Best Bat-trap missed opportunities

General discussions about superheroines!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So many times Batgirl should have gotten the cloth. They did have a stated chloro scene in season one but of some football player or millionaire or something.

Batgirl slinking into the Joker's hideout watching the goons playing cards. She snickers about how she's going to beat them up then BAM pokadotted hanky over the face and the Joker laughing as Batgirl struggles. Then later she's freed from some death trap by Batman and she explains matter of factly how she was caught off guard and was chloroformed and doesn't remember much.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The Batman TV show preferred to use colored sedating gas smoking out from objects like the Penguin's umbrella or Shame's women using Fear gas. Although they cut down on the usage in Season 3.
smvillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Yes, Batgirl in the shallow with Batman and Robin as the giant clam with it's hideous month open and approaches? Batgirl is instead will be the first course. "Push yourself away Batgirl"
"I Can't! Batman! Batman!" And a shrieking scream un Superheroine like shrieking scream as she in the mouth and it closes. And there is no boot sticking outside. Followed by a munching sound as it starts eating her.

Death in Slow Motion.....I'm a sucker for a damsel in a sawmill scene. Tie her to board on top a conveyer belt spreadeagled going crotch first. Got to keep her awake and of course gagged and looking wildly around for Batman to rescue her. When he does arrive thanks riddles left him. Riddler gives him one last riddle; "when is a girl like a stupid relative?" Then show him this in the film business is what's called "a two parter?"
Batgirl beginning to be sawed. But as races over and shuts everything down just like with Robin? He quickly realizes the answer to the riddle. "When it's Sex Doll! A Mannequin! A DUMMY!"

And a final Bat Trap....Batgirl in the scene where Batman is tied to the giant mouse trap and before Robin starts cutting the rope. The scene of Catwoman seducing Batgirl. Groping her lovely tits and fondling her pussy.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Or the scene with Robin being waxed and skeletalized while Batman is in a giant key cutter.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Or the scene with Robin being waxed and skeletalized while Batman is in a giant key cutter.
Speaking of wax, the giant candle dipper Riddler tied Batman and Robin to would babe been mightily improved if it ha been Batgirl and his purple clad henchbabe, Moth being repeated dipped and coated. I alway imagined Riddler in a constant state of erection when he had anyone in a death trap, he was so manic.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Susa. Dey was a big crush when I was young. She would have been a fantastic Robyn, the girl wonder. A woman I have chatted with for many years, fancies herself getting trapped as Robyn…. Always happy to oblige her.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 years ago
Batgirl was gassed a couple of times during her season. Generally, the only way to get a feisty batgirl into a proper death trap was to gas her. Louie the Lillac’s boutonnière was lame Catwoman gassed for the pattern cutter, Penguin gassed her with his umbrella (and then didn’t do anything with her, a lost opportunity for sure…). I think my favorite episode was when Prudence gassed her in the cricket Pavilion.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Susan Dey was a big crush when I was young. She would have been a fantastic Robyn, the girl wonder. A woman I have chatted with for many years, fancies herself getting trapped as Robyn…. Always happy to oblige her.

Dangling over vat of hot wax is a pretty awesome movie trope that can never be done to often…
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

[album][/album]
MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 years ago
Right plus those were all short... we really needed a longer drawn out version!

The Penguin’s vacuum chamber with the reverse bellows was pretty cool. I also loved when the moll’s would get into the whole killing people thing…
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

sneakly wrote:
2 years ago
Susan Dey was a big crush when I was young. She would have been a fantastic Robyn, the girl wonder. A woman I have chatted with for many years, fancies herself getting trapped as Robyn…. Always happy to oblige her.

Dangling over vat of hot wax is a pretty awesome movie trope that can never be done to often…
OMG, I had the same fantasy. The Brady Bunch and the Patridge Family were shown back-to-back, and I had visions of Maureen McCormick and Susan Dey wearing Robyn costumes fighting (and sometimes getting captured) by evil villains. Sometimes I would pair them up with their TV moms for Batwoman and Robyn episodes. Really liked Dey and started to fantasize her as other superheroines. To this day, I wish Robin the Boy Wonder had been Robyn the Girl Wonder.