTES AWAY FROM HAVING ENGLAND SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE WORLD CUP IN 1966.
Scotland Ireland and Wales have had 55 YEARS of them banging on about it and let's face it they only won it then because of home advantage and this time somehow they ended up playing 4 games out of 5 at Wembley so it's pretty much the same scenario.
And whilst they were the better side last night and I always want the best team to win, let's not forget that they did it in style... Er... With an own goal and a dodgy penalty decision.

90 minutes from peace... and if they lose well we get a rest from its coming home for a year or two
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, Denmark did a good job....after all, England was the clear favorite in this one (1.7 on England, around 5.4 on Denmark) and they managed a draw after 90 minutes.
As they had practically no good attempts on goal besides the freekick....that was a good result for them.
And perhaps these 30 minutes of overtime might be a small disadvantage for England as they have one day of rest less than Italy (who were also in overtime but one day earlier).

Seeing the betting numbers for the final....England is the favorite...but very slightly.
I still think, as I mentioned in the other thread, that Italy will win this cup.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Maskripper wrote:
2 years ago
Well, Denmark did a good job....after all, England was the clear favorite in this one (1.7 on England, around 5.4 on Denmark) and they managed a draw after 90 minutes.
What are you doing Ripper? You should be all

Verdammte Ladenbesitzer! Ich kann nicht glauben, dass wir gegen diesen Haufen hymnischer Esel verloren haben! Der Premierminister sieht aus, als wäre Angela in einer Budgetklinik trans! Das passiert, wenn man sich bei allem auf Dänen verlässt.

You cannot go around being German and reasonable? That's basically a harbinger of the apocalypse. It's up there with people realising England and the UK are not the same thing, celtic people waiting a full minute before flying into a stabby rage about basically nothing or Americans saying "supersize for 50c? no thanks, I'm good with the small one"
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Black dives matter
IMG-20210708-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20210708-WA0004.jpg (124.22 KiB) Viewed 1540 times

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@lionbadger:
Was that the result of google translate? :hmmm: :lol:
And my problem is rather with the german team and their coach....they are to blame for not knocking out England.
But well, next win over England in penalty shoot out will be at the World Cup 2022 :whistle:
-
@tallyho:
Actually, it wasn't a "dive".
But many refs wouldn't have given a penalty for it as it wasn't enough foul for them.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

yeah, Google to the rescue (rescue whale style), I could see it was going a bit sideways but decided it would be in the spirit of the rant to keep it
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Maskripper wrote:
2 years ago

@tallyho:
Actually, it wasn't a "dive".
But many refs wouldn't have given a penalty for it as it wasn't enough foul for them.
It's Sterling, of course it was a dive, he's never ridden out a tackle in his life, look at the own goal - the guy is in front of him and clearly plays the ball (as he plays it into his own net) and Sterling screams, throws up both arms and falls over the guys legs looking for the penalty.

The second goal had the barest of contact and whoops! there he goes, the football Tom Daly.
Got 4 friends who are referees, all reckon it wasn't a penalty.
IMG-20210703-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20210703-WA0008.jpg (40.41 KiB) Viewed 1517 times

Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh.... it's a sportsball thing.

Yeah! You guys push that spherical object toward the other end of that field! Change the world!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On a side note the reason McDonald ice cream machines are always broken is McDonalds has a monopoly contract with the company who makes the machines and that company gets over 30% of its revenue from service calls.
Damselbinder

lionbadger wrote:
2 years ago
YOU WEBBED TOED BACON MUNCHERS HAD 1 JOB!

NOW I GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS "IT'S COMING HOME" SHIT FOR ANOTHER 4 DAYS AND HOPE ITALY! FUCKING ITALY! THE COUNTRY VERSION OF A MCDONALDS ICE CREAM MACHING WHEN IT COMES TO RELIABLITY SAVES THE WORLD FROM THESE INSUFFERABLE BALL FONDLERS!!!
cope
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

So much this:

Almost get as much drama from the dives as a soap opera! That's why I watch rugby and Aussie rules football as I can when the NFL is out of season!

My 2 cents.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Femina wrote:
2 years ago

Yeah! You guys push that spherical object toward the other end of that field! Change the world!
It's not a "sportsball" thing, it's a Celts sharing their island with grabby germanic Angles thing.

but, in solidarity with your contempt for never ending sport nonsense, see below.

Damselbinder

lionbadger wrote:
2 years ago
Femina wrote:
2 years ago

It's not a "sportsball" thing, it's a Celts sharing their island with grabby germanic Angles thing.

but, in solidarity with your contempt for never ending sport nonsense, see below.

"There's everything to play for.

And forever to play it in!"
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

lionbadger wrote:
2 years ago
Femina wrote:
2 years ago

Well I do love me some David Mitchel though.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Jock newspaper headline
IMG-20210711-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20210711-WA0014.jpg (254.71 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
Screenshot_20210711-193037~2.png
Screenshot_20210711-193037~2.png (627.14 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
Screenshot_20210711-182851.png
Screenshot_20210711-182851.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1334 times

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Jeez and I thought American football was bonkers. You footballers have a SERIOUS problem.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Stupid fuckers are rioting and fighting Leicester Square and outside Wembley

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would be funny if this broke out into a Marry Poppins musical. "Just a spoon full of football makes the blokes go down... blokes go down.."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Commiserations to the real English fans, not the pricks who start fights, and well done to Italy felt they were the better team and deserved it. (Though should have had a red card or two)

On the plus side you get to drone on about 1966 for another 55 years
To hopefully raise a smile -
IMG-20210711-WA0023.jpg
IMG-20210711-WA0023.jpg (38.4 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
IMG-20210711-WA0021.jpg
IMG-20210711-WA0021.jpg (106.98 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
IMG-20210711-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20210711-WA0020.jpg (34.55 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
IMG-20210711-WA0028.jpg
IMG-20210711-WA0028.jpg (54 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
Laugh and the world laughs with you guys, cry and you are probably an England fan this morning.