They call me T1P

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi there, I go by ThatOnePervert, but to keep it short just call me T1P. I'm a pervert who writes perverted stories to please my naughty parts and hopefully the naughty parts of other perverts.

Superheroine erotica is one of my major kinks and I’ve been familiar with Hypnotics World for a while, finally decide to join the forum and I hope to post some stories you guys might like. In terms of sexual content, well to use a couple other popular creators as references I tend to bounce between the tamer peril antics of Damselbinder to the raunchy monster fucking of Mr. X. I’ll try to provide content warnings and synopsis with each story just so you know if it’s for you.

I’ve written some superheroine peril stuff on multiple sites but linking directly to anything I’ve written over a year ago usually makes me physically ill, so I’ll just say it’s out there if you’re curious. Hopefully, I’ll have something new to post here soon.
Damselbinder

ThatOnePervert wrote:
2 years ago
Hi there, I go by ThatOnePervert, but to keep it short just call me T1P. I'm a pervert who writes perverted stories to please my naughty parts and hopefully the naughty parts of other perverts.

Superheroine erotica is one of my major kinks and I’ve been familiar with Hypnotics World for a while, finally decide to join the forum and I hope to post some stories you guys might like. In terms of sexual content, well to use a couple other popular creators as references I tend to bounce between the tamer peril antics of Damselbinder to the raunchy monster fucking of Mr. X. I’ll try to provide content warnings and synopsis with each story just so you know if it’s for you.

I’ve written some superheroine peril stuff on multiple sites but linking directly to anything I’ve written over a year ago usually makes me physically ill, so I’ll just say it’s out there if you’re curious. Hopefully, I’ll have something new to post here soon.
A call out by name! I blush.

Welcome to the forum. :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome, we have 2 story sections the Dungeon for darker stuff the main story section for more peril orientated stuff.
But you probably know all that.
If you have any questions post them here as myself and DrDominator9 are here to help people enjoy the site.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
Welcome, we have 2 story sections the Dungeon for darker stuff the main story section for more peril orientated stuff.
But you probably know all that.
If you have any questions post them here as myself and DrDominator9 are here to help people enjoy the site.
Thank you, I actually did have questions about what qualifies a story for the dungeon or not. I tend to be more of a Good End or To Be Continued sort of guy. Either the heroine turns things around and comes out on top or at the very least they'll be alive at the end with the possibility of escape or rescue somewhere in the future. Does any sex at all mean it would be a dungeon story or would that be for Bad Ends?
Damselbinder

Dungeon stories are for graphic sexual content. The regular story section doesn't need to be completely chaste or anything, but I think a fair way of thinking about it would be "If Deviantart would let me post this then regular stories; if not, then dungeon."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

As a rule of thumb - death, brutal torture, sadistic maiming, violent rape, bad ending = Dungeon. (you can have all that with a good ending obviously, but that would still be Dungeon.)
Heroine suffers, struggles, can be sexually assaulted but more sensually rather than brutally, may be beaten but not brutalised and killed, and usually triumphs or at least comes through the other end= main story section

I have an ongoing trilogy in the main story section that involves survivable defeats and multiple lesbian sexual assaults for example but the heroines ultimately survive and win through and the assaults are not brutal

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
multiple lesbian sexual assaults
You have my attention, Sir.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Self promotion wasn't my intention, explanation was, lol 😂

ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
Self promotion wasn't my intention, explanation was, lol 😂
Congratulations, you completed a main quest and side quest objective in the same post :happy:
Got a link?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:giggle:

Well if I must. But a warning they are very long and very detailed and so not everyones cup of tea.

Here is the first and there are links to others at the end (if not I will have added them by the time you reach the end in 2023)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14986&hilit=Coup+de+graces

Please post a comment good or bad.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

There was also this discussion thread about what belongs in which story section

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=33245