Batmobile

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I was cruising through downtown Vegas tonight and someone was driving a Batmobile with another guy following and filming. I got to talk to t driver who was the mechanic who worked on it for a client in town. Sorry I couldn't take pics cause I was on my bike. Pretty cool someone in town has a Batmobile. I know a few models who'd love to pose next to it.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Tracy Jordan has used one in a few of her vids.
I saw one at Cardiff comic con a few years back, it's a big beast.
Atomic powered yet a top speed of 38 mph :giggle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah the guy said they run around $100k for a full replica. Someone was dropping some cash on this.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I saw an original version back in the late 1980s when it toured the US with a showing of theTV series movie. I wish I had taken a closer look at the interior back then.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
I was cruising through downtown Vegas tonight and someone was driving a Batmobile with another guy following and filming. I got to talk to t driver who was the mechanic who worked on it for a client in town. Sorry I couldn't take pics cause I was on my bike. Pretty cool someone in town has a Batmobile. I know a few models who'd love to pose next to it.
Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!

O.O

No but seriously, that's pretty neat. Wish I had a batmobile :( did it seem like it was for a film or documentary or anything? Or mostly amateur film for recreational purposes?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Femina wrote:
3 years ago
Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!
Kind of hard to whip out my celphone on my bike in stop and go traffic ;) I should get my go-pro mounted again. I usually see something odd downtown like custom cars or cycles.

Sadly downtown isn't fun due to the fact every restaurant wants reservations unless you want fast food. Even Beer Park is reservations now.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sorry to come to this late, but are we talking about an Adam West batmobile?

I'm pretty sure replicas of the Tim Burton batmobile are also available.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lurkndog wrote:
2 years ago
Sorry to come to this late, but are we talking about an Adam West batmobile?

I'm pretty sure replicas of the Tim Burton batmobile are also available.
Adam West Batmobile.