UltraGirl In The Clutches of The Black Cat! pt 1

General discussions about superheroines!
AdvOfUltraGirl
Neophyte
Neophyte

Starring
Chrissy Marie as UltraGirl
Ashley Lane as The Black Cat

Produced and Directed by Jim Weathers at Bondage Cafe
Written by SH Binder
(all screenshots below credited to Bondage Cafe)

While in her secret identity, UltraGirl has located the lair of her nemesis, The Black Cat. After a quick costume change and a flight across town, UltraGirl enters the lair and confronts the supervillainess. UltraGirl quickly knocks The Black Cat out.

As she is preparing to handcuff The Black Cat, UltraGirl accidentally slashes her hand on The Black Cat's exposed claws. The effects of the cat scratch begin to take effect and UltraGirl tries to crawl her way to safety. With time to recover, The Black Cat catches up with the superheroine and knocks her unconscious with a cat scratch to UltraGirl's exposed neck.

UltraGirl awakens tied down to a slab with rope, her power belt excruciatingly just out of reach. The Black Cat re-enters, taunting the helpless heroine. After gagging UltraGirl, The Black Cat activates the cat's wand tied between UltraGirl's legs. The Cat subjects UltraGirl to an evening-long session with the wand, hoping to soften UltraGirl up and have the superheroine submit to her. Will UltraGirl escape or become The Black Cat's new cat toy??!!

Pt 1 available on clips4sale: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49861 ... agirl-pt-1
Also available at JimWeathersArchives: https://jimweathersarchives.com/store/s ... vids.html
Screenshot 2020-12-08 14.48.12.png
Screenshot 2020-12-08 14.48.12.png (1.77 MiB) Viewed 2108 times
Screenshot 2020-12-08 14.48.44.png
Screenshot 2020-12-08 14.48.44.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2108 times
Screenshot 2020-12-08 14.49.22.png
Screenshot 2020-12-08 14.49.22.png (2 MiB) Viewed 2108 times
Screenshot 2020-12-08 14.50.07.png
Screenshot 2020-12-08 14.50.07.png (1.95 MiB) Viewed 2108 times
Dean027
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the description and samples. Could be great to add fetish tag also in your description ;)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I LOVE Jim Weather's work, maybe someday I will get his autograph, in person, on my body, then tattooed so I can always remember how O-Girl made me the mad superheroine lezdom I am Today!!!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
I LOVE Jim Weather's work, maybe someday I will get his autograph, in person, on my body, then tattooed so I can always remember how O-Girl made me the mad superheroine lezdom I am Today!!!
I'd love to see you helpless in his ropework. ;)
Dean027
Neophyte
Neophyte

Just by adding the fetish words at the end of the description, like it is in your video's link :

Pantyhose, boots, leotard, ...

It's great to know what kind of fetish is included in the video (not easy to know with only description and some photos).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ltrltr wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
I would love to see myself like that too....if I could handle it!! what costume would you want to see me in?
batgirl
Catwoman
Raven
Batwoman
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
I would love to see myself like that too....if I could handle it!! what costume would you want to see me in?
batgirl
Catwoman
Raven
Batwoman
You once kindly showed me pics of yourself in a catsuit. Would have to be that again, so Catwoman it is.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ltrltr wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl
Catwoman
Raven
Batwoman
You once kindly showed me pics of yourself in a catsuit. Would have to be that again, so Catwoman it is.
mmmmm...Meoooow!! purrrrfect darling
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl
Catwoman
Raven
Batwoman
I am going with you as tied up as Nylonika in a quicksand pit and Emily Addison as Catwoman rubbing one out as she rubs you out...