Ode to Mckenzie

General discussions about superheroines!
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I’ve probably watched and purchased hundreds of videos within our little niche of a genre over the years, and I recall Cassidy from years back being the first embodiment of all that I imagined a superheroine to be - beautiful, athletic, innocent, morally pure, naive, and strong-willed. Over the years, it seemed to be that most actresses in this genre just didn’t fit the mould of what I was searching for in a superheroine - heroic yet vulnerable, beautiful with a well-toned figure that fills up a costume, putting herself in danger for the greater good, never giving up while being defeated and beaten.

Anyway, this is a long preamble to say that I think McKenzie is a godsend to us - I personally can’t get enough of her as WW or a Lucia heroine. Pretty, well-endowed, great actress, gets what I like when a heroine is defeated (moaning, selling defeat valiantly, the way she is ‘weakened’). It’s a testament to how far this genre has gained a discerning audience. Anybody else feel the same about her?

P.S. does she have a social media presence? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
sideshowbob4791
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

She is fantastic! Between her and Bella Roland our little kink genre may yet endure for a while.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I think she is great as well, a fabulous performer. In a genre that sometimes sees young actresses in these roles that do not understand the SHIP fetish and what is required for an actress to fulfill these roles, Mckenzie clearly gets the SHIP fetish and what folks in the SHIP community really want out of a SHIP film. I thought Mckenzie was really awesome in the Bad Date film made by Lucia. I always keep my eye out for anything she does in our genre. Excellent actress. She does great projecting that dignified, powerful superheroine persona, something that a number of young actresses in the genre have difficulty in getting across at times.
HeroPerilFanatic
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yes McKenzie is one of the best. She is greatly appreciated!!! Here are links to her Instagram and Onlyfans.

https://www.instagram.com/iriswitch/?hl=en

https://onlyfans.com/psyche_della_luna

She's great!
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

@Heroperilfanatic, I wish I could give you the warmest hug/pat on the back!

@bushwackerbob, I completely concur with you! She intuitively gets what distinguishes SHIP from other erotic genres, and is so good at displaying innocence, dignity and confidence. It makes the heroine mighty and valiant, which adds to her destruction and helplessness.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I also like McKenzie and her movies. She plays the heroine who becomes seduced or destroyed later on very well. I loved "Endurance" the most as well as "Supertoys".

I look forward to more of her videos.