A Word on Lady Cat

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

You may not know this but, when I post a story, I check on it almost every day. I look at the views and I read any replies so that, if warranted, I can respond to them quickly. After posting the first chapter of my most recent collaborative effort, I was rather surprised by the welcome back notes and replies directed at me and noticed no one had mentioned Lady Cat at all. Then it dawned on me. (Okay -- hit me with a brick and you've got my attention.) I had failed to introduce Lady Cat to the group, so here goes.

I have known Lady Cat for some years. Somewhere in darkest Europe, there lives a fearsome Crime Fighter who goes by the name of ....

Okay, okay. But Lady Cat IS a crime fighter. Rather, the character, Lady Cat, is a crime fighter inspired by the '90s Catwoman run in the comic. The player is a huge fan of Catwoman and that run in particular. Even so, Lady Cat is not a boring Catwoman clone as you might suppose, but a truly original character in her own right with a little bit of Batman scary obsession thrown in.

To sum up, she has proven to be an excellent player and a very talented writer. I consider it a privilege to write with her and a greater one to have her friendship.

Lady Cat is also very much responsible for my writing again, encouraging me to do so after I first came back online. She had been watching season one of Wonder Woman and first approached me about rewriting "The Feminum Mystique" with her. I was convalescing at the time and went back and watched season one myself. That's when I came up with the idea of extending the stories rather than rewriting.

She very much wanted to do something with Wonder Girl/Drusilla Prince and, if you read the story we have co-authored, you will see why. She is completely responsible for the characterization of Wonder Girl/Dru as she appears in our story. She wrote all her dialogue and the entire introductory section up to the gunshot is her writing, her ideas, etc. I helped a little with editing grammar and such, but the content is entirely hers.

This separate post is not only to introduce and welcome another writer into our midst, but also to apologize for not having done so in the first place. If you enjoy this work, be sure to tell Lady Cat, she is really the one who has made this story what it is.

You can return to the Introduction or go directly to Chapter One and begin to read.
Last edited by dravatar 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
DrAvatar
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

dravatar wrote:
2 years ago
You can read the story here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34691
RP partners can be a huge boon for story writing. My sole award-winning story at The Wizard's Lair was born of such a partnership. Happy for you both, and the story thus far is really interesting, I hope you continue.

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thank you for your reply. These little notes make the effort of writing and then refining the story into a readable form worthwhile to me. Thanks much.
DrAvatar