The Orville Season 3

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
shevek
Producer
Producer

It's going to be a while before it airs, of course, but principal photography started this week on The Orville Season 3,
which is moving from Fox to Hulu and will include eleven episodes. According to this article, it's going to be more
action-packed with more high-end production value, similar to the two-part episode where the Planetary Union
battled the Kaylon.

(I keep wanting to type "Kaelon", possibly because I keep thinking of the "Taelon" from Earth: Final Conflict which was a Gene Roddenberry property).

Very excited for this.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/10/ ... o-be-huge/
Bert

The show can be entertaining. I enjoyed season 1 more than season 2 because there was more fisticuff style action. Also, Adrianne Palicki was alarmingly skeletal in the second season. I hope she has put on 10 pounds or so and gets to mix it up more in season 3.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes I've enjoyed it, some nice moments and quirky fum, enjoyed the 2 parter with the battle for earth, nicely done
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Such a brilliant show ! The only negative thing was the departure of Alara but the actress wanted to step out so couldn't have been any different.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

helstar wrote:
4 years ago
Such a brilliant show ! The only negative thing was the departure of Alara but the actress wanted to step out so couldn't have been any different.
Yeah, she was one of my favorite characters on the show. I was really sorry to see her leave. Her replacement was "meh", at best.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Moving to Hulu? I thought this was a success for Fox, no? If Hulu is a subscription service, I'm afraid I don't need another of those. That sucks! Tell me I'm wrong someone!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago
Moving to Hulu? I thought this was a success for Fox, no? If Hulu is a subscription service, I'm afraid I don't need another of those. That sucks! Tell me I'm wrong someone!
No such luck. They had a year delay in production and switched from Fox.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I am catching up with the show and its very good. Sorry that Alara left.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Big delay for S3, is it still under working or the serie will be cancelled ? Hope not... damn this f****g covid :/