$100 for all theSuperheroines.com Videos (Entire 400+ Video Catalog -- mp4 Downloads)

General discussions about superheroines!
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hello everyone, it's been a very long time... Happy December 2019!!

I want to start by saying that our entire catalog is available as Open Access, meaning, download a few videos or download everything we offer from our server, for only $100!!

http://www.theSuperheroines.com

This is a "thank you" for your support over the years and our wish for as many of you to view as much of our content as possible before it's wiped clear from the internet while we move forward to our next projects!

Discounts are automatic once you add the Open Access [EVERYTHING SKU] to your cart. The site was meant to auto-close last month but I had an 'oh, dammit, oh well' moment when I saw the site auto-renew... so it will not renew again, thus, this is the final month, although I may manually close it sooner based on travel and other circumstances.

You have 10 days from the moment you order to download everything. I apologize, but there is no "download all" option. So, a little work required, but you're getting everything we have for $100. Some of you can pick up the videos you're missing in your catalog for $100 as well.

As a PSA... To clarify our 'site closing' status that took 3 years to actually happen, this was simply due to being overly-ambitious about a finance project that hit many delays due to its overwhelming reach and complexity. It was never a "money-grab"... trust me, I had every intention and hope of closing and getting started on our new journey... but Divine Timing had other plans for us. The finance project has happened for us and we are moving forward with some amazing new projects-- some within film and comic books.

As such, our team has an established DMCA routine so please, as with all producers, don't post our content up on various sites. Keep it for your own viewing pleasure. The intellectual properties attached to theSuperheroines.com have been reworked and repurposed so we have no choice but to continue with fighting piracy and copyright infringements.

Plus, every Producer in this genre knows how difficult it is to establish and maintain a site in this niche. We all appreciate when our hard work and efforts are rewarded so we may continue providing the best content we can. This is not an easy niche to be profitable in.

On a different, personal note:

I do want to issue an apology in this post to anyone I've gone back and forth with in the past, especially publicly. I've gone through my own spiritual journey over the last 3 years as they have been quite the adventure. Learning how to express yourself and your business to the public is not something I was prepared for and my passion for giving the absolute best product was clashing with my pride. Money was never my driving force. Quality of product and building a successful business to employ a lot of people was.

My friends Kristina, Tiffany, Amanda, Shannon, Anna, Ashley, Nicole, Vanesa, Valeria, Carol, and the rest of the girls (as well as the crew) want to thank all of you as well. Each of us are in our own new place in our lives, some with expanding families, and a fair share of credit goes to this project which started in 2011 and ended in 2016.

We are all friends despite the regrettable public display we showed during a very personal time in our lives.

I personally am also grateful to every one of you who supported us. Many of you took part in our various custom ordering options which ultimately gave us the freedom to learn and grow while in return giving a piece of creativity to our fans... without limiting customs to higher income people. Offering group customs and partial customs was a great experience that allowed more fans to be a part of our filmmaking process.

As a quick history for those who may be interested, I stumbled upon a Craigslist post for a male villain in a superhero film around March/April 2011, joined Allen and The Battle for Earth, which I'm happy to see is still going, and then spun off to do my own series in December 2011. We held auditions in January 2012, filmed 2 days in February, launched Episode 1 in March.

I had been living in my car, homeless, for about a year and a half at that point trying to figure out how I was going to "make it" in this city of Hollywood. After starting Heroine Legends, and after living in my car for over 2 years, I was able to start paying rent on an apartment and start growing a business with Kristina.

In 2013, we expanded out with Super vs Evil to contrast our standard series and then, eventually, due to a lack of being able to keep up with writing every script in very limited timeframes, I developed Heroine Kombat... a concept that wouldn't require a script but took fighting games I enjoyed playing like Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct and mixed it with our own superheroine concepts and characters.

To this day, HK is still our most popular series... something I never could have foreseen. And that first day, even run as efficiently as it was back in February 2014, included 9 episodes of HK filmed in 21 hours. Needless to say, we never did that again lol

We continued on with other series like Girls of X, Distortion, Shadowgirl, and more and ended up with well over 400 episodes in a short time. Our format was guided by fan response who requested the single-scene episodic format. You can't please everyone; you can only do the best you can for your target fanbase... and that's what we did... and the rest is history!

Through your support, you allowed hundreds upon hundreds of people to be hired and work in Los Angeles. theSuperheroines.com was a very large operation, especially in it's heyday of 2014-2016. Every set included 2-3 camera operators, 2 sound operators, 2-5 actors/actresses, 1-2 production assistants, a director/producer/floater, and often times a fight choreographer -- this does not include the 2-4 editors involved on each episode -- and we filmed an average of 20-22 days per month.

Because of you, many of us had a career. I cannot thank each and every one of you enough!!

This became very long-winded, very quickly... so I will end it here. I owe a lot to this genre and this opportunity and experience. We are now about to dive into preproduction of a studio-budget superhero movie based on Nightshadow with worldwide theatrical distribution (you may remember the Kickstarter that started that back in 2015/early 2016) and launch a new comic book company (Aura) in which we intend to change the perception and medium of comic books to update it with the current technological times.

All of you are amazing and I hope you have an amazing weekend!

All the best,
Logan

OPEN ACCESS, download everything on our server until we close for $100:
Last edited by thesuperheroines 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

As an aside:

Ashley and I may do a quick Q&A video if there's enough interest. Questions can range anywhere from Heroine Legends to Mystic Dragon. You can ask about our processes, current ambitions, or pretty much anything in AMA format!

We both thank you very much for the amazing support we receive every day on social media and via email!

Logan
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Just to pre- empt things, everybody - any derogatory posts in his thread will be deleted
Let bygones be bygones.
Season of good will and all that.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

A happy holidays offer? $100 for a download of everything you've done in SHiP?

Well since the whole thread is being watched over for snark, I think it goes without saying the overall attitude to this offer is....

"Thanks, I'm good for right now."
Bert

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
Just to pre- empt things, everybody - any derogatory posts in his thread will be deleted
Let bygones be bygones.
Season of good will and all that.
That's a really big ask, Tally. I'll comply, but I feel like you owe me now. ;)
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It's been a while. I forget what the drama was about exactly. You guys seemed like a sort of reality TV show, which was fun.
Enjoyed your creative output, feel it has earned a place in the genre's canon. Nice to read some backstory. Might bite if I can free up some hard drive space!
DrMabuse
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I bought a lot of videos from Heroine Legends (The Superheroines, etc.) over the years, and despite the "dramas" referred to here and there, a lot of them were very enjoyable and I appreciated the quality of the productions for what they were. Hope all is well and good luck with future endeavors.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I liked his movies and his models lol Especially Samantha!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For anyone considering the deal—and I imagine there are quite a few new members here—I highly recommend checking out Tiffany’s videos. She is a stunner and looks amazing as Shadowgirl (I think that was the character’s name). It was a really good Ms. Marvel style of costume.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

The Frankenstein Monster died in about everyone of the dozens (understatement) of movies but always came back to life for the next sequel. Admittedly, Logan sometimes seems a little like that, but for anyone who doesn't have his stuff, this is an incredible bargain, and there's a wide spectrum of material.
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thank you to everyone for the kind remarks!

To answer a few questions I've been getting through emails:

1. "Open Access" means download a few videos or download everything on our server. Your choice.

2. We have not filmed new content since 2016 so we do not do customs anymore.

3. You will have 10 days from the day the site closes to download everything. If you buy now, you will have longer to download everything.

4. I don't know the entire storage you will need if you download just Photos and HD Videos but the total with SD included as well is 628 GB. I believe there are 481 HD Videos.

5. To my knowledge, none of the actresses are filming SHiP content any longer.

6. The discount on the site is instant once you add the catalog to the cart.

7. Mystic Dragon videos were shot long after the others so they appear on the server under MDP or Ep. The editors did not know the episode titles at the time of uploading and we never went back to correct them all.

Thank you again to everyone and we do hope everyone can complete their collections with this offer. You guys and gals were awesome to have as fans and as we move forward to more mainstream content, we hope to keep you as fans for our modified and new content!

Have a great week!
Logan
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Update:

Sorry, I forgot a big question:

All video files are mp4

Thanks!
Logan
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Happy Holidays to all of you! May you and your families be blessed this holiday season! 🙌🏼🙏🏼
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Happy New Year 2020, everyone! Please have a safe holiday with family and friends to bring in this upcoming prosperous New Year!

Our site subscription expires in about a week so we want to again thank you all for the wonderful support and we look forward to entertaining you in the future through a new comic book company and theatrical + streaming content!

Stay blessed!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Hi Logan and Happy New Year to you

Is the big Nightshadow movie still happening? It all went rather quiet on Kickstarter
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

https://www.instagram.com/crossthelogan/

Think there's some Nightshadow info at link above (if you scroll down for a ways. A fairly long ways).

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5676988/
Here's Nightshadow imdbpro main page. Not much there.

https://pro.imdb.com/title/tt5676988?rf ... indev_cast
Here's Nightshadow imdbpro cast page. Don't see who Nightshadow actress is, but some other not famous (aka unknown) bit players are listed.

Is the big Nightshadow movie still happening? It all went rather quiet on Kickstarter
This page NS kickstarter updates page has all the updates at nightshadow kickstarter campaign from January 29, 2016 up to December 3, 2018. Probably some info there.

Of course, timing is everything, as the campaign page itself stated in January 2016...

"Timing is everything. The purpose of this Kickstarter is to receive funding for the costumes for the Nightshadow feature film while taking what we receive above and beyond that budget and using it to KICKSTART Cross the Line Comics, LLC.

We need to get the costumers started on physical fabrication of the costumes as soon as possible to keep our film on schedule for an April 2017 release date.

Once we receive our funding, we will still be crunched for time. We have to keep moving as quickly as possible to achieve our other deadlines. With your support, we can do this!"

Costumes' done (according to updates, thanks kickstarter backers), so that's good. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to the April 2017 release. Especially if the actress (hope she's hot like Gal Gadot) is a bit larger than the measurements the finished costume was tailored to fit, cause then it'll be nice and (too) tight. Yum. :hq:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

rayman wrote:
4 years ago

Hey hey,

Sorry for the delay... Yes, the Nightshadow movie is fully funded and is in preproduction. We are currently in negotiations with a major distributor to lock down theatrical distribution as well.

As for the Kickstarter, we will be honoring all campaign promises in regards to perks we offered. We are also working with Kickstarter to provide full refunds to everyone who supported our project. We used the Kickstarter to show support for the project so we could secure financing. Now that we have, we feel it's best if those who supported us get their money back as our financing is more than enough for the film plus P&A.

Full preproduction which brings in previz and casting will happen around July and production for Nightshadow will happen around January/February 2021 in Georgia, Texas, and California. Promotional material will appear shortly around that time from our newly formed comic book company which has been working in the background since 2016 and has over 400 characters and multiple storylines which will span across several mediums.

As you can imagine, securing financing for a new format comic book style movie can be a cumbersome task and it definitely took much longer to complete than originally intended but the fortunate part is we secured financing for the first 3 films and our streaming service first two series.

That's about all I can say at this point but if you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks so much and happy New Year to you as well!

Logan
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

thesuperheroines wrote:
4 years ago
rayman wrote:
4 years ago

Hey hey,

Sorry for the delay... Yes, the Nightshadow movie is fully funded and is in preproduction. We are currently in negotiations with a major distributor to lock down theatrical distribution as well.

As for the Kickstarter, we will be honoring all campaign promises in regards to perks we offered. We are also working with Kickstarter to provide full refunds to everyone who supported our project. We used the Kickstarter to show support for the project so we could secure financing. Now that we have, we feel it's best if those who supported us get their money back as our financing is more than enough for the film plus P&A.

Full preproduction which brings in previz and casting will happen around July and production for Nightshadow will happen around January/February 2021 in Georgia, Texas, and California. Promotional material will appear shortly around that time from our newly formed comic book company which has been working in the background since 2016 and has over 400 characters and multiple storylines which will span across several mediums.

As you can imagine, securing financing for a new format comic book style movie can be a cumbersome task and it definitely took much longer to complete than originally intended but the fortunate part is we secured financing for the first 3 films and our streaming service first two series.

That's about all I can say at this point but if you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks so much and happy New Year to you as well!

Logan
Very Cool News (if true). :thumbup:

Kickstarter backers will be thrilled about both parts of that news...
1. They get all their "perks" (aka rewards)
AND
2. They get their pledges "money back, fully refunded"
:w00t:

Quite generous. Especially for the backer who gave $5K. And the three backers who gave $1,499, the two who gave $1,000, one gave $500, three gave $399, 22 gave $299, three gave $250, three gave $100, and so on. You're refunding $43,430 in total! Yep, pretty darn cool.

Any of the kickstarter backers around these parts? How do you feel now!? :cap:

Well, perhaps a January 2020 update at the Nightshadow Kickstarter page letting all backers know this great news is in order. Probably more important to announce this generous news over there. (Not that we don't appreciate it here.) Last update you gave over at Nightshadow Kickstarter was December 2018, over a year ago. Some backers may be from 'round here, but lots of them probably aren't. Would build a lot of business reputation goodwill. Might even get some press. What other kickstarter has done this? :hmmm: Dunno.

edit: took out some animated smilies, cause too many!
Last edited by theScribbler 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I appreciate the content you produced in the past, but this is a hard pass for me.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

OP Originally posted on December 1, 2019 - 1:38pm,
but edited 3 times since, most recently 2 weeks ago which from today is Jan 5 2020, but guessing it's in a range of that date:

Don't know what the changes were (or do I !?).
thesuperheroines wrote:
4 years ago
Hello everyone, it's been a very long time... Happy December 2019!!

I want to start by saying that our entire catalog is available as Open Access, meaning, download a few videos or download everything we offer from our server, for only $100!!

This is a "thank you" for your support over the years and our wish for as many of you to view as much of our content as possible before it's wiped clear from the internet while we move forward to our next projects!

Discounts are automatic once you add the Open Access [EVERYTHING SKU] to your cart. The site was meant to auto-close last month but I had an 'oh, dammit, oh well' moment when I saw the site auto-renew... so it will not renew again, thus, this is the final month, although I may manually close it sooner based on travel and other circumstances.

You have 10 days from the moment you order to download everything. I apologize, but there is no "download all" option. So, a little work required, but you're getting everything we have for $100. Some of you can pick up the videos you're missing in your catalog for $100 as well.

As a PSA... To clarify our 'site closing' status that took 3 years to actually happen, this was simply due to being overly-ambitious about a finance project that hit many delays due to its overwhelming reach and complexity. It was never a "money-grab"... trust me, I had every intention and hope of closing and getting started on our new journey... but Divine Timing had other plans for us. The finance project has happened for us and we are moving forward with some amazing new projects-- some within film and comic books.

As such, our team has an established DMCA routine so please, as with all producers, don't post our content up on various sites. Keep it for your own viewing pleasure. The intellectual properties attached to theSuperheroines.com have been reworked and repurposed so we have no choice but to continue with fighting piracy and copyright infringements.

Plus, every Producer in this genre knows how difficult it is to establish and maintain a site in this niche. We all appreciate when our hard work and efforts are rewarded so we may continue providing the best content we can. This is not an easy niche to be profitable in.

On a different, personal note:

I do want to issue an apology in this post to anyone I've gone back and forth with in the past, especially publicly. I've gone through my own spiritual journey over the last 3 years as they have been quite the adventure. Learning how to express yourself and your business to the public is not something I was prepared for and my passion for giving the absolute best product was clashing with my pride. Money was never my driving force. Quality of product and building a successful business to employ a lot of people was.

My friends Kristina, Tiffany, Amanda, Shannon, Anna, Ashley, Nicole, Vanesa, Valeria, Carol, and the rest of the girls (as well as the crew) want to thank all of you as well. Each of us are in our own new place in our lives, some with expanding families, and a fair share of credit goes to this project which started in 2011 and ended in 2016.

We are all friends despite the regrettable public display we showed during a very personal time in our lives.

I personally am also grateful to every one of you who supported us. Many of you took part in our various custom ordering options which ultimately gave us the freedom to learn and grow while in return giving a piece of creativity to our fans... without limiting customs to higher income people. Offering group customs and partial customs was a great experience that allowed more fans to be a part of our filmmaking process.

As a quick history for those who may be interested, I stumbled upon a Craigslist post for a male villain in a superhero film around March/April 2011, joined Allen and The Battle for Earth, which I'm happy to see is still going, and then spun off to do my own series in December 2011. We held auditions in January 2012, filmed 2 days in February, launched Episode 1 in March.

I had been living in my car, homeless, for about a year and a half at that point trying to figure out how I was going to "make it" in this city of Hollywood. After starting Heroine Legends, and after living in my car for over 2 years, I was able to start paying rent on an apartment and start growing a business with Kristina.

In 2013, we expanded out with Super vs Evil to contrast our standard series and then, eventually, due to a lack of being able to keep up with writing every script in very limited timeframes, I developed Heroine Kombat... a concept that wouldn't require a script but took fighting games I enjoyed playing like Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct and mixed it with our own superheroine concepts and characters.

To this day, HK is still our most popular series... something I never could have foreseen. And that first day, even run as efficiently as it was back in February 2014, included 9 episodes of HK filmed in 21 hours. Needless to say, we never did that again lol

We continued on with other series like Girls of X, Distortion, Shadowgirl, and more and ended up with well over 400 episodes in a short time. Our format was guided by fan response who requested the single-scene episodic format. You can't please everyone; you can only do the best you can for your target fanbase... and that's what we did... and the rest is history!

Through your support, you allowed hundreds upon hundreds of people to be hired and work in Los Angeles. theSuperheroines.com was a very large operation, especially in it's heyday of 2014-2016. Every set included 2-3 camera operators, 2 sound operators, 2-5 actors/actresses, 1-2 production assistants, a director/producer/floater, and often times a fight choreographer -- this does not include the 2-4 editors involved on each episode -- and we filmed an average of 20-22 days per month.

Because of you, many of us had a career. I cannot thank each and every one of you enough!!

This became very long-winded, very quickly... so I will end it here. I owe a lot to this genre and this opportunity and experience. We are now about to dive into preproduction of a studio-budget superhero movie based on Nightshadow with worldwide theatrical distribution (you may remember the Kickstarter that started that back in 2015/early 2016) and launch a new comic book company (Aura) in which we intend to change the perception and medium of comic books to update it with the current technological times.

All of you are amazing and I hope you have an amazing weekend!

All the best,
Logan

OPEN ACCESS, download everything on our server until we close for $100:

Posted December 8, 2019 - 10:34 pm:
thesuperheroines wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you to everyone for the kind remarks!

To answer a few questions I've been getting through emails:

1. "Open Access" means download a few videos or download everything on our server. Your choice.

2. We have not filmed new content since 2016 so we do not do customs anymore.

3. You will have 10 days from the day the site closes to download everything. If you buy now, you will have longer to download everything.

4. I don't know the entire storage you will need if you download just Photos and HD Videos but the total with SD included as well is 628 GB. I believe there are 481 HD Videos.

5. To my knowledge, none of the actresses are filming SHiP content any longer.

6. The discount on the site is instant once you add the catalog to the cart.

7. Mystic Dragon videos were shot long after the others so they appear on the server under MDP or Ep. The editors did not know the episode titles at the time of uploading and we never went back to correct them all.

Thank you again to everyone and we do hope everyone can complete their collections with this offer. You guys and gals were awesome to have as fans and as we move forward to more mainstream content, we hope to keep you as fans for our modified and new content!

Have a great week!
Logan
Posted December 31, 2019 - 1:34 pm:
thesuperheroines wrote:
4 years ago
Happy New Year 2020, everyone! Please have a safe holiday with family and friends to bring in this upcoming prosperous New Year!

Our site subscription expires in about a week so we want to again thank you all for the wonderful support and we look forward to entertaining you in the future through a new comic book company and theatrical + streaming content!

Stay blessed!
These posts saved for posterity. Archiving has value for future SHIB historians! :cap:

And in 12 days, the site destined to be shut down end of December 2019, and then about a week into January 2020, will still actually be open end of January 2020. Might it stay open beyond that into February, March, etc. 2020? Yep. I wonder when all the videos will be available for $50.
Edit: January 31, 2020 - This is it! The last day!! Just kidding. Nightshadow movie or budget is not a thing. TheSup site will never shutdown. He needs all the money he can get via them "site shutting down-buy all vids at great price-sales."
Last edited by theScribbler 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
hagarb
Sargeant
Sargeant

It’s a pretty good offer. They did some great videos to my taste, I have no idea why they advertise like that, making look like a scam.
Hey, check my artworks, featuring Batgirl facing a very brutal villain:https://hborges77.deviantart.com/galler ... or-rematch
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

hagarb wrote:
4 years ago
It’s a pretty good offer. They did some great videos to my taste, I have no idea why they advertise like that, making look like a scam.
I went for it and took the deal. Has pretty much everything for a great price
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes its something over 1000 files as theres a SD and HD version of most and Photosets of many and BTS reels from a couple and the basic content is something like 400 different films. Cant fault that for $100.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

This is like one of those carpet stores that is always having a liquidation sale, lol
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Can't believe it!!!.png
Can't believe it!!!.png (36.52 KiB) Viewed 5609 times
HUGE Unexpected UPDATE!

theSuperheroines website that I said would never close!...

Has ACTUALLY CLOSED. It's gone.

Logan shut it down today!!

I can't believe it!! Totally unexpected!!

April fools! Didn't happen! It's still open. Don't faint.

Will be NOT CLOSED for the rest of this year 2020, and next year and so on...
2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026...

The only real question about the site is will the 'all videos for $100' ever be less than that. like all videos for $75 or for $50. Could happen. Don't know.

Cheers!
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I mean seriously, how can you trust someone who literally wrote: "The site was meant to auto-close last month but I had an 'oh, dammit, oh well' moment when I saw the site auto-renew... so it will not renew again, thus, this is the final month, although I may manually close it sooner based on travel and other circumstances."

So the threat was to buy now because he might actually shut down his site early because...he didn't want even more sales...? It is hilarious how little one can trust this guy.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well, if it goes down even more, that will be the time I buy the lot for the photosets only LOL
xmelonzzx
Neophyte
Neophyte

theScribbler wrote:
4 years ago
Can't believe it!!!.png

HUGE Unexpected UPDATE!

The only real question about the site is will the 'all videos for $100' ever be less than that. like all videos for $75 or for $50. Could happen. Don't know.

Cheers!
The site is back up, with double the prices https://thesuperheroines.com/
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
4 years ago
Can't believe it!!!.png

HUGE Unexpected UPDATE!

Cheers!
Based on how long the going out of business/site closing claim has been going on, we can wait for inflation to lower the price to the equivalent of $75 or $50.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FTR, my post quoted above twice was from 11 months ago and was an April fools joke.

Not as good an April fools joke as when Logan Cross posted last year:
As a sincere 'Thank You' from all of us at Cross the Line, we will be issuing refunds for all backers by the end of February. We are working with Kickstarter and each of you to ensure you all receive your money back. We feel that it is integrous for us to add the backing monies to our film budget while absorbing the Kickstarter fees at a time when many Americans and citizens of the world could use more money in their accounts.

On the same token, we will be honoring all remaining Kickstarter perks that were promised as a part of our campaign. Without you, this would not have been possible.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts from the film when it hits theaters late 2021/early 2022!

All the best,

Logan Cross and all of us at Cross the Line
He's going to refund all backers of the Nightshadow movie kickstarter scam! That was a good one! He fooled the backers yet again.

He took they're money, and gave them none of the rewards they were promised with their pledges, main one being the 'digital download of the [Nightshadow] movie.' Which includes the implicit promise that he's gonna make the movie.

"Without you, this would not have been possible." What Logan Trump Cross really meant was "Without you, scamming you would not have been possible."
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

He did have a really really nice group of models. Tatiana for example.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Though arguably, you might use Logan’s full name: Logan Biden Trump Obama Bush Clinton Cross.

And since it was brought up, figured to add some political quotes, for spits and giggles, by a great writer:

A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar.
A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to the ground.
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses.
Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.
Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.
If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner.
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
As democracy is perfected, the office of the president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

sugarcoater wrote:
3 years ago
Though arguably, you might use Logan’s full name: Logan Biden Trump Obama Bush Clinton Cross.

And since it was brought up, figured to add some political quotes, for spits and giggles, by a great writer:

A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar.
A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to the ground.
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses.
Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.
Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.
If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner.
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
As democracy is perfected, the office of the president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
amen, this has become the super political forum!
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Bert

God I love H.L. Mencken!
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Where is my stimulus check Prez Joe?
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I see I made a mistake. When I used Trump as Logan's middle name I wasn't thinking politics, I was thinking constant liar. I shoulda known better.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Then to return to the original point, maybe a pool should be set up for when the website actually closes. I call April 2023.
Winner receives the superheroine video of their choice for 1% off the usual price, courtesy of any of the major producers still in business (as it seems only the most dire of circumstances can close down Logan's site).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

I say ... until nobody buys anything anymore, for several consecutive months. So no, we can't know or guess exactly ''when''.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Why would he close. The models are gorgeous. Some nice action. Good quality videos. They will always sell. My issue would be if the models got fairly paid (which I doubt) and I have never seen that credit card processor before.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In my 11 month ago post brought back from the dead, I predicted the site would carry on beyond 2026 and then some. Cross never had any intention of shutting it down. Announcing it was closing was a marketing scam (aka lie). Long as the site brings in profit or enough money to sustain itself month after month, year after year, no reason to close.

I'm more curious to see what's gonna follow the Nightshadow kickstarter scam. Been five years now. If not for the Nightshadow kickstarter scam, he could return to making new tSH movies. But really can't do that until he deals with kickstarter scam first, either refunds like he promised, or something else like make the movie at the caliber as promoted to backers. Then again, maybe he doesn't want to make movies anymore. He's still sitting on over five years of post-production stasis on three so-called features.

Maybe a new career path. Dogs walker. :dawgie: :dawgie: :zorro: :shit: :sheep: :spider: :blind:
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Bert

Logan Cross is a steaming pile of rancid excrement who has played this community like Nero's fiddle for far too long. He has lied incessantly, about his accomplishments, his business and his future projects. Anyone who defends him in any way after the years of deception and false claims of site shutdowns is a fool. He has fucked his supporters, fucked his actresses and fucked his overblown dreams of relevance and success. If he was never, ever mentioned again on this site, everyone would be far better off.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Bert wrote:
3 years ago
Logan Cross is a steaming pile of rancid excrement who has played this community like Nero's fiddle for far too long. He has lied incessantly, about his accomplishments, his business and his future projects. Anyone who defends him in any way after the years of deception and false claims of site shutdowns is a fool. He has fucked his supporters, fucked his actresses and fucked his overblown dreams of relevance and success. If he was never, ever mentioned again on this site, everyone would be far better off.
But...but you just mentioned him...!...
:giggle:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bert wrote:
3 years ago
You seem to be sitting on the fence there, Bert. I do, however, detect the slightest hint that you may not fully approve of Logan's business practices.

No doubt we'll see a response video from Mr. Cross soon, full of Walter Mitty boasts and hollow promises. Like Candyman and Beetlejuice, saying his name a few times will make him appear.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Bert

Heroine Addict wrote:
3 years ago
You seem to be sitting on the fence there, Bert. I do, however, detect the slightest hint that you may not fully approve of Logan's business practices.
Excellent! I was worried I'd been too subtle.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Losers are always going to lose. It's in their blood. NOT being able to carry through on his promises at least keeps Logan consistent, and it shows us which people HAVE talent, and which people do not.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Come on guys, you know the pandemic has changed everything.

It makes shooting more expensive. And theatrical releases unprofitable. And when things do return to normal, there's a glut of superhero content awaiting release.

So it just makes good business sense to delay production of Nightshadow: The Movie for a while longer.

On the other hand, there's an explosion of interest in serialized content set in a larger fictional universe for the streaming market -- and with the launch of Disney+ and HBOmax it's clear that Marvel and DC content is off the table, so other major services are hungry. This is where a company with experience shooting action to a budget and a deep roster of original characters is well-positioned to make big things happen -- but any such venture takes time to get the business and creative details right.

There's a lot of ins, a lot of outs, a lot of what-have-yous.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

The pandemic happened in 2020. What did he do in the previous 4-5 years other than making promises to release something and/or refund the backers ?

You really think they could call him to make streamable content on top platforms ? Come on, get real. :whistle:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

helstar wrote:
3 years ago
The pandemic happened in 2020. What did he do in the previous 4-5 years other than making promises to release something and/or refund the backers ?

You really think they could call him to make streamable content on top platforms ? Come on, get real. :whistle:
I could be wrong but I think you missed Imagineer's heavy sarcasm there.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bert

And careful, there's a beverage here, man!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
I could be wrong but I think you missed Imagineer's heavy sarcasm there.
Ah ok, in that case my bad :laugh: