A darker, full bodied blend.
Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

Truly stunning work sir! Bravo.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's the weekend and time for another Superupdate to the story. It's a night of goblins and ghouls this night of Halloween and so as a trick or a treat I bring you our antagonist, the Witch of Daxam!

Many thanks to DrD, RealGundamBuilt and Supergirllegend for your support in the last update.

The story so far the battle is in full flow and Selena is seemingly striking the decisive blow. Low on strength, low on morale and low on will power our poor superheroine is on the ropes! Can she find what it takes to escape Selena's evil clutches? Or is Supergirl doomed? Let's see what happens next ...

(13378)
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
RealGundamBuilt
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Amazing! Keeps getting better and better! Cannot wait for more!
Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

Beautiful work!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all, welcome to a truly wicked Wednesday update to the story! Thanks to Flame, RealGundamBuilt and Supergirllegend for their comments and support.

The story so far, and Supergirl seems to be utterly enchanted by Selena after having been successfully neutralised and demoralised. Can she break free of the spell or will Selena be able to deal with our heroine once and for all?! Let's see what happens next!!

(13798)

RealGundamBuilt
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

👏👏👏
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all and welcome to the weekend update to the story!

Thanks again to those have given their support to the story, very welcome as aways! And now, the story so far! Selena is approaching the moment of victory! Can she finally be free of the meddlesome Kryptonian or will our heroine turn the tide of battle and capture the fugitive witch and win her prize, a place with the Luminous on Krytpon!

Let us see what happens next!

(14087)

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

WOW!!
RealGundamBuilt
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Nice! Hope there's more 🤞 but if not really great job!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

RealGundamBuilt wrote:
3 years ago
Nice! Hope there's more 🤞 but if not really great job!
Thanks R.G.B, and all the others who have supported the story. I'm glad you liked the big battle but, yeah ... that was the end ... did you like it?!
SIKE!!

No, a story needs a beginning, middle and end, and while this is an end, it is only merely the beginning of the end. The adventure is not yet over... hey.... I saw you groaning back there! Stop it! Some people want to see how it all turns out! Sheesh, no pleasing some people!! The next part comes this weekend, hope you and the other readers like how the story goes next!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

AEM,

That's Psych!! Jeez, learn to spell. Comes from psych out. Even psyche if you insist, but not Sike!

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/psych

With fond regards,

Your esteemed editor

:cap:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

With all due respects good doctor, for those that are "down wit the kidz" it really is "Sike". I can understand how one could cling to the the trusted and true spelling of "Psych" but for those of us appealing to the non-retiree contingent of the forum ... please, let us embrace the spelling used by the youth of today even though it is technically incorrect!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sike

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Why you young whipper snapper! I oughta tan your Welsh hide! Where's my musket? Stand still for a few minutes while I fill it with powder and shot. Hey, where are you going? Come back here. He's gone off to share his picture of me with his daggone phone thingy of me in mid-rant. Curses, you varmint!

Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

No matter what anyone says I think you are doing a spectacular job! I for one am glad this isn’t the end. It takes a lot of effort to make these stories. Well done
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks to Flame, Supergirllegend, tmon, DoctorD, RealGundamBuilt for their support of the story. I am glad you liked the battle, although a little short!

The story so far! Supergirl has been defeated and imprisoned within Selena's orb! Are our heroine's dreams of becoming a Luminous over? Can Selena rest easy knowing the one person capable of taking her back to face justice still lives? Let's find out what happens next in ... Supergirl Vs The Fugitive Witch of Daxam!!

(14647)

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

A nice long sequence encapsulating Supergirl's long-term dilemma and Selena's quandary of what to do with her. And all with a lovely picnic setting. Nicely done!

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all and welcome to another wicked Wednesday - thank you so much for the the comments and so forth - a welcome reward :D

And now it is time for the midweek and mid-month update! The story so far ... Selena has won... kind of... and now as she celebrates her victory with Nigel she knows it is time to settle Supergirl's fate. Unable to keep the heroine fully under control Selena fears that by keeping her locked up in hell Kara may end her own life, something our Witch does not want to be responsible for. So... what to do? What to do?! Let us see where the adventure goes next ...

(14959)

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Error! LOL
Last edited by Abductorenmadrid 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

GalacStar89
Henchman
Henchman

Good stuff!
RealGundamBuilt
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wow! Story is amazing as always and your renders are amazing! Really love hologram Selena! 👏👏👏

I'm always looking forward to your updates! Really great job!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

RealGundamBuilt wrote:
3 years ago
Wow! Story is amazing as always and your renders are amazing! Really love hologram Selena! 👏👏👏
With hindsight it's a little "Jedi Ghost"-ish ... but you get the idea - she's not physically there - but more like a magical projection :D

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all and welcome to the weekend update for the story!

The story so far ... Supergirl is captured and imprisoned by Selena who is now with her to explain the good news! And although she shamelessly gloats about Supergirl's predicament is Selena's visit all that it seems? Let's find out in this new installment!

(15317)

Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

Damn son! What an epic turn of events. Love the editing of Selena hovering over Supergirl.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirllegend wrote:
3 years ago
Damn son! What an epic turn of events. Love the editing of Selena hovering over Supergirl.
Thanks, I was quite pleased I managed to get the pair into the same space, Selena crouched behind Supergirl's stone-floored bedside and reaching over at her :D - a playful hand resting on the heroine's chest. For reference the shots lifted are a mix of Supergirl waking up in the dwelling in the phantom zone and Selena getting a little handsy with Ethan in the ghost train ride after she drugged him. The shots were done at similar enough angles to bring the different elements together.

When trying to put characters together in a scene when they weren't originally there it helps if you can get at least a couple of solid establishing shots in, that way it helps the reader believe they are there together. Afterwards, just doing easier reverse shots is enough to continue the illusion. In this scene the projected form of Selena reduced the workload a lot as her pale, transparent form meant I did not need to worry so much about lighting differences. Getting her to sit on the rim of the pool before rising and walking away seemed to work too... well ... at least I was pleased with myself!!

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Wow
Very beautiful story
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thank you, Paolone, and you too, RealGundamBuilt, DrD and Flame - glad you are still here for the ride :D

The story so far - Supergirl is captured and is coming to understand the nature of her prison, a living hell. She faces a future alone in a cold, damp chamber where the food is some disgusting flavoured gloop. Wise Selena knows however that left too long in such a place our heroine might take her own life, an unacceptable end. But, unable to trust Supergirl enough to let her go free on Earth Selena offers her an alternative. A place, they have been taught which is populated by people of their own kind, a forgotten colony, a dumping ground of exiles and undesirables of Krypton and Daxam...

(15627)

Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

Beautiful work!
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

I love the stories where heroes and heroines are challenged or even defeated
And this story is really well done
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all and welcome to the weekend update of the story - thanks to everyone supporting the story!

The story so far - Selena had concluded her visit with Supergirl and left her to contemplate her fate. And now it seems that Supergirl has made her choice and is going to leave for an unknown destination and an uncertain future?! Where is she headed and what will happen to her? Let's see what is to come in the next installment!!

(15885)

RealGundamBuilt
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Very nice! Cannot wait for more!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all, and welcome to the midweek update to the story - thanks to RealGundamBuilt and Flame for their recent support!

The story so far. Supergirl, defeated in battle and demoralised in the hell chamber, has moved on to the forgotten colony where Selena hopes she will no longer cause her problems. With Krypton believing Kara is working on her trial to become a luminous there will be no more of her kind coming to Earth and so the fugitive witch can continue to live on, unbothered by her Daxamite past. But what is in store for our heroine now? Let's see!!

(16136)

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Very compelling story
Unfortunately I don't understand English very well and I would like to get straight to the point
Did Kara survive?

Thanks in advance for the clarification
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
Very compelling story
Unfortunately I don't understand English very well and I would like to get straight to the point
Did Kara survive?

Thanks in advance for the clarification
Hello Paolone ...

Yes - she survives :)

She arrives but is sick. She takes several days to get well, but one week more and she is living with the people in the colony.

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

thanks
RealGundamBuilt
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm really liking where this is going. Very interesting concepts! I admit I was hoping Supergirl would be Selena's submissive pet.. but I'm loving how you're using as many scenes from the movie as possible 👏👏👏 amazing work!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

RealGundamBuilt wrote:
3 years ago
I'm really liking where this is going. Very interesting concepts! I admit I was hoping Supergirl would be Selena's submissive pet.. but I'm loving how you're using as many scenes from the movie as possible 👏👏👏 amazing work!
The movie was very much about journeys, Kara's pursuit of the omegahedron to Earth, her banishment to the phantom zone and her escape and of course her eventual return to Argo at the end. In re-sequencing the scenes it was hard to use up every last frame of footage else the story might have gotten cluttered trying to honour every moment of Supergirl's screen time. Hopefully though the adjusted scenes have made for a more interesting story for the peril seekers out there :) ... but alas all stories come to an end and we are more or less on the last reel of my version of the movie!!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
... but alas all stories come to an end and we are more or less on the last reel of my version of the movie!!
:no: :wavecry: :no: :wavecry: :no: :wavecry:

Say it's not so!

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
... but alas all stories come to an end and we are more or less on the last reel of my version of the movie!!
:no: :wavecry: :no: :wavecry: :no: :wavecry:

Say it's not so!
Well, I just double checked, squinted with my eyes a bit, thought on it a little and realised that based on movie film roll standards (pre-digital I guess!) a reel is 11mins of footage, so, I guess we have the equivalent of two reels left. That's code for I have the last scenes mostly done ready for your critical eye and I am working on the final segment soon. You've got to earn your poster and title credits somehow you know, and no complaining about your shoulder, you've milked that one enough already!

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all and welcome to the next Super-Saturday installment of the story. Many thanks for the interest in the story, glad you are enjoying the show. But now we continue...

The story so far... Kara has arrived at the colony and has been nursed back to good health by the colony's curer. We also have learned that Kara's mother and father, Zor-El are alive and living in the colony too. Their secret banishment there was the result of the Luminous council burying the concern that Rao, the sun of Krypton and Daxam is coming to its end. Now, a happy Kara seeks out the colony's curer who has to speak to her about some important subjects now that she is well enough to deal with them ...

(16480)

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Really interesting as a story even if I expect that sooner or later the superhero side of Kara will return exploding like never before.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all and welcome to a slightly early midweek story update. I am having some work done on the house tomorrow and my work space will be unavailable to me hence me putting this out now. Also, many thanks for the good wishes from last time, but now on with the show!

The story so far... Kara is now living happily at the lost colony, reunited with her parents who she believed were dead. Now though she is speaking with the colony's curer, and he has several important things to tell her ...

(16788)

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Even more intriguing story but can I ask you a question even if it seems a little indiscreet?
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
Even more intriguing story but can I ask you a question even if it seems a little indiscreet?
You could send me a private message if you are concerned about discretion.... click the "Contact" speech bubble beneath my name to the side of my forum posts.

Safe to say, I am intrigued!

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

I can also confidently ask this question here.
Seeing this last trance of pages it would seem by now that Kara has relaxed and it would seem that by now she has left her braver and heroic side behind.
I hope not and here is the question with a brief premise.
Helen Slater is famous in the world especially for her role in the supergirl movie but the material that this film has is (with all due respect) a "little" poor compared to the 120 episodes of the TV series played by Melissa Benoist
Here is finally the question
Will you also introduce Melissa for future edits or will she remain Helen?
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
I can also confidently ask this question here.
Seeing this last trance of pages it would seem by now that Kara has relaxed and it would seem that by now she has left her braver and heroic side behind.
I hope not and here is the question with a brief premise.
Helen Slater is famous in the world especially for her role in the supergirl movie but the material that this film has is (with all due respect) a "little" poor compared to the 120 episodes of the TV series played by Melissa Benoist
Here is finally the question
Will you also introduce Melissa for future edits or will she remain Helen?
Thank you for the feedback. I will try to answer each of your points. Many will have ideas about how things should be at this point, but as the writer for this story I had to make my own decisions about how Kara would react to her situation and write around that.

Kara has arrived at the colony and discovered her family who she had been told was dead so of course she suddenly finds she has a new home. She learns that the Luminous are corrupt, and being a good person she no longer feels the desire to join them. Earth is still an alien world to her and Kara's preference would be to live a good life with people like herself, Kryptonians and Daxamites. She is still a brave person but being ordinary like everyone else at the colony she is not going to stand out as a hero compared to living on Earth with her superpowers.

Helen Slater, Melissa Benoist, the movie and the TV show are VERY different from one another. It has been discussed many times and in the end, from my point of view, it is not a case of one being better than the other, they are just different. I would wish anyone wanting to debate this to put it in another thread and not hijack this one which I want to keep for the story - but for me it is a topic that has been thoroughly discussed already.

When I built this story I did consider scenes which mixed the two Supergirls together but in the end decided against it. The plot line for this story, once I was able to see it did not need me to make it any more complicated. So, I am sorry if you were hoping for both Supergirls in this story but it's not going to happen - however - it does not mean it might not happen in OTHER stories later on. If you have not seen I have done Melissa Benoist based Supergirl stories - see the links in my signature... but here is my very first ...

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26176

Lastly - just so there is no misunderstanding - the flow of the story was more or less locked in before I began to post here in the forum. It was a difficult project, mostly because I had to be sure I could have it make sense from start to end. If I just made the story up as I went along there was a danger I could have a character say or do something that I couldn't back up later on. Failure to have the right expressions on peoples faces alone would be a big problem if I set things up badly. Basically, I am not able to make big changes in the story between now and the end which we are not a long way from reaching.

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

You were very clear
But I didn't want to see the two Supergirls together.
I would have liked some scenes (edited of course) from the TV series with Melissa instead of Helen
Maybe I'm asking too much
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
You were very clear
But I didn't want to see the two Supergirls together.
I would have liked some scenes (edited of course) from the TV series with Melissa instead of Helen
Maybe I'm asking too much
He's already done that for you in several screen capture stories. The one with Lillian Luthor is particularly gratifying, imho. Just click on the link to all his work that he gave you above and you'll see them listed and can click on your choice of them. Enjoy!

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

I have already had a look at the stories in which there are very well edited scenes from the TV series but I (I expect too much I know I'm sorry and I apologize) I would have liked to see here some scenes from the TV series
It won't be possible and that's fine and I apologize again
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm confused, Palone0971. He has done scenes from the tv series. They're all listed near the bottom in the "Kara & Cat" series. Here's just one link from that list.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26389

It doesn't make sense to repost them in different threads again. They're already linked to existing threads from when they first appeared.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
I have already had a look at the stories in which there are very well edited scenes from the TV series but I (I expect too much I know I'm sorry and I apologize) I would have liked to see here some scenes from the TV series
It won't be possible and that's fine and I apologize again
Ah, if you mean that you would have liked Melissa to have been SG but inside this story - sorry, no the idea was to use Slater's version which was my own personal challenge, and which others had wanted to see attempted. No need to apologize, it's all good.