your favourite custom made

General discussions about superheroines!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

if you had to pick what is your favourite custom made i have so many customs to pick so i am going to pick my custom called lady night defeated parts 1.2.3 shot in her pov its a awesome 3 part story with lady night and two guards the first one has her fighting a robot to save two guards

but the two guards are evil and have fun with her weak state from then they use a mind clear so she don't remember anything part 2 has her coming back to the lab after having strange dreams of the room after meeting the two guards she remembers and begins another fight and this time i had her get shot 2 times in this one thinking that its over but her last power saved her and part 3

begins with her 12 days in a coma one guard tries to take her out but she wakes up and begins her revenge on them and a special return of the robot from the first one so she fights three people in part 3 i really enjoyed these 3 parts it has everything you need

a hero in danger fighting to win only to be defeated two times but gets her revenge in the end producer Brittany Lynn did a great job and the man was awesome playing three different people and seeing in her pov makes it so great the fight the defeat the terror but seeing her take revenge on them in the end was so good i really enjoyed writing them here is a picture of her hero outfit

so do you have a custom you liked.
super_hero_lady_night_defeated_2-0001.png
super_hero_lady_night_defeated_2-0001.png (472.48 KiB) Viewed 513 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The best Superheroine custom I have had made has to be Bye Bye Birdy by LuciaFilms. It was also the most expensive one I ever had made - but the production values and costumes were totally worth it. :)

viewtopic.php?p=170780#p170780