Update At Superheroine Underworld - Fighting In Water

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

For those of you who have been asking for superheroines in the water, here you go! Wonder Christina vs. RiddleGrrl!

I've included some vidcaps here but for a full synopsis and vidcaps check out

http://www.superheroineunderworld.com

I think you guys will like what you see! I dont think you'll find this anywhere else,that's for sure :)

We are shooting part 2 on WEDNESDAY so if there are scenes you want to see shot, then get your requests in now!

Wonder Christina is out looking for RiddleGrrl and finds her quickly but is knocked out before she can capture her! While at RiddleGrrls mercy she plays with Wonder Christina, fondling her, debooting her, kissing her feet, playing with her breasts. RiddleGrrl gets so into it she doesn't see Wonder Chrstina coming to and soon she is trapped in Wonder Christina's mighty leg choke! There is no hope for RiddleGrrl and soon she is out cold from the super squeeze of Wonder Christina's legs! But what's happening? Wonder Christina can't control herself and she starts ravishing RiddleGrrl's body! Soon RiddleGrrl awakens and informs Wonder Christina that she dosed the KO agent with an aphrodisiac which puts Wonder Christina under her power! She commands Wonder Christina to kiss up her body and Wonder Christina can do nothing but comply!
RiddleGrrl decides the two need a change of sceneery and invites WC outside. As she starts to follow she comes to and decides to handle things her own way!
Changing into her diving suit, Wonder Christina goes after RiddleGirl! The two fight it out in the pool! What happens next? It's a very SHOCKING ending!

Models: Christina Carter, Fayth
Attachments
29.jpg
29.jpg (44.17 KiB) Viewed 5187 times
30.jpg
30.jpg (61.65 KiB) Viewed 5187 times
31.jpg
31.jpg (24.83 KiB) Viewed 5187 times
32.jpg
32.jpg (64.14 KiB) Viewed 5187 times
41.jpg
41.jpg (45.26 KiB) Viewed 5187 times
54.jpg
54.jpg (88.56 KiB) Viewed 5187 times
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Oooooooooooo
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Unbelievable! :) Love it.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

From the looks of it, it looks like something that only MH would be able to make! Revolutionary!
Klonos
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Holy crap!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

We had a lot of fun making this one! We are working on a trailer for it, since I dont think the vidcaps do it justice....
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

MH

This is by far the hottest video you have ever made. You need to open a film school for all aspiring "directors". The SyFy Channel has yet to shoot an underwater action scene remotely close to what you accomplished here. (anybody who saw Giant Octopus vs Mega Shark knows what I'm talking about).

Christina is looking mighty fit lately (especially in her "wetsuit"). If you haven't done so yet, please take the time to compliment her on her new workout regiment because she is abso-freakin-lutely hot!

Cannot wait for part 2.

ps. was the wetsuit custom made for her because it fits like a glove. Maybe you can incorporate unitards as an alternate costume for your Blue Angels-you can call them Arctic Angels.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Keep up the excellent work. I need more releases to fill up by next DVD builder order from you. =D>
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The underwater fighting sequence looks great :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for all the compliments guys! Here is a trailer for ya....

Working on that trailer upload, LOL..
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Awesome trailer, dude. I KNOW I'm getting this now! :)
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

One of the scenes at the end of the trailer is absolutely electrifying, simply electrifying! =D>
hootersfiend
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

My only problem...the WW wetsuit. Wondie already has the perfect bathing suit without covering everything up. That was something I hated about the Lynda Carter version...covering her up with that ridiculous diving outfit.

Otherwise, nice job. :)
bach10mozart
Neophyte
Neophyte

Where can i find the full video for this?
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This is great with CC. I have this one and many more from Mighty H's website.
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Question for Mighty Hypnotic.
Is this still available anywhere?
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Build a DVD at www.hypnoticsworld.com
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for the help. I guess i still might have a DVD Player around the house, so i tried that rout. Unfortunately the site seemingly wouldn't accept credit card but only m. o.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

DVD builder is a great bargain deal because you can bundled your favorite preferences in one DVD. I ordered many in the past. A satisfied customer of MH.
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

I agree MH makes some good videos. I have quite a few of them, but all downloaded and paid with credit or debit card.
Ordering DVDs with a money order is so 90's.