RYE preview pics

General discussions about superheroines!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Alicia C Moon apparently. Looks verrrry hot
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
Alicia C Moon apparently. Looks verrrry hot
indeed!
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Some, including Rye, say there's a strong resemblance between Alicia C Moon and Alicia Silverstone.

Alicia and Alicia. That stage name choice is likely not coincidental.

Alicia Silverstone

Alicia C Moon
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

In decades to come, when we think about the history and development of our genre, Rye will be defined as genre breaking.

I humbly submit that when Cassidy came on the scene, we all were in awe of how our fantasies could be taken and treated with care, skill and production scale. Then Rye gives us Coco, Amber, Alexis Monroe and McKenzie. Each took the genre and pushed it to what it is today.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Arcane wrote:
3 years ago
Some, including Rye, say there's a strong resemblance between Alicia C Moon and Alicia Silverstone.

Alicia and Alicia. That stage name choice is likely not coincidental.
Wow, quite a resemblance indeed!
Now he needs to get the Batgirl suit from the "Batman and Robin" movie + a great cowl .....and then put "his" Alicia in it. :w00t:
I would buy the video even if she just would sit there and read the newspaper. :yes:

P.S.: Yeah, I know such a suit will probably never be done for a SHIP video....but one can always dream.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Will look at her face later. Was too preoccupied "C"-ing her "Moon" in a couple images that probably inspired her stage name. :cap:

Edit: Yes, she does resemble Silverstone.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow, incredibly similar... if somebody said it's her sister or cousin - I could not contradict that :D
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looking forward to seeing her in a video. Her looking like Alicia Silverstone is amazing.
shevek
Producer
Producer

We just completed an Alicia Silverstone-style 'costume zip-up' sequence for our character Arctica which will appear in our next episode. Certainly, Silverstone's role is one of the all-time tight-spandexed superheroine highlights, the likes of which can rarely be seen in more recent movies and TV shows, except maybe occasionally in The Boys.

This actress is conveniently incredibly similar in look to Silverstone, as many have pointed out, and indeed, a Batgirl costume-donning scene would be quite welcome in the future. Rye continues to be the legend - though I think some of the actresses mentioned above are also in TBFE Productions as well, correct?
Bert

As great as "zip-up" scenes are, "zip-down" scenes are even better, and rarely done for some reason. I can't understand why more villains, faced with a temporarily helpless superheroine draped across their knee in a devastating backbreaker for instance, don't take a moment to pull the heroine's front zipper down a few inches. It's a puzzling mystery.