I'm making a Supergirl movie!

General discussions about superheroines!
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Hello everyone.

I am Supergirl and I'm starring in my own movie, hopefully very soon.



I am new to this site, so I apologise if I am in the wrong forum. I like the topics and this looks like a fun place to chat also :)

If you would like to message me or post a reply, feel free.

I hope my costume will look as good in the film as it does in my poster images.



Speak soon.

Supergirl x
Last edited by Supergirl 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 6412
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 475 times
Wales

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by tallyho »

Hello and Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately we can't see the images - if you want to try and edit your post and upload them again. If you preview your post before you hit submit that should show you how they will look, then just hit submit once you are happy.
Look forward to seeing you and them!
I am a meeter and greeter here so if there is anything you are unsure of message me or post here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by Bert »

SCREEN~1.jpg
SCREEN~1.jpg (27.96 KiB) Viewed 6617 times
SCREEN~2.jpg
SCREEN~2.jpg (57.76 KiB) Viewed 6617 times
User avatar
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 1308
Joined: 10 years ago
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 153 times
Wales

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by Abductorenmadrid »

Bienvenido to the forum, we hope you have a pleasant time here!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Reign


This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
User avatar
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5984
Joined: 18 years ago
Has thanked: 298 times
Been thanked: 121 times
United States of America

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by MightyHypnotic »

Thank you, Bert. Apparently users can just post Instagram links without using the img tag which is pretty cool.
User avatar
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 6412
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 475 times
Wales

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by tallyho »

Wow! Thanks Bert. Great costume and you look really good in it.*

Good luck with your Sg adventures



* I don't mean you Bert
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
User avatar
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 6412
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 475 times
Wales

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by tallyho »

I meant to say Supergirl it's fine for you to post here in the lounge with any previews etc or updates. Then when the release is due you can post in the Latest Releases section aswell, to announce its release.
When you get some further productions under your belt then you can post in the Producers Section also.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by Bert »

Hey Supergirl. You were a wee bit cryptic about your upcoming movie. Has it already been shot? Are there plans for more? I remember a Youtube video from months ago with an actress discussing the Supergirl movie she was about to shoot. Was that you? It would be nice to get a little more info!
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by Supergirl »

Hi everyone.

Thank you Bert for making my pictures more visible.

The movie hasn't been shot yet. We are releasing a lot of photo content to attract fans. We are about to start to try to raise the funds needed to make this a high production quality.

The script is finished and so we will be running a campaign soon.

Please message me or write here if you have any more ideas or questions.

Thanks,
Supergirl :)
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by Supergirl »

Bert wrote: 1 year ago Hey Supergirl. You were a wee bit cryptic about your upcoming movie. Has it already been shot? Are there plans for more? I remember a Youtube video from months ago with an actress discussing the Supergirl movie she was about to shoot. Was that you? It would be nice to get a little more info!
Thanks again Bert :) :love:
User avatar
Damselbinder
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 1244
Joined: 7 years ago
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 249 times
Great Britain

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by Damselbinder »

So it's less "I'm starring in a Supergirl movie" and more "I WANT to star in a Supergirl movie and I'm trying to raise money to get it made."
A full list of my stories can be found here, with summaries to boot: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32027
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by Supergirl »

Damselbinder wrote: 1 year ago So it's less "I'm starring in a Supergirl movie" and more "I WANT to star in a Supergirl movie and I'm trying to raise money to get it made."
Yes sorry, I didn't mean to mislead anyone.
Is there any way to change the thread title?
User avatar
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 6412
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 475 times
Wales

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by tallyho »

If you click the EDIT option on the FIRST POST (the little pen) you can edit the title.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by Supergirl »

tallyho wrote: 1 year ago If you click the EDIT option on the FIRST POST (the little pen) you can edit the title.
Thank you Tallyho! Sorry I didn't notice before. :thumbup:
clyde11
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 56
Joined: 5 years ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by clyde11 »

Great costume, great look. Can't wait. Keep us informed.
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

clyde11 wrote: 1 year ago Great costume, great look. Can't wait. Keep us informed.
Thank you so much Clyde! x
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Anyone interested in a Dark Supergirl scene or two? Just wondering what the general feel is?

I tried this look myself.... thoughts? :) x
120048455_2662320130750033_5300384706063480106_n.jpg
120048455_2662320130750033_5300384706063480106_n.jpg (55.75 KiB) Viewed 5733 times
Last edited by Supergirl 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Hi guys and girls,

So I was trying to think of cool scenes to film for my Supergirl film, but the more I think about things in public, like natural disasters or transport vehicles, they've almost all been covered before in the original Superman films...


Earthquake and Tidal Wave - Superman 1 (as a result of earthquake)
Fire and Hurricane - Superman 3
Tornado and Volcano - Superman 4


Helicopter and Plane and Train - Superman 1
Bus - Superman 2
Combine Harvester and Boat Tanker - Superman 3
Subway Train - Superman 4

Not to mention plane crash, which appears in Superman Returns and Supergirl series.

I'm just trying to think of anything original, or at least variations, but it's hard.

Any ideas very welcome!

Thanks!
x
User avatar
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 6412
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 475 times
Wales

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by tallyho »

How about trapped underground, maybe a mining disaster or some such?

You could be using strength, superspeed to dig, heat vision, and if the mine is flooding your freezing breath as well.
(I can't see the pic above, it might just be me but can you try and repost it?)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

tallyho wrote: 1 year ago How about trapped underground, maybe a mining disaster or some such?

You could be using strength, superspeed to dig, heat vision, and if the mine is flooding your freezing breath as well.
(I can't see the pic above, it might just be me but can you try and repost it?)
Thank you so much Tallyho for your suggestion. I like this idea!
Have PM'd you about the image. x
User avatar
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 1359
Joined: 5 years ago
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Great Britain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by the123 »

Supergirl wrote: 1 year ago
tallyho wrote: 1 year ago How about trapped underground, maybe a mining disaster or some such?

You could be using strength, supers peed to dig, heat vision, and if the mine is flooding your freezing breath as well.
(I can't see the pic above, it might just be me but can you try and repost it?)
Thank you so much Tallyho for your suggestion. I like this idea!
Have PM'd you about the image. x
how about a rocket heading for the earths core you grab it and struggle because you find out the rocket has kryptonite in it what do you think of that.
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

the123 wrote: 1 year ago
Supergirl wrote: 1 year ago
tallyho wrote: 1 year ago How about trapped underground, maybe a mining disaster or some such?

You could be using strength, supers peed to dig, heat vision, and if the mine is flooding your freezing breath as well.
(I can't see the pic above, it might just be me but can you try and repost it?)
Thank you so much Tallyho for your suggestion. I like this idea!
Have PM'd you about the image. x
how about a rocket heading for the earths core you grab it and struggle because you find out the rocket has kryptonite in it what do you think of that.

Hi! Thank you so much for your suggestion. This is a great idea and I will think about this, although I am already falling out the sky at some point because of kryptonite and then fall into quicksand haha, so I'm not sure I can have two scenes similar x
User avatar
Evil Spider
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 298
Joined: 7 years ago
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 32 times
Finland

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Evil Spider »

Supergirl wrote: 1 year ago Anyone interested in a Dark Supergirl scene or two? Just wondering what the general feel is?

I tried this look myseld.... thoughts? :) x
120048455_2662320130750033_5300384706063480106_n.jpg
I bet I'd submit to Dark Supergirl as Superman quite easily! :supes:
User avatar
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 6412
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 475 times
Wales

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by tallyho »

Can see the pic now, looking suitably badass!
Nice job
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Thank you both! :) x
Supergirllegend
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Posts: 896
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 177 times
Bangladesh

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirllegend »

This sounds great and you look amazing in the photos. I'm sure you'll have lots of support on this site. Can't wait to hear more:)
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Supergirllegend wrote: 1 year ago This sounds great and you look amazing in the photos. I'm sure you'll have lots of support on this site. Can't wait to hear more:)
Thank you so much! :love:
User avatar
GalacStar89
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 64
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 17 times
United States of America

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by GalacStar89 »

So excited!
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 59
Joined: 13 years ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Great Britain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by DanDud88 »

Is the project still in the works
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Yes we are still trying to make this. Script in progress and hopefully raising the money soon! x
crouchingtiger1950
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 25
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 8 times
United States of America

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by crouchingtiger1950 »

Hello Supergirl
Good luck in your endeavor in making the film.
As I'm 70 years young my wisdom is limited.
But before writing you this suggestion I had to
do a little google search.

In this effort there was in D.C. Comics a super dog, Krypto,
who was Superman's best friend.

And, Supergirl had a super cat named streaky.

I just thought this may encourage you to consider
a super pet. One reason is as if by chance you
like this, having the super pet in your first film
would be great way to introduce the pet.

Good Luck
Tiger
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Thanks for your suggestion. I don't think we can make this realistic in our story, but maybe something to consider for the future. Thank you :)
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Posts: 151
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 15 times
United States of America

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by dragontigerandhorse1985 »

How is your movie coming,
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Posts: 151
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 15 times
United States of America

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by dragontigerandhorse1985 »

Supergirl wrote: 1 year ago Hello everyone.

I am Supergirl and I'm starring in my own movie, hopefully very soon.



I am new to this site, so I apologise if I am in the wrong forum. I like the topics and this looks like a fun place to chat also :)

If you would like to message me or post a reply, feel free.

I hope my costume will look as good in the film as it does in my poster images.



Speak soon.

Supergirl x
Does anyone know who this actress is, and what progress has been made ln making the movie. I hope the script is very good.
Supergirllegend
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Posts: 896
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 177 times
Bangladesh

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirllegend »

dragontigerandhorse1985 wrote: 9 months ago
Supergirl wrote: 1 year ago Hello everyone.

I am Supergirl and I'm starring in my own movie, hopefully very soon.



I am new to this site, so I apologise if I am in the wrong forum. I like the topics and this looks like a fun place to chat also :)

If you would like to message me or post a reply, feel free.

I hope my costume will look as good in the film as it does in my poster images.



Speak soon.

Supergirl x
Does anyone know who this actress is, and what progress has been made ln making the movie. I hope the script is very good.
I think she looks absolutely fantastic! Many try and fail badly to make a convincing Supergirl but this girl really has the look. Even a photo shoot would be nice because making a film is a long and arduous task. I’m sure there are many fans who would love to see that.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Posts: 151
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 15 times
United States of America

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by dragontigerandhorse1985 »

MightyHypnotic wrote: 1 year ago Thank you, Bert. Apparently users can just post Instagram links without using the img tag which is pretty cool.
Does anyone know if this young actress has been in any other films. If so what?
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Posts: 151
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 15 times
United States of America

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by dragontigerandhorse1985 »

tallyho wrote: 1 year ago I meant to say Supergirl it's fine for you to post here in the lounge with any previews etc or updates. Then when the release is due you can post in the Latest Releases section aswell, to announce its release.
When you get some further productions under your belt then you can post in the Producers Section also.
A simple question , has anyone heard if there is any progress in this actress making her film?
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm starring in a Supergirl movie

Post by Supergirl »

dragontigerandhorse1985 wrote: 7 months ago
tallyho wrote: 1 year ago I meant to say Supergirl it's fine for you to post here in the lounge with any previews etc or updates. Then when the release is due you can post in the Latest Releases section aswell, to announce its release.
When you get some further productions under your belt then you can post in the Producers Section also.
A simple question , has anyone heard if there is any progress in this actress making her film?
Hey! Sorry for late reply.

My name is Mark, director of this movie. We hope to be crowdfunding in the new year... as you can imagine, it's a very ambitious script and needs a decent amount of money to do it justice :)
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Hi everyone!

The campaign for the Supergirl Titans fanfilm is now LIVE :)

Please donate what you can at www.igg.me/at/supertitans

Best,
Mark, Director
User avatar
Damselbinder
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 1244
Joined: 7 years ago
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 249 times
Great Britain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Damselbinder »

You initially presented your profile as belonging to the actress appearing in your film. Was there ever any truth to this?
A full list of my stories can be found here, with summaries to boot: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32027
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Damselbinder wrote: 1 month ago You initially presented your profile as belonging to the actress appearing in your film. Was there ever any truth to this?
Hey there. Yes sadly there was. An account was created on here initially, but this page and our main account on Instagram was hacked and we had an impersonator of Laia, the main actress.

As of last summer, our logins have been secured, including this one.

You should only ever hear from me (Mark) the director on here and on the Instagram and Facebook official Supergirl Titans pages.

If Laia herself is talking, she will say it's her.

Best,
Mark
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Here is the promo directly on youtube :)



Thanks everyone! Mark
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Hey guys. We have now reached over £800, some of which have come from a few of you. Thanks again and please continue to share to all you can for more support! :)
User avatar
Supergirl
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Spain

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by Supergirl »

Perks are still available from supporting the film and creating a line to being a producer and being on set, take a look and help us make the best film :)

www.igg.me/at/supertitans
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Posts: 151
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 15 times
United States of America

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by dragontigerandhorse1985 »

Supergirl wrote: 1 month ago Perks are still available from supporting the film and creating a line to being a producer and being on set, take a look and help us make the best film :)

www.igg.me/at/supertitans
Hello. the link does not work, sorry.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Posts: 151
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 15 times
United States of America

Re: I'm making a Supergirl movie!

Post by dragontigerandhorse1985 »

Supergirl wrote: 1 month ago Here is the promo directly on youtube :)



Thanks everyone! Mark
Wow! The camera work and the flight, as well as use of super hearing, I'm surprised the lack of rave reviews.

Great job to all.
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest