Ultragirl costume

General discussions about superheroines!
olpterp
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The ultra girl character seems to be gaining in popularity. It's such a simple uniform, the blue and red leotard with red boots, can't go wrong. I can find the boots on amazon, but where does one find that leotard?

Thank you :)
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

To make sure we're all thinking the same thing, could you post a photo of what you have in mind?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Are you referring to the SHC Ultragirl? If so that was some blue leotard we found on the internet, some red boots, opera gloves, craft store mask and iron on logo. Just go to Amazon and look for leotard. Our only problem was finding a low cut top that also had a thing back vs granny panty back side.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Is the bottom of the costume shiny red booty shorts?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think this is the Ultragirl costume that olpterp is talking about.

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
olpterp
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Yes, the one heroine addict posted
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBY80S6/re ... 0A4YECKZ95

It looks pretty easy to make, like it's just a metallic blue leotard and metallic red cheerleader briefs. I think the belt is from a Supergirl Halloween costume.
I just did a quick search on Amazon
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

The one Mr X described is my all time personal favorite. SHC had the best ultra girl costume. Loved that actress!
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
2 years ago
The one Mr X described is my all time personal favorite. SHC had the best ultra girl costume. Loved that actress!
100% agree. That actress in that costume was fire!
ultragirllarge.jpg
ultragirllarge.jpg (343.95 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
grunt1984
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Supergirl77 wrote:
2 years ago
xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
2 years ago
100% agree. That actress in that costume was fire!

ultragirllarge.jpg
I'd second that
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What exactly is the deal with the modern maskless and capeless Ultra Girl that various producers are using these days? Is she based on something or is she just an open source character that anyone can use?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think that name is just generic like Wonderous Woman. I agree its not hard to get masks from Micheals or Hobby Lobby. Capes might be an issue if you don't know anything about sewing. But we did a lot of cheap hacks when we did SHC heroines. Like the same boots spray painted different colors like 20 times over. Opera gloves are cheap off Amazon. same with chokers. Also places like Ross for Less or Goodwill are places to get belts and other clothes items. The logos were iron on printer paper print outs.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I quite liked the old SHC aesthetic. The consistent "house style" of the designs made it seem like a universe where heroines wore a uniform, rather than a costume.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:
2 years ago
I quite liked the old SHC aesthetic. The consistent "house style" of the designs made it seem like a universe where heroines wore a uniform, rather than a costume.
I think the boiler plate costume of leotard, thigh boots, choker, mask and cape worked.
AdvOfUltraGirl
Neophyte
Neophyte

For what it's worth, here is a link to a fansite of the version of UltraGirl referenced in the OP.

https://www.adventuresofultragirl.com/
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I am partial to the booty short version. Chrissy Marie looks pretty good tied up as her and she gets into some pretty good perils. Th very first pic, although not CM looks like it is straight out of the Bondage Cafe play book.