Catwomen:)

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Damselbinder

Christ almighty what a perfect lady to portray Selina
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wow.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
selina_catwoman
Henchman
Henchman

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by selina_catwoman 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
selina_catwoman
Henchman
Henchman

I wish I knew who this was.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Meeeee-fricking-owwwwww!! What a fantastic collection - don't let Batgirl1969 see or she'll go into meltdown!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Damselbinder

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
Meeeee-fricking-owwwwww!! What a fantastic collection - don't let Batgirl1969 see or she'll go into meltdown!
It's true. Our exclamation-mark shortage is bad enough as it is.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
She's probably in a few of them
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
She's probably in a few of them
Nope!! Not this set BUT 2 very good friends are and if you can believe it or not, one of the cosplayers is Kinkier than even me.....yeah I know...hard to imagine but true....she IS a really pussycat for sure
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

All those pics of Christina Carter. Imagining her strapping you down to a torture rack. What a thought.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ selina_catwoman:
Quite a picture-bomb! Thanks a lot! :thumbup: :w00t:
Yeah, these great cosplayers have some really fine costumes!
Hopefully the next time I'm on a comic convention I hope there are kitties (and bats) like on these pictures....
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ltrltr wrote:
3 years ago
All those pics of Christina Carter. Imagining her strapping you down to a torture rack. What a thought.
God I totally agree....Her as Catwoman and I in my purple purrrrfect skin tight Batgirl suit....wow...some of those pics were from fetishcon which maybe just maybe when the pandemic slows to an acceptable level that cons can go forward andI could finally attend fetishcon!!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
3 years ago
God I totally agree....Her as Catwoman and I in my purple purrrrfect skin tight Batgirl suit....wow...some of those pics were from fetishcon which maybe just maybe when the pandemic slows to an acceptable level that cons can go forward andI could finally attend fetishcon!!
I loved Christina Carter as O-girl, but she has done some pretty awesome stuff as Catwoman. I see her maturing into those villainous dom roles, like Catwoman.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
3 years ago
You as Batgirl, strapped down and tortured, I'll come to your rescue and end up in the same peril with you.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ltrltr wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
3 years ago
You as Batgirl, strapped down and tortured, I'll come to your rescue and end up in the same peril with you.
it will happen...Fetishcon and a new purple 60's Batgirl Costume....meooooowwww!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I believe this to be the greatest thread on this forum.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

My favourite thread delivers again.
Damselbinder

Wow! Almost all really fantastic pictures.