Looking for some good Mind Control story ideas and suggestions

A darker, full bodied blend.
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Hello folks!

After long time publishing material on MCcomix.com I'm suffering a little blackout about new stories ideas.

Someone has any idea or fantasy to be worked on?

Thanks.
BlackManta1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I confess that I am not too familiar with MCcomix.com but I do have an idea that I would like to share. How about a supervillain hunt in which a small team of supervillains divide up into pairs, hunt and take down one hero at a time who are members of a superhero group. Then, after they defeat them, they drag them back to their hideout and lock them into a machine that not only wipes their minds but also converts them into mind-controlled slaves. I don't know if you want the story to have a happy ending where they are rescued by the local cops or another superhero or a bad ending where they just end up as slaves but if you want further details check out my story Villainess United in the Heroine Dungeon Stories section to see if that format is right for you.
Foolish superheroine! Prepare to be defeated by the power of Black Manta!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about this:

the Superheroines are tired of failed attempts to reform supercriminals so they try it themselves

Wonder Woman has the Magic Lasso

Zatana has magic

Batgirl has technology
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Here's an idea. Lex Luthor (or any other millionaire) wants to control Wonder Woman. So he starts creating charity events in specially designed dining areas. Where the guest of honor's seat is the center of subliminal suggestions.. This would take a number of occurrences because Luthor couldn't take a chance on using drugs. This suggestion would seem to be innocuous. Just suggesting that the new quote superheroine in town should be trusted. Of course the "superheroine" will betray that trust. Which is where Wonder Woman's lasso and more intense subliminal suggests will slowly break her.
Last edited by tmon 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

:coffee: It creates a new psychopathic villain who has greater skill and strength than heroin. The villain finds himself doing his misdeeds somewhere, when he is seen by the heroine. An unfavorable fight is set up for her, but she is helped by other heroes and the villain is captured. In a maximum security prison, she tries to find out his intentions, but he begins to control her.
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Thanks for the ideas...