Gallery Pics vs Videos

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
allredfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey MH,
I love the new gallery photos (especially "Danielle & Yumi - Shiny Unitards" and "Blue Angel Vs. Zentai Banditas"). I'm a huge fan of all your stuff. I thought I would raise a question. I'm probably in the minority when I say that I think I prefer still shot gallery pics to videos. I'm wondering what the other fans think on this? I would love to see gallery pics from some of my favorite videos of yours ("Blue Angel Black Mynx", "Unitards 1 & 2", "Asian Angels 1 & 2", "Perils Of Gamma Girl!", "The Arrival Of Jade!", and "The Arrival Of Virago!"). Do you have someone shooting stills at the same time as the video is being filmed? I'm guessing not, since I haven't seen any gallery pics offered for existing video shoots. I for one, would love to see both video and still gallery pics offered for future releases. But I might be alone in my thinking. Would anyone else like this?

Thanks, MH, for the more frequent updates! Your material is the only stuff out there that I like! Keep up the good work!
Cornfed
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yes,
I'm with "allredfan". I perfer the galleries. The pictures are great - clear and detailed. When it comes to vids, I save up and purchase them throught the dvd builder. To add on to allredfan remark, I hope when you do pull the older material, there will be some in the gallery format.

MH your site is the best. You haven't disappointed yet!