Fun with PhotoShop

Links to all your favorite superheroine websites!
Forum rules
In order to add your link here, you must have a reciprocal link back to http://www.superheroineforum.com on your site!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks wrote:
3 years ago
Daisy Duke KNOWS what she WANTS & KNOWS what she LIKES! Batman & BONERS in TIGHTS!
I definitely think the tights idea is totally worth trying, I'll probably like it too!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Daisy can’t resist Batman anymore. She puts on her tightest briefs and dances for him. She will do anything to get him to love her!
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ginger enjoys watching Batman struggle in his bonds as she commands her henchmen to tie him
to a table in front of her throne, where she’ll stand over and tease Batman with her voluptuous body
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ginger is getting a wild sensation in her black leotard and pantyhose while watching Batman struggle in his TIGHTS!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks wrote:
2 years ago
Ginger is getting a wild sensation in her black leotard and pantyhose while watching Batman struggle in his TIGHTS!
Well I certainly would feel the wild sensation if I'd be in Batman's tights while she's watching! :ybat:
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batman I'm wearing my SILKY SHIMMERY PANTYHOSE I PROMISED! Why don't you CUM on over to the BOOM BOOM ROOM and let me run my PANTYHOSE ENCASED LEGS all over your TIGHTS!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (149.59 KiB) Viewed 17029 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

"Commissioner? Is that you?"
🤣 :giggle: :lol:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH THE VIEW!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (79.4 KiB) Viewed 16907 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batman is that a banana in your tights or are you just glad to see me?
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (127.77 KiB) Viewed 16847 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It looks like it might be Paddington bear.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It's a banana. They are rich in potassium and fiber. Good nutrition is important for everyone and not just crime fighters. :)
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH BATMAN! YOU ARE GLAD TO SEE ME! You Really know how to fill out those SILKY TIGHTS of yours!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (80.59 KiB) Viewed 16804 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batman does she have a run in her PANTYHOSE? No worries old chum I always carry a spare pair in my utility belt.
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (105.51 KiB) Viewed 16758 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

JUST RELAX INTO IT!
Image Image
JUST Let WonderWoman TAKE CARE OF YOU!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

superheroinelinks wrote:
2 years ago
JUST RELAX INTO IT!
Image Image
JUST Let WonderWoman TAKE CARE OF YOU!
She is going to get that all over his shirt!!!(and hopefully her face!)
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

What do you think of my NEW Henchwomen Batsy?
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (101.97 KiB) Viewed 16529 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH GOLLY!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Image Image Image Image Image Image
HOLY CRYING GAME!
Last edited by superheroinelinks 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'll FINISH YOU OFF!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Batman in the crying game!!! That is so hit, the thought of him being caught off guard after it is too late for him to back out and he gets his first taste of the old ding dong...lol...classic
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Image Image Image
GREAT GOTHAM BATMAN!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

GREAT GOTHAM!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Image Image
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

I came over as soon as I could!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Both heroes were emotionally and physically spent after an entire night of love making! Robin came inside and all over Wonder Woman SO many times he was physically dehydrated and needed liquid and physical nourishment! Cum stains were all over her pantyhose and his tights! Cum was also in Wonder Woman's hair.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

This one is the BEST!

These Batman voice overs are hilarious! by Rickyross_a he's on instagram youtube and tiktok too
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

You're ALL OURS NOW Boy Wonder!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH BATMAN your TIGHTS are SO SILKY!