Best Sidekick?

General discussions about superheroines!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

OK, there's been a dearth of Superheroine discussion of late as the world goes to hell, so I thought I'd throw this out there.

Who is the best sidekick/ Superhero helper in your opinion?

It could be Robin to Batman, or perhaps even Alfred as he frequently aided Batgirl in the TV series.

My own fave is probably the lovely Felicity from Arrow, for no other reason than she's sexy as hell and I would happily bonk her senseless.

BUT maybe yours is Dynagirl or Gamna girl

Tell us who and why. (doesn't have to be female, but female is good.)

Have at it.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Dyna Girl.

I love her spunkiness. She seems like she really enjoys being Electra Woman's sidekick.

The costume is rather basic, a red leotard and pink tights, but she looks so good in it.

When she became evil and turned against Electra Woman, she also seemed to really enjoy that, too.
Last edited by IMSancho 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

The best sidekicks wear tight outfits and put out.
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

IMSancho wrote:
3 years ago
Dyna Girl.
agreed!
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You've missed out the why part chaps

WHO AND WHY

it's the why part that provokes the discussion
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Damselbinder

Though their relationship to each other isn't ALWAYS of this form, for a while in the... late eighties to early nineties, I want to say? Shadowcat sort of played the sidekick role to Wolverine. It was about as typical as it gets in the "hrrrn, you're too naive kid, hrrnn", "oh mr wolverine you're so jaded and cynical but my youthful innocence will warm your cold heart", "hrrrnn, maybe you're right, hrrrrn" department, but it worked well. I remember a particular story where Shadowcat was abducted by Ronin(??????) and hypnotized into being his apprentice and Wolverine had to rescue her and then there was a really hype bit when Shadowcat had to phase right as the two dudes were charging at each other and they stabbed each other through her. It was rad.

And here's a picture of her shackled because why not