Invisible Woman: Hard to See Her Like This

A darker, full bodied blend.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thank you, exxxidor, Mlog and AEM for your comments above. Is anyone out there not liking where this story is going? Any thoughts on future plot points you're expecting? Just wondering.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Chapter 12

Sue Richard’s determination to resist Dante’s attempts to crush her willpower took a surprise turn right after a short break between training sessions. She had just finished the fourth round of “Drop Jaw,” performing the command with as much hesitation as she dared yet ultimately letting her mouth fall wide open.

Dante looked at her with clear disappointment. He stood about three feet away from her with both hands clasped behind his back as her eyes through the hood’s eyeholes bore into his.

“Well, you’re either a very slow learner or more willful than is healthy. Either way, your behavior is not up to standard. Let’s move onto the Iron Corset and see if that doesn’t improve your command reaction time.”

Sue controlled herself, not uttering any reply so as to give the man any reason to punish her. She felt she was going to need every ounce of strength for this next hideous garment she’d be forced to wear. The arctic blue eyes tracked his movements warily as he walked across the polished wood floor, went to a small steel table and opened the middle drawer. His body blocked her view when he withdrew something from that drawer, seemingly palmed it and slipped that left hand behind his back. Dante approached her with four quick steps and she cringed back, her wrists over her head banging the cuffs a bit with dull thunks, her head rearing back, her shoulders hunching.

“Surely, you realize that in order to put you in the corset, I have to release you from your constraints.”

Sue’s head turned slightly away from the imposing male figure before her and reared back a few more inches in fear. She did not expect this to go well. This didn’t feel like a good chance to escape. He was way too cautious, too aware, too disciplined to allow her any edge right now. She was right.

From behind his back, his left hand swept forward his thumb resting just under her chin. His right hand reached out and clasped firmly to the back of her head, the palm holding her skull rigidly in place. The right hand brusquely squeezed whatever was in his palm. It must have been some sort of rubber bulb because a fog of bluish dust suddenly squirted from Dante’s hand and surrounded Sue’s face. Dante’s own face was pulled back, far away from the cloud. He quickly pulled the hood remote out of his pants pocket. With one quick press of a button, the band around Sue’s throat ratcheted tight and she helplessly inhaled a choking plume of sparkling blue dust.

“…wheeeeezz..!...”

I knew it. Some kind of drug!

Sue’s eyes teared from the slight stinging sensation of the irritating dust and then her mind went numb.

…fast...!...i…whuh…?…

Sue’s entire body went limp. Her arms strained overhead as her body hung helplessly low, nearly to the floor. Her head had dropped quickly from Dante’s right-handed grip and hung from her shoulders, hair covering her face, drool suddenly draining out of her mouth. Her breasts flattened against the hard wood floor. Her calves jerked in opposite directions, her feet flexing and bumping slightly in the spasm of her collapse.

“…uuuhhhnnnn…” the groan from his female subject drew a pleased nod of affirmation from the deranged psychologist.

“I call it Dumb Dust. It’s my own combination of muscle relaxants and mild neural inhibitors. Not to worry. Very short-term effects. Only about 10 minutes. I’ll have you out of and back into those cuffs in no time. Just enough time to get your corset on. You’ll probably regain muscle control before I even make the final adjustments.”

“…ghuuuuhhhhh…”

“Your intelligence is quite nullified for now. Don’t bother trying to form sentences. You’ll just embarrass yourself.”

…boot…crayon…box…bad…

Indeed, Sue’s ability to think coherently was completely gone for now.

She could feel her body’s mass as it shifted awkwardly the moment Dante released the cuffs but there wasn’t one iota of control over it. From the inside it felt as if every bone in her body had been removed. Yet even the concept of bones themselves eluded Sue’s brain. Instinctively what was left of her willpower made an effort to focus.

…balloon…pony…chicken…tongue…

She laid in place, bereft of judgement, muscle control and anything but the merest shred of self. Dante knelt beside her and manipulated her figure the way he wanted, pulling her legs and arms outward so she rested flat against the wood floor. She felt the coolness of the wood through the leather hood, the hardness pressing against her face. There was a slipperiness there as well. Sue was too out of it to understand that this was the wetness of her drool under her cheek. It had leaked out through the unzippered mouth hole. Next, Sue felt the air against her back as her athletic top was unzipped and pulled away from her skin.

…potato…castle…Reed…doggie…

The world-famous heroine was reduced to a mixture of simple memories; childish images from her youth, a wedding moment…an incoherent grab at any noun or idea. The life preserver of her precious identity became an anchor that was sinking to the bottom of a consciousness that was dark and foreboding.

…fork…penis…hat…tomorrow…

She was lost, a non-Sue.

Dante worked the garment off the limp body as efficiently as he could however with no cooperation from the subject, it wasn’t a quick process. Finally, with her arms freed and her back bared, he yanked the material out from under the half-naked form and tossed it off to the side. Then he yanked down the activewear pants, stripping them off her legs and tossing them on top of the tunic. Sue was left wearing nothing but her stiff pale turquoise cotton panties, chafing at her crotch from all her orgasms at Minh’s house in Brooklyn. But the blonde heroine felt no discomfort, her fried brain wasn’t receiving messages very clearly.

Dante rose and dashed over to the table and grabbed the Iron Corset, checking his timing with a nervous glance at his watch. Five minutes left. He forcibly calmed himself, slowed his walk back to the woman. He had enough time.

The corset was a complex garment, constructed of soft leather yet lined with incredibly powerful carbon flex strips capable of constriction and release by tiny servo-motors embedded in the back. The carbon bands formed a web within the corset’s bra. Others stretched in three concentric circles so that when the corset was worn, the bands would wrap around the lower rib cage, the stomach and the top of the hips. This garment featured its own remote as well as a chip that linked it to the gamma ray generator hidden in the ceiling.

Sue was just starting to get her thoughts back in order as Dante was finishing lacing up the lower half of the corset. The hooks that pulled the garment together at the back had been engaged, the black rawhide lacing was just a final bit of erotic window dressing, albeit an extra layer of security should any hook break.

“….ohhhhhhhh….uuuugghhnnnnnn….”

…nasty headache…still can’t…move arms……legs...

Sue felt one of those arms being pulled back and up, over her head. Her torso followed as Dante slipped her right wrist into the cuff and snapped it shut with a depressingly loud click. She hung there, suffering a twinge of pain having just the one arm bearing her full body weight. Dante took her left wrist but with a sudden flailing jerk, Sue yanked it away from the man’s grasp. The back of her hand actually batted against his right temple.

“Ah, ah, ah. Subject Sue isn’t allowed to hit the doctor. I will have to remember to punish you for that,” the man declared with an annoying patronizing chuckle. He easily gathered her twitching left wrist dangling at her side and pulled it up into the manacle, closing it tight with a satisfied sigh. “There, back to where we were: all nicely restrained and arranged to be fully encapsulated in a lovely new training garment.”

Sue’s breasts were hanging free, ready to be fitted into the corset’s inner bra cups. When Dante’s hand circled her left tit to set it cleanly inside the bra, Sue’s body went rigid.

“Wow, why so tense? They’re just mammary glands. Every female mammal has them! Loosen up, Subject.” He maneuvered first one breast and then the other into its cup and then pulled the garment close to her, hooking it at the back. Sue hung in place, mortified and helpless. She felt his hands pulling on the laces and tightening the garment gradually up her back, constricting her figure. Now, from her breasts to her upper hips she was tightly encased. The Iron Corset clung to her body like some long-lost lover newly returned. It was cloying, unyielding and uncomfortable.

Adding insult to injury, Dante took one of the nipple clips hanging off the front of the corset by a small titanium chain and squeezed its tiny jaws open. He spoke as he rubbed and twisted at the nipple he found beneath the soft leather, bringing it to a stiff nub that poked against the bra. He let the clip close down on the nipple and its tiny steel teeth settled into the tender flesh, drawing a smarting groan from Sue. There was a second groan when the paired clip was set on her other nipple. Inside the eyeholes of the Humiliation Hood, the blue eyes were barely focused. They drifted loosely while the words issued from her captor’s mouth like rancid bubbles.

“I will explain this corset’s abilities to you and then demonstrate them. You will find them either very pleasurable or very painful. As always, your behavior dictates that outcome. The bands inside this corset I control, of course. I can make them flex and pull so that your breasts will feel firmly fondled. Simply by following my commands you will enjoy the reward of that. I can also choose if you are recalcitrant at responding properly to constrict the bands surrounding your tits so that the pain will be virtually intolerable. The same applies to the nipple clips, delightful buzzing pleasure or body-quaking pain. Does Subject Sue understand her circumstances?”

“All too well,” murmurs the forlorn blonde.

“Excellent. Oh, one other comment. There are three other bands in this corset. They surround your lower ribs, your waist and your hips. They are strong enough to fracture said ribs with the twist of a dial so I’d be leery of your penchant for sassiness. That said, they can also massage you in pleasant ways. Your choice, pleasure or pain, right?”

“Right,” Sue replies in as neutral a tone as she can manage.

“Shall we begin?”

“It’s your ballpark. Play ball,” Sue said, then took a breath and got herself mentally prepared for whatever came next.

“That’s the spirit, Subject Sue.” Dante held the Iron Corset’s remote in his hand, ready to initiate his next training session.

Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

He seems to have a healthy amount of respect, so less likely to make mistakes out of hubris
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sue seems to be on the knife edge of minimal compliance, while Dante and his toys seem to be forcing her ever closer to full-on obedience. Who will win out?!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I apologize for the delay in updating this story, and that this is such a short chapter but I figured people would prefer something from me rather than nothing this weekend. I will do better next week. Thanks to all for your support!

Chapter 13

The three accomplices reviewed the heist plan, ticking off its stages on their fingers as they spoke out their assignments.

“I take out the camera over the side delivery door of the museum. Then I either pick or blow the lock. Once done, you,” the elderly Guilford declared, nodding at Minh, “and Rick and the blonde bitch enter the museum and I retreat to the van to direct the assault via comms.”

“I don’t get why we don’t just have Invisible Woman force the lock with her powers. It’d be quicker,” Rick wondered aloud.

“She will have limited functionality in terms of her willpower and intelligence according to Dante. He suggests we keep her focused on the simple tasks he’ll have trained her for,” Minh sighed. “We’ve been over this.”

“You don’t think I can handle a simple lock?” Guilford glared at Rick.

“Don’t get your panties in a twist, Guilly. I’m just trying to offer up alternatives.”

“You know I hate that name!”

“Grow up! Both of you,” Madame Minh snapped, her eyebrows crunching low. “We’ve established the plan already and have gone over it. This is just a conclusive verbal run-through. Unless there’s a serious problem we’ve overlooked, just tell me what your assignment is.”

Both men frowned but nodded. Minh was the boss and the one paying the bills. Not wanting to anger her or lose their payday, both men quieted their bickering and all three continued ticking off their specific roles in the museum theft.

Sue’s nipples were tingling with surprising pleasure. The buzzing hum created by the battery-powered nipple clips that Dante Allamordo had initiated were stiffening up the pink buds within the corset’s bra to a highly distracting state. The blonde arched her neck back, looked up at the ceiling and blew out a long breath, willing herself to calm her body down as much as possible. Her leather Humiliation Hood was stifling and Sue could feel the sweat from her forehead and temples dampening the hood while warm drips ran down her neck and drained into her corset.

“Drop jaw!” Dante’s command filled the air but Sue resisted.

And then the corset started up and Sue felt her breasts automatically fondled by the garment, their soft curves shifted and held, released and gripped. It went on for several minutes in tandem with the buzzing nipple clips and Sue began to pant lightly. The sequence of pleasurable patterns was too complex for the exasperated woman to try to predict and she felt herself getting excited despite the overtly mechanical nature of the device.

Or maybe it was BECAUSE of the underlying mechanics that she was finding herself more and more aroused. She realized that there was no human issue about getting tired involved here. The garment would squeeze and release, shift and play, jiggle and buzz around and through her breasts with inhuman continuity. The very thought of that was bringing Sue to the edge of an orgasm she wasn’t expecting.

“Drop jaw!” Dante repeated, a bit quieter now. Sue refused

And then Dante increased the vibration of the nipple clips based on the increasing rate of Sue’s panting, the helpless heroine went over, her body quivering in place, her knees shaking, her cum spurting into her crotch with shocking uncontrolled pulsing as her hips rocked in helpless jerking spasms.

“Drop jaw or I institute horrific pain sequence!”

Sue dropped her jaw open. Her glazed eyes through the hood shamed and lowered.

“Excellent, Subject Sue. Here is your complete reward,” Dante nodded affirmatively at his trainee’s progress.

The pleased scientist worked the remote and the remote worked the Iron Corset and Sue climaxed again, hard and long. Her head nodded, her voice whimpered, her body slackened in her cuffs. Her crotch dripped as Sue’s brain took several minutes off.

NoonShadow
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Been looking for more chapters of this! Glad for this installment, even if it's short. Looking forward to seeing whatever they have planned for their upcoming heist!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Madame Minh has her work cut for her it seems - her henchmen who are at odds with each other and all the while relying on Dante to successfully reprogram Subject Sue. And I can't help think that despite all the carrot, and all the stick, the real heroine is still there, waiting for the moment she can strike back!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I will be posting a bit later this evening, Monday. Sorry for the wait.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks to Noonshadow and abductorenmadrid for your comments. And for everyone else who, by the readership numbers, have been keeping tabs on this story steadily over the past week. Maybe re-reading even? Well, here's fresh meat for you nice people. Enjoy!

Chapter 14

When Sue came back to herself after her immense climax, her mind was still a bit scattered.

“…d..drugs…?...”

“Actually, no. You haven’t been drugged since I uncrated you. It’s all you, Subject Sue. Your body, your libido, your acceptance of your status,” Allamordo declared with imperturbable confidence.

“I will escape. You will pay!” Sue’s eyes shot beams of hate at the man standing before her who was calmly studying his cuticles. He finally looked up with total composure.

“Drop jaw!”

“The hell I wi…AARRGGHHH!” The howl of pain caused by the sudden cinching of the carbon strap around Sue’s ribs rebounded from the walls. The Iron Maiden was proving true to its name. Tears sprung from the heroine’s clenched eyes and her mouth dropped so wide open her back teeth were visible.

“Keep it open,” Dante demanded and walked to the small table and withdrew a flexible pink rubber dildo from the drawer. He crossed over to a painfully panting Sue and shoved the tip of the pliant sex toy into her mouth. “Now, suck dick!”

The eyes inside the leather mask holes blazed in defiance, that is until Dante tipped the remote in his palm side to side before her face. Then those brilliant blue irises were doused of their hate, replaced by a dulled hue of fear and self-doubt.

“Subjects who require multiple promptings do not fare well in the long run. My journals are filled with a variety of sad consequences including psychotic breaks, self-mutilation and the occasional death. Are you to be one of those?”

Still burning from the painful rib compression, Sue reluctantly sucked on the rubber phallus. She drew in her cheeks and bobbed her head back and forth a bit. The taste of the cold rubber wasn’t unpleasant but it was foreign. Sue preferred the warmth of a real penis. She really did.

“Work it all over and go deeper. Fill your throat, woman.”

Sue obliged. She had little choice. Dante’s finger was on the remote ready to give her another agonizing rib crushing if she hesitated or rebelled in the least. That last one had nearly cracked her rib. So, the distraught heroine told herself she was giving herself options, biding her time, watching for every opening. But she sucked on that fake rubber penis like a practiced back-street whore and felt her soul eroding by the second.

Once she had the long pink rubber toy glistening from tip to base under the lights after five minutes of steady deep-throating, Dante pulled the toy out of Sue’s mouth with a nod of satisfaction.

“Excellent breath control, Subject. I am delighted I don’t have to train you in that procedure. A real time saver. Clearly you enjoy the act. Such a convenience…you being a slut.”

“The fact that I enjoy giving oral pleasure and am practiced in it doesn’t make me a slut. It makes me a caring love partner.” Sue was surprised at her own comment. Dante’s eyebrow arched, then he smiled.

“Whatever gets you through the night. Self-delusion or self-acceptance. As long as you perform up to specifications.”

“What exactly am I being groomed for. Trafficked sex slave? Concubine for some rich potentate? Porn star for some heroine peril video?”

“All worthy occupations. Ones I’ve been contracted to provide for in the past, but this one is a bit different: an art heist.”

Sue’s mouth dropped open and Dante smirked.

“Simon didn’t say ‘drop jaw.’”

Sue clamped shut before asking, “Art heist? Why on earth would I need sex techniques for an art heist?”

“That’s only for contingency plans, maybe a guard we might miss in the planning. You can be the distraction.”

“You’re joking.”

“Not really. The fact is, I’m training you to be instantly obedient to any command at the blink of an eye. Therefore, your compliance with even the most debasing sex act serves to assure your compliance with any simple command when on scene."

“That’s insane.”

“No, that’s my procedure.”

“It’s overkill. Completely!”

“No, it’s effective. Proven again and again. And now, time to learn some fun new commands, Subject Sue.”

The fear returned to Sue’s eyes.

That fear was followed by pain and lust and despair and mindless confusion as the training went into high gear over the next ten hours. The pain controlled her behavior and completely eradicated any moves to escape, even when her wrists were unshackled and Sue was given free rein inside the training room. Of course, all the doors were locked, with Dante wearing the key around his neck on a chain. But the Iron Maiden corset ensured complete compliance. The threat of a cracked rib and perhaps a punctured lung kept Sue Richards cowed and obedient.

She was trained to obey the command “Such a bitch” which meant she had to drop to her hands and knees and remain there on all fours until the release command “Up” was given. Sue was also trained to rub a crotch through a man’s pants or up a woman’s skirt. Sue had to practice on her own crotch for 30 minutes until she brought herself to climax. The Drop Jaw command was added to,“Suck Cock” being the follow-up, of course. And those commands were followed in Sue’s training to: “Spread Thighs”, “Present Ass”, “Allow Fuck”, “Allow Cornhole” and finally, a combination of those behaviors under the command “Seduce.” That was the last item on the list of sex objectification training commands that Sue was ultimately forced to obey.

By the end of ten hours of training, Sue had been rendered defenseless, confused and thoroughly compliant. The use of an aphrodisiac drug was re-introduced in the course of the training regimen as were the punishment panties. That combination turned out to be the crushing blow that destroyed Sue’s willpower. With oversized dildoes packing both her holes, the pleasure was overwhelming to the thrusting, bucking, weeping blonde heroine. Her eyes rolled in untold bliss again and again. Climax after climax was pulled from her as she thrashed on gym mats, went fetal on the floor, and poured out sweat and moaning tears in a volume that threatened dehydration. Sue begged for water and followed commands to get plastic bottles of it that she downed in loud, sloppy gulps.

Then, after that, Dante introduced the unknown factor of whether three minutes of untold pleasure or three minutes of unbearable agony would be delved out. That proved far too much for a weakened and bewildered Sue Richards to take. All semblance of willpower evaporated during her ten-hour ordeal. By the time Dante’s watch read 4 pm, his female subject was obeying everything she was told to do. The pain boots weren’t even necessary.

“That was an excellent session, Subject Sue,” Dante commended her and himself as Sue laid stretched out on her back, her eyes droopy with exhaustion. “Long, yes, but fruitful. We’re almost done.”

“…all…most…?...”

The heavy mournful sigh from the blonde secretly thrilled Dante. The training had gone even better than he’d dared hope. He had one final test of Sue’s obedience ready to go. He was about to let her suck on his own cock. Not a rubber stand-in. His own dick! Her act of giving head without resistance to a real penis would be the signal the indominable Invisible Woman was just about ready to be returned to Madame Minh. She would prove she was a broken shell of herself, totally trained and ready to use in the Asian’s plans.

As he stood before the prone blonde beauty, Dante was, for the first time all day, a bit nervous.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great stuff, as always! Can't wait to see how Sue responds to this final test. :)
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

This is simply, DELICIOUS. I can't wait to see Subject Sue's downfall and acceptance. Once she is through with her task for Madame Minh I hope she finds her way back to Dante, permanently. Their chemistry is just too good. Their banter is excellent, but I would like to see a little more dialouge or inner monologue from Sue to see the changes within her.

Top notch work, Doc.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

BatFan11 wrote:
4 years ago
Their banter is excellent, but I would like to see a little more dialouge or inner monologue from Sue to see the changes within her.
Thanks for the feedback BatFan. You're right, I do need to add in a bit more internal thinking on Sue's part. Expect to see it coming up in the next chapter or two. Excellent suggestion! And thanks, too, to Exxxidor for your constant support here and via PMs.

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent story thanks for sharing!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks, tmon, old pal, for your comment above and for all your support over the years.

I expect to be posting a new chapter by tomorrow, y'all. See you then. Stay safe everyone!

:thumbup:

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

What tomorrow? What if tomorrow never comes?? :P :P
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow I've been a member of this site for 15 years. Just noticed. :P
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Chapter 15

“Get up, Subject Sue. Come face me…on your knees,” Dante Allamordo commanded, standing across from the prone blonde and pointing at the floor in front of him. The weary heroine dragged herself off the floor and walked the five feet to him, upright, only wavering slightly. She then kneeled before him carefully watching her captor, her palms resting on her thighs. The Italian’s powerful body was tensely coiled it seemed to Sue. He was nervous, controlling his movements too carefully. This gave Sue a sudden hard shiver up her spine as she looked up past the prominent eagle-like nose and into those cold gray eyes assessing her.

“…what’s happening…?..” Sue’s voice came out small and shaky. She’d been through an interminable training session that had pulled every ounce of strength and willpower out of her. She was unsure of how much more torment she could handle.

What new horror is this? How long have I been here? I can’t think!

“We are at the crossroads of your training, subject. Up until now you have been working with cold rubber dildoes, sucking them off most obediently I will say. Now we are going to move onto the real thing. You will suck my dick. You will lavish it with the same enthusiasm I’ve seen you use on the sex toys. If there is any hint of rebellion, any aggressive movement of your teeth or mouth that in any way can be construed as anything but respectful and doting, the consequences will be immediate and most painful, I assure you. Possibly even fatal. Is that clear, Subject Sue?”

“Yup.”

“‘Yes, master’ is the proper response, bitch!”

“You bet, master.”

The slap came hard from her left, striking her check and knocking her to her side on the cold floor. Her head was ringing from it. Sue’s right hand went to her face as her left arm pushed her upper body up and she looked at Dante. His fury raged at her, eyes boring down, his face quivering with anger, his lips nothing but a tight line.

Oh God! What have I done? My pride just got me killed!

Dante just stood there for 10 seconds shaking before Sue. And then his rage disappeared as if by magic. The tension and hate evaporated. A rueful smile replaced it. The eyes went dead and this turned Sue’s heart to a block of ice.

This is worse! This is going to be so much worse!

Turning on his heel, Dante walked to the room’s small table, opened a drawer and pulled out two oval patches of leather with Velcro edging. From his pants pocket he removed the remote control to the set of leather training garments in which Sue was tightly sheathed. He then returned to stand in front of Sue.

“Back on your knees, now!” The barked order was quickly followed by Sue. “I am replacing the eye patches on this hood so that you will be rendered more docile, like a falcon. As you were trained earlier. Understood?”

“Yes, sir,” Sue replied, tenuously holding her position on her knees as her eye holes were covered. The patches were pressed to the leather Humiliation Hood with the Velcro grabbing hold. They blocked out all light and plunged Sue into a darkness that encompassed not just her sight but her soul. And then Sue had a thought…

Maybe he won’t kill me. Maybe I’m too valuable to their plan. There’s hope here!

The spearing pain in her rear end yanked Sue off her knees onto her forearms before she rolled on her back in a crazed twisting spasm. The unexpected electric charge from the anal dildo in the Punishment Panties rendered her breathless and panicked. She kicked her legs out, rolled on her side, grabbed her tight leather-clad ass and groaned even though the electric shock had dissipated.

“That was a level 5 setting out of 10, subject. Yet again I find myself having to reinforce training regimens that we’ve completed already. Very unsatisfactory. It gives me pause about putting my penis in your mouth. Should I raise the anal shock level higher to focus your compliance? It’s no trouble.”

“NOO!! NO! I’ll be good. I won’t hurt you. Don’t hurt me. I’m done. You win.”

“Do I, Subject Sue? Do I win? Perhaps you need just a quick jolt at setting 10 to ensure my safety.”

“You don’t! You don’t have to. Please…please…don’t do it. I will suck your cock. Let me suck it now. I’ll prove to you I can be trained…trusted…b..b...be reliable.” Sue gulped a lungful of air and whimpered desperately. “Let me show you!”

The famous heroine scrambled to her knees, sweating and distraught, her hands reaching out, trying to find Dante’s crotch, eager to prove herself. Her hands brushed against his pants and found his cock already out. Sue sat back on her haunches, opened her mouth compliantly and took the warm member deep past her trembling lips.

This is it! I have no other choice!

She bit down hard, her jaw tightening down on the warm muscle, her teeth sinking in. She was severing his cock with all her might. And then her jaw seized as a connection was completed. Sue’s brain was fried by an electric charge that shattered every conscious thought in her head. Her mouth remained clenched around the fake dildo with the electric heating element designed to fool her long enough so she thought she had a real penis in her mouth. The scent of Dante’s sweat had even been coated over the soft rubber. Sue’s body spasmed and jolted, arms flailing as the voltage destroyed her completely. Dante pressed a button on the remote and the circuit was broken, enabling Sue’s jaw to unclench.

The blonde’s mouth disgorged the rubber dick and her body thumped hard to floor at Dante’s feet, her body twitching with the final sizzling nerves in her legs, toes and fingers firing in random helplessness. The sweaty leather exuded wisps of heat as Dante stepped over Subject Sue and left the room for a stiff drink. His assessment of his captive’s behavior had been correct. And her punishment, he knew, would lead to her complete capitulation from here on out. Dante's rueful smile reappeared even as drool began to form under Sue Richard’s benumbed cheeks.

Beep!

“Hi darling. Reed here. It’s the middle of the night in the Sudan. A car horn woke me up and so I thought I’d call again to check in and see how things are going there. It’s not like you to not respond so, yes, I admit it, I’m half worried and half annoyed.

“If it’s nothing important happening and you’re just so busy putting out fires there then just text me, damn it, to let me know you’re okay! Okay? Uhh…I haven’t seen any international news about any crisis there in the U.S. but maybe it just hasn’t bubbled to the surface here in this jerkwater country. Sorry! Clearly, I’m upset. I’m trying not to over-react but I’m going to reach out to the F.B.I. office in New York. See if they’ve heard anything. If it’s nothing then you can chew my head off about being a nervous nellie when I get home. You know I trust you and your fierce female skill set, right? Hey, truth be told, it gets me hot. Oh, gosh, not female skill set. Just skill set. Damn. Forget I said anything!

“Anyway, we’re only a day or two away from heading back. I miss you, sweetheart. Contact me. I wish I could stretch around the world for a kiss. Goodnight. Hope you’re safe. Ben snores so bad I can hear it through the wall. This friggin’ assignment. Wish I’d never agreed to it. Talk to you soon. I hope. Call!”

Beep!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This chapter is a longer one this time. It's filled with sex and humiliation and who knows at the end, perhaps some redemption to come? Enjoy.

Chapter 16

Yet again, Sue Richards woke up groggy and disoriented. Her jaw hurt as did the rest of her body. She felt like she’d pulled a muscle in her neck and in her back, too.

“…ohhhhh…what was the license plate on that truck…” she murmured as she got to her feet. She was sore all over and tried to stretch this way and that to limber up. She looked around the bare room. There was a steel table, a simple steel folding chair that Dante would sit in from time to time during her training, four blank heavily sound-proofed white walls and the only exit, a heavy gray steel door that locked from both sides. Sue knew the key was hung on a chain around Dante’s neck but there had been no opportunities for Sue to get it away from him. Heck there’d barely been any time to even think how she might accomplish that.

For the first time in ages, Sue was on her own in the room and not even restrained. Clearly Dante didn’t consider her any kind of a threat. She tried to summon any smidgeon of invisibility, concentrating on her hands to make them transparent. They did not comply. They just trembled there before her as she held them out and willed them to fade away.

“Dammit!” She was only giving herself a headache. She reached up to her hood to feel for the device sewn inside, her fingers finding the hard edges of the receiver? No, more likely some box that held the receiver that relayed the dampening gamma rays that rendered her powerless. She squeezed on the square edges with all her strength but the protective box was far too sturdy. She then tried to pull open her panties at least so she could remove the two dildoes filling her crotch holes but there too she was foiled by a magnetic lock that kept the panties securely wrapped around her cute butt.

Glancing at the door and then the small steel table, Sue dashed over to it and pulled open the drawer hoping to find something of use, to crush the box, to pry open her corset or to use as a weapon against the smug Italian bastard. There was a very short-handled whip with leather strips that had been used to arouse her earlier. It wouldn’t be much of a weapon. Sue looked deeper into the drawer, finding only ball gags, nipple clips, dildoes and anal beads. Sue heard footsteps outside the door and chose the string of anal beads. They hadn’t been used on her yet, thank goodness. The string of six silicone beads was about 9” long with a looped handle. Sue wielded it above her head, swinging it in a slow and steady humming circle as the key in the lock clicked.

Dante pushed through the open door carefully using one arm. He took in the view. His incredibly beautiful blonde captive wearing the tight leather bondage hood, the figure-hugging corset and the form-fitting training panties was slowly swinging a string of anal beads in a circle over her head with a look of fierce determination.

He actually smiled. “That’s something you don’t see every day.”

“I could say I don’t want to hurt you, Dante, but we both know I’d be lying,” Sue said, advancing slowly as she kept the beads whirring over her head.

“We’ve been over this. It’s either Master, Owner or Sir. And you’re breaking the rules yet again, Subject Sue.”

“That’s not all I’m going to break, you bastard!” Screaming, Sue leapt in the air and swung the beaded string with all her might at Dante’s face, hoping to get a high angle down in a surprise maneuver he wouldn’t be able to fight against. But the man was fast. He ducked just in time as the beads clanged against the steel door behind him and broke apart. The smooth silicon balls flew everywhere, recoiling against the walls and even the table in loud clattering rhythmic crescendos. Sue turned to backhand Dante with a hard sweep of her arm but he seemed to know her moves by instinct and she missed him again. Barely brushing his cheek with a passing whistle of her short fingernails, her frustration bloomed in her.

Still, she persisted, rounding about, she thrust a mule kick at his midsection with a grunt of focused rage. She got through his blocking arm but just as her stockinged foot was about to thump home in his gut, the hand in his pocket pressed the remote there and the effectiveness of the strike was ruined by a shocking cramp in Sue’s rear. The shocking anal dildo spasmed Sue’s body and her foot thumped into Dante’s abs but without nearly the force needed to render him helpless. Quite to the contrary, it was Sue Richards who dropped to the hard floor and writhed at her opponent’s feet.

Dante dropped down beside Sue and delivered a hard elbow to her temple stunning the heroine even more. As the anal shock subsided and Sue quaked and moaned in utter defeat, Dante grabbed a painful clump of blonde hair and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

“Enough of this shit, Richards! I own you. And if you don’t suck my cock for real, right this second, I will kill you. That’s a promise! I will refund my fee to Madame Minh with an apologetic note that you were an untrainable cunt. She’ll have to move on with her art heist using a different heroine. That’s all. Case closed. No more Invisible Woman. I will slit your throat and toss you out like so much garbage in the building’s dumpster. You will end up as a missing person in some landfill on Staten Island. Say goodbye to your beloved husband and your stupid team of heroes, lady!”

Sue sees the switchblade pulled from the same pocket as the remote, the shiny steel blade flicking open as it comes against her throat. Her hair is pulled back, her neck arched, Dante’s hand deadly calm as he holds the razor-sharp knife against the alabaster skin.

“Well, Subject Sue? Are you trainable or not?”

“…iam…”

“Louder, Subject. Much louder and with feeling.”

“I. AM. TRAINABLE!” Sue answered, her eyes clenched, praying it would be enough.

“Then get started, bitch.” Allamordo rose from his squatting position and stepped back a pace from the dazed woman. He put his hands on his hips and nodded down at his crotch. Looking up through a tuft of her hair, Sue saw the switchblade was still in Dante’s hand, held ready to do damage at the first hint of aggression.

I have to do this. He’s beaten me. I’m sorry Reed. I tried to fight. I really did. Have to do this to stay alive…for you, my love

Leaking tears, a dispirited Sue Richards brought herself up to her hands and knees and crawled the short humiliating distance across the floor to where Dante stood. Her lithe body clad in tight black leather from head to ass gleamed under the harsh fluorescent light as she made her way to her foe’s feet. Her sweaty arm and thigh muscles flexed with a wan strength laid low.

On all fours before Dante, Sue looked up at the blade and past that to his eyes. She searched for mercy and found nothing but an almost robotic presence peering back at her, calculating the subroutine of her behavior probability. The voice to go with it was equally unnerving.

“Proceed slowly but with the same dedication and techniques you demonstrated on the fake cocks, subject. Nod in affirmation of my command.”

Sue nodded, knocking a large fresh tear from her eye in the process. She reached up to the suit pants and smoothly pulled down the nylon zipper. The bulge in the dark blue briefs was significant. The man wasn’t even hard yet but Sue realized when engorged it would be a tool of a worthy size on which she’d be working.

Of course he’s packing heat, dammit! Why wouldn’t he be with the way things have gone for me.

Sue palmed the bulge and squeezed it gently through the cloth, nervous with the deadly knife hovering a mere eight inches over her head. The snake hinted at life with a subtle quiver and Sue squeezed again, pulsing her palm in a slow rhythm before moving it up and down, caressing the bulge with earnest interest. Slowly, the serpent began to uncoil at Sue’s quiet but deft attention. Glancing up at the cold eyes above, they reflected nothing to Sue but she knew her responsibility. She reached through the flap in the briefs, took the warm penis in her grip and carefully pulled the fleshy rod free from its confines. It nodded in her hand, pleased to be uncaged. The penis seemed to have more character than the man himself at the moment.

“…c..can you…p..put away the knife? It’s…m…making me nervous.”

“Not at this time. I don’t trust you in the least. I will jam it between your shoulder blades if I have to. Stop stalling and follow the command, Subject Sue. Suck cock!”

Sue wasn’t stalling. Not intentionally anyway. She was simply gathering herself before this humiliation. She was going to do it and do it right. Living was all that mattered now!

Sucking cock isn’t torture, Sue. It isn’t torture. You actually enjoy it. Just close your mind and just let go. Think of Reed. Oh, hell no! That’s wrong! Think of nothing but the physical sensation. Be the mouth. Savor the dick. Lose yourself, girl. It’s the only way to get through this! Lose yourself to the penis, the warmth, the flesh. Come on, Sue. Make this happen!!

With an open mouth and a firm guiding hand, Sue began. She followed the command as demanded. She sucked the head of the penis in front of her, popping her lips before running her tongue over the mushroom tip to leave it glistening and bobbing in the light. She drizzled saliva strings on the gland and took in the generous length and sucked in her cheeks and gave glory to the cock. Head bobbing, mouth slurping, humming with the motions of her hands and nodding head, Sue delivered her best work with gusto. Her mind concentrated only on the task, making this penis glow with the heat of arousal, the engorgement of delight, the flush of need.

Sue stroked the shaft with a glistening slippery hand, she throated him fully, she caressed his balls and tickled his inner thigh. Everything required to bring the snake to full length, to bobbing ecstatic luxury she did. And despite herself, she found that she was enjoying the process. She’d always loved the game that blow jobs were for her. The control she felt over the dick she was playing like an instrument. The feel of the full cock in her mouth, the sensation of the warm flesh rolling against her lips. So, she concentrated on that pleasure alone…for her own peace of mind and the delight of the man she serviced.

The arpeggio she performed on the cock was brilliant, from staccato attention up and down the shaft to full-fingered chords that gripped him tightly and held down the excitement, squeezing the thrill off so it could build more slowly in the afterward. Beethoven never provided more finales, more closing crescendos in his symphonies than Sue offered.

From the heights of Dante’s raging hard-on, Sue would then coax him down with a sudden quiet teasing delight, suckling at his balls with soft gentle nips that built up a painful need in the man’s gonads, Sue suspected. She’d done this before and knew her craft well. In fact, she felt her own nipples harden and her loins getting moist. Sexual pleasure in the service of a penis was her reward as well as the man’s. And it blossomed in Sue with a familiar heat; a fact of her nature.

Once Dante was straining and becalmed, Sue then raised the stakes yet again, bringing the man’s cock to the brink with jerking hands and a fully encompassing mouth. She delivered to him the fulsome joy of getting head from a willing woman. She yanked him up figuratively and literally to the very pinnacle of passion. He even groaned aloud in one moment and teetered on shaky legs. On her knees before him, the famous heroine in the sleek black leather outfit of his own design gave of herself without reservation, desperate to please so she would live another day.

The moment was close now. Sue held his shaft as she worked his cock with her mouth, deep throating him over and over and over with a relentless mechanical insistence that seemed to match the robotic nature of the man she served. She hilted him now, enclosing his full length with her throat, her eyes fixed on the dark curly pubic hair before her. She didn’t gag but she croaked in a way that she knew dominant men loved. Pretending his size was too much for her. It wasn’t, of course, but he was too much the narcissist to care, so she gave him that, too.

She fingered his balls and backed her head up and went deep again, burying her nose in his tuft of dark, feathery pubes so it grazed his skin. That did the trick. She felt the palms of his hands cup the back of her head, resting lightly there and only pressing her head forward an extra inch as Dante’s breath caught with a moan. His eyes rolled up slightly and his body froze momentarily before he released a thick jet of hot jizz into Sue’s belly. It was followed by another, equally generous and warm. This gave Sue a flush of accomplishment that she simultaneously appreciated and detested. There was another jerk, a third splatter down her gullet before, unexpectedly, Dante yanked the dick out of her throat and spurted yet more cum from his dick, hosing a thick clot onto Sue’s face just under her eye. And then another spurt on her upper lip and more clots on her cheeks and her chin. The man had reservoirs she hadn’t expected. Much more than Reed ever expelled. Or anyone in her experience.

Fuck this guy! He’s a fucking animal. I’m a mess! I’m a fucking mess!

Sue tried to pull away but the hands cupping her head clamped down and the penis, shockingly stiff still, batted at her face, smearing cum on her cheeks, pasting it against her lips and sticking it onto her eyelids. Helplessly held in place on her knees with her head locked in a death grip of male dominance and satisfaction, the shocked heroine was shamed into realizing she had the face of a dazed cum slut. Her humiliation and defeat were nothing short of absolute!

It was then, in the very throes of her ultimate depression with her head clamped tightly in place and her semen-glazed face staring at the now deflating cock before her, that Sue saw in her peripheral vision the switchblade. It must have been dropped during Dante’s orgasm. It lay on the floor just inches from her fingertips. Beckoning retaliation.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What a monster you have created in Dante, DrD, though he certainly does get results - Minh is getting her money's worth for sure!

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great stuff as always!
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I am really digging the Dante stuff, well done Dr. D. I love the pacing of this story, that you are taking your time with it, playing all of the story beats, it makes for a far more richer and satisfying read. I am really enjoying it. I love the banter between Sue and Dante, and Sue's spirit. It will make it all the more satisfying when she is fully compliant both physically and emotionally. I can't wait for the upcoming chapters, really nice job sir.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks exxxidor and bushwackerbob for your kind comments. To all of you reading and commenting since this story's beginning, I appreciate your visits and insights. I may not be posting here until the end of this week or so because I'm currently working on my chapter of the Amazos series here in the Regular story section. I will be handing that off to Tallyho in a day or two. He will be posting it for me there either on May 1st or 2nd.

I will see you back here with more excitement and a resolution to how Sue does or does not escape the awful imprisonment and training she's being subjected to at the hands of Dante Allamordo. See you soon!

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You're welcome :p - and I am sure we can be patient, especially if we are getting some Amazos goodness to give us our peril fix instead.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Chapter 17

The moment that Dante sighed in contentment and lightened his two-handed grip on the back of Sue Richard’s skull, she yanked herself back hard. Pulling away from the long fingers, Sue let her body tip to the left as she controlled her fall so that she landed on top of the switchblade, blocking the knife from Dante’s view.

Her hidden hand grasped the smooth metal handle and Sue forced herself to assume an attitude of total defeat. She didn’t even attempt to reach up with her free hand to smear away the globs of cum staining the leather hood under her eye and on her cheek and chin. His jism shined in the light as she looked up at him in glum despair.

“…y..you’re…a beast…” she murmured softly.

“A contented one. Thanks to your superior skills at fellatio, Subject Sue. I suspected I was going to enjoy the feel of your throat squeezing my penis when we met.”

“…so glad you weren’t disappointed, owner.”

“The fact that you’ve learned to address me properly tells me we’re almost at the end of our training session. Just a few more final hours should do it. Five more commands to go and then I can turn you back to Madame Minh for your work with her.”

“…m..more commands, sir?” Sue tightened her grip on the switchblade beneath her and continued to look unnerved.

“Yes, more control commands, Subject. Let’s see, they’re Spread Thighs, Present Ass, Permit Fuck and Permit Cornhole.”

“…n..noooh…” Sue moaned, letting her head drop even as her body tensed. Then she did the math in her head and spoke up. “..th..that’s only four commands.”

“Yes, the fifth one is Seduce. That one allows you to combine all of the sexual training commands you’ve been indoctrinated with to date. In a manner of your own choice and order.”

Sue raised her head and looked wide-eyed at Dante with a sudden realization of what was expected of her. “I’m supposed to be a distraction…for someone during the art heist?”

“You know, Subject Sue, you’re not just a gifted sucker of cocks, you really do have a first-rate mind. I now see how you could attract a man like Reed Richards. The thing is, I don’t know which is the cake and which is the icing for him. The mind or the blow jobs. What do you think?”

Smugly, Dante bent down to take hold of Sue’s elbow to guide her back up for more training, a rare breach of protocol for the overconfident Italian. Sue’s servile attitude had gained her the edge she needed and she used it, bringing her hidden hand around as she was lifted to her knees by Dante. She turned into him and stabbed the knife into his belly. She was immediately rewarded with a thin spray of blood onto her chest even as he released her elbow and fell back in open-mouthed horror.

Gasping for breath from the punching blade, Dante twisted down onto the floor on his back and looked up at Sue with eyes wide and sweat forming on his brow. “What have you done, you bitch!”

Sue yanked out the blade and used it again, stabbing a horrified Dante in the meat of his shoulder and twisting the knife cruelly. “I’ve stabbed you, smart guy. Twice! Where’s all your precious intellect now, Dante? Oh, no you don’t!”

Sue stomped on his arm as it reached for his pocket and the remote there. There would be no more anal shocks for her. She pulled the knife out of Allamordo’s shoulder and held the bloody blade against his neck, the shiny steel quivering with the adrenaline flooding Sue’s body.

“Give me the key to the door and I’ll let you live.”

“If I say no?” Dante grimaced, looking up at the lovely blonde’s still cum-laden face. “You hero types don’t murder. Rule number one I believe.” His words were slow in coming, his breath hitched in places from the pain. The wound in his shoulder was particularly nasty and his shirt was dripping with blood from the stomach wound.

“You might be worth breaking that rule for, dirtbag. Don’t tempt me. Take the key off your neck and hand it to me. Slowly, very slowly, as if your life depends on it.”

“It actually does, doesn’t it?” Dante fixes Sue with an appraising look of genuine fear, realizing his life does hang in the balance here.

Sue nods slowly, keeping the knife as close as she can to his neck even as she allows Dante to remove the chain one-handedly from over his head as his other hand clutches at the shoulder wound. She takes the key, puts the chain around her own neck and stands up slowly, pointing the blade down at the hated man.

“Make a move and I’ll shish kabob the other shoulder or maybe stick this blade in your eye!” Sue puts extra pressure on the man’s forearm to ensure he can’t reach the remote in his pocket.

He looks up at her with pure sincerity. “Not a muscle,” he declares.

Keeping her eyes riveted to Dante’s, Sue works the point of the knife into the soft leather of the Punishment Panties and carefully slices a long seam there. The material separates to show a flash of creamy pelvis. Sue widens that split with a rough yank and, still eyeing the prone Italian below her, reaches through the split and squats down. In mere seconds, the anal probe is removed and dropped on the floor, followed by the vaginal probe. Sue stands up, blowing out a heavy breath of mixed anxiety and freedom.
Suddenly sick of this unending horror show, she asks, “Where are my jeans and shirt?”

“Right-hand closet at the end of the hall beyond that door. Middle shelf. Laundered and folded.”

“Aren’t you just the fucking Ritz Carlton! This isn’t over! I’ll be back.”

“And you actually expect me to be here?”

“Here, there, doesn’t matter. I’ll track you down whatever rock you crawl under.”

“You might want to wash my cum off your face before you return.”

Sue’s eyes widened, shocked that she’d forgotten that she was still wearing the Humiliation Hood. She cut that off her carefully but quickly and threw it on the floor in disgust.

“Such a waste of fine bondage wear. And you looked so good in it, Subject Sue,” Dante goaded her.

“I’m not your damn subject now, you bastard!” The blond heroine threw the switchblade at the prone sociopath’s head with a nasty arm whip but her anger made her aim go high and Dante ducked his head just in time. The blade stuck in the opposite wall and vibrated a moment as Sue unlocked the door and left, snatching her clothes from the closet on her way out. She dressed hurriedly in the empty elevator on the way down to the first floor.

Back in the apartment, Dante groaned loudly on his back, staring up at the ceiling and fiercely compressing his shoulder wound. “Well, that didn’t go well.”

voodoo1229
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This is just me, but I think she comes back...but not by force 😈
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

voodoo1229 wrote:
3 years ago
This is just me, but I think she comes back...but not by force 😈
Well, she did say it herself, Vodoo, that she'd be back. She's a woman of her word.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another great chapter in this epic saga! :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Chapter 18

When Sue speed-walked across the rose-colored tiles in the lobby of Dante’s condo building, she caught the doorman’s ears first with the staccato clop of her heels. Then his trained eyes looked up and he appreciated the view, definitely not concentrating on the huge urn of fresh flowers placed between the elevators. No, it was the blonde in the embroidered Mexican blouse, expensive jeans and blue leather pumps that his eyes fixed on.

The retired cop, Dennis Kilpatrick, was a stout red-headed Irishman whose shift had started at 8 am that morning. He certainly hadn’t seen that gorgeous number cross before him any time that day. In fact, she was entirely unknown to him on these premises. Well, maybe not entirely. She looked familiar but he wasn’t sure how he knew her. Some C-list celebrity maybe?

She’s in quite the rush. Must be the walk of shame. Came in last night, no doubt. Somebody’s getting lucky on … 45.

The doorman noted on his monitor the only active current elevator and its last stop, the 45th floor.

That kind of class and looks, gotta be Allamordo’s. That lucky stiff!

Dennis hopped off his tall stool behind his marble desk and enjoyed the view of the rounded butt cheeks moving away. The woman didn’t spare him the slightest side glance but pushed through the glass revolving doors with nothing but earnest intent to depart the premises. The stout doorman just sighed at the retreating form, stretching on his toes for a lingering final view of that delicious ass.

Looks like they must have fought.

“Sure wasn’t a happy lady smirking about getting some prime Italian sausage,” he murmured softly to himself. Then he sat back onto his stool and turned his attention to his Jack Reacher book.

Sue walked out into the afternoon sunshine of Seventh Avenue and squinted upward. The early August heat, the cloudless almost white sky and the looming, heat-trapping buildings were all harsh and unforgiving. The sidewalk was throwing up its own shimmering waves that made the pavement swim.

Normally, Sue wouldn’t have thought twice about the walk to the Baxter building. It wasn’t long, only just over a mile through Central Park to the exit at 72nd Street, but she was spent by hours of sexual torture and very little sleep. Without the purse she’d lost along the way somewhere over the past couple of days she had no money for a taxi, bus or subway. So, a walk it had to be!

After 15 minutes, a weary Sue was on autopilot, trying not to think about the ordeal she’d been through. She was just focusing on the idea a cool cleansing shower, barely aware of her surroundings. Idly, she realized she was walking past the Summer Stage on her left. It had colorful fabric posters in multiple locations for a Twelfth Night production staring Keven Kline. She noticed to her right a young couple talking and laughing loudly on a bench under a brilliant red maple tree about 20 feet away. The man appeared to be recounting a story to his shapely brunette companion.

“And, finally, I said ‘Honestly if that’s how you want it, Hector, then LET’S THROW DOWN, BITCH!'”

The female broke into a huge barking laugh at the punchline and then her eye caught the most unusual view. Only a few yards away, a pretty blonde woman in an embroidered blouse and jeans had stopped walking abruptly and gotten down on her hands and knees. Her neck was arched back, her head tilted upward, her fingers were spread wide on the pavement. She was stone-faced, frozen right there on the path and remained that way for a full ten seconds, just rigid in place, seemingly awaiting a command.

“Uuhh…hello there.. uuhmm…you…are you okay?”

The female on the bench started to rise and offer assistance of some kind. Then the blonde’s face regained a semblance of humanity. She swiveled her head in confusion before a look of pure horror came over her. She clumsily jerked herself to her feet, went beet red and dashed past the couple on the bench, whimpering as she raced by, making a beeline to the 72nd street entrance. Astonished, the woman sat back down on her bench and the couple watched the figure sprinting up Fifth Avenue as if pursued by a pack of wild dogs.

“New York, huh?” The man declared, as if that explained everything.

“Am I crazy? Wasn’t that Sue Richards, the Invisible Woman?”

“Acting like that?” The male companion hesitated, looking after the receding figure in the distance. He then turned to his female companion on the bench beside him. “Well, one of you is crazy. That’s for sure.”

Even without her keys, Sue had just some minor trouble getting into the Fantastic Four’s headquarters in the Baxter Building. The palm print reader did all the work but it took three tries; wiping the sweat off onto the thighs of her jeans twice and then forcing herself to hold her own wrist with her other hand just so her palm would stop shaking uncontrollably against the glass plate.

When the door latch finally released with a solid thunk, Sue pushed the heavy steel door open and then closed it and locked it behind her.

“Oh god, oh god, I’m so screwed!” Sue wailed, banging her fist against the door. “What is wrong with me? Why did I do that? That pig wasn’t anywhere near me and still I obeyed that damn ‘down bitch’ command like some robot. I… i…don’t…i… I need a drink!”

Turning on her heel, Sue paced swiftly across the wide-open foyer, through a hallway and into the living area. She went to the expansive stainless-steel wall unit and pressed the latch that lowered a shelf to reveal a well-stocked liquor cabinet. She grabbed a bottle of vodka and set it on the shelf then took a crystal tumbler and filled her hand with ice from the mini-icemaker and dumped the cubes into the tumbler. She unscrewed the vodka and noisily sloshed far more than what could be described as a judicious amount of the clear liquid over the ice. The neck of the bottle rattled against the rim of the tumbler.

Sue set the bottle down roughly, lifted her glass and gulped down half of the drink she’d poured herself. The vodka hadn’t had time to cool down one iota from its brief association with the ice. The liquor seared its way down Sue’s throat, drew a gasp and then a steadying breath from the overwrought blonde. Just what she wanted…as a start.

Sue tucked the bottle in her armpit, picked up a coaster with her free hand and strode over to the grey velvet sectional sofa and plopped herself down into the corner of the piece, protected on both sides. She put the coaster on the table and the vodka bottle on the coaster, retaining her drink glass in her right hand. She then leaned back, kicked off her blue pumps and put her feet up on the black glass coffee table. She knocked back the remaining vodka in another gulp and then slumped deep into the corner of the sectional. She held the ice-filled tumbler against her forehead and did her damned best to stop her entire body from shaking so hard. It didn’t work. Her teeth were clicking like castanets.

And then the phone on the end table rang. Sue jerked like she’d been shocked and looked over at the base unit like it was possessed. The tone indicated it was someone calling the main number for the Fantastic Four’s headquarters. Sue looked at the caller ID screen. It was Reed’s cell phone. Sue’s face went pale and she scrunched up in the corner of the sofa and stared at the ringing device with a desperate fear and a desperate hope. She wasn’t sure she was capable of talking to her husband right now. She wasn’t sure of anything!

Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

Interesting development, I guess she's more deeply affected than she would've hoped
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Yes, Mlod, she most certainly is deeply affected. Just how much will be revealed over the course of the next two chapters. Thanks for the comment.

Chapter 19

Sue let Reed’s call go to voicemail. She didn’t even listen to it, she just poured herself a second stiff drink and took a long sip of it while nestled in the couch’s corner. She talked aloud to herself, clutching her waist with one arm and holding the drink up with her free hand. The cubes clinked against the glass tumbler while the famous heroine spoke to the empty room.

“I can’t not call him back. It’s been several days. That would be inexcusable. He’s probably going nuts with me being out of contact this long. But what can I even say? What the hell can I tell Reed? The truth? I don’t think so! He’d abandon his mission and come straight home. I’m not sure he’d even wait for Johnny or Ben. I can’t let him know what’s going on here!”

He’s your husband. You need him! You deserve him by your side. For better or worse, right?

Sue removed her arm from her waist and ran her fingertip around the top rim of the glass, thinking of her options.

“No! I’m Invisible Woman. Not some Super-babe-in-the-woods! I’ve faced Dr. Doom and won, dammit!! I need to tell Reed that I’ve been undercover. Yes, that will explain my absence, why I never returned his calls. A couple of days in deep cover for…for…uuuhmm… an undercover sting operation in tandem with the New York narcotics squad. Yeah, that works…for a big meth lab operation. Only one special sting team knew about it. In case he calls and asks. That’s such a Reed move.”

Sue took another sip of liquid courage and sighed.

“I’ll tell him it’s done and was a big success. Three million in meth off the street. Just another day’s work for the remarkable Invisible Woman. Yaadah, yaadah, ‘We’ll celebrate when you get back, Reed sweetheart! A nice night out at a restaurant. Love ya’. Bye!’”

That ought to work. I’m lying to him for a good reason. His mission is important. Sue nodded her head at her solution, took a small sip and then leaned forward and set down her glass on the black glass coffee table. She picked up the landline phone from its base and almost dialed Reed’s cellphone number before she realized she should listen to his incoming message. It had come in 90 minutes ago. She replaced the handset and pressed the message replay button on the base unit and listened intently.

“Sue, it’s Reed again. It’s official, I’m worried about you. It’s been three days now with no word. If I don’t hear from you in the next two hours then I’m pulling back the guys and we’re heading home. This mission isn’t worth completing if something’s gone wrong there with you. I hope you’re okay. Call me ASAP, darling. I’m here for you! And I’ll be there for you as fast as the Fantastic Car can fly! Mach 3.458 in case you forgot. CALL! PLEASE!!”

The message ended with a click and Sue looked at the phone in its base. The worry in his voice on the machine was palpable. The air around her was doused with his concern like it was his cologne. She softened and smiled, both from his devotion to her and the heavy imbibing she’d done since she’d opened the vodka.

“The big lug! He loves me so!”

Sue picked up the handset and dialed Reed’s cell phone and didn’t have to wait two seconds before she heard his voice.

“Sue, is that you?”

“Of course, it’s me, silly. Honestly, you’re being so dramatic, Reed. It feels like you think I can’t be home here without you thinking I’m some helpless Southern belle in need of a big manly man!”

“What? You don’t return my calls for three days and I’m the one in the wrong? How are you? What the hell’s happening back there?”

“Nothing’s happened, Reed. Nothing bad certainly. In fact, it’s been all good here. I just had to go undercover for a quick NYPD op to take down a meth lab. It’s all sewn up. A big success!”

“Meth lab? They pulled you in on something like that? Were the leaders so dangerous that they needed you…Invisible Woman?”

“Well, uhhmm, yes, to be honest, it was dicey there… but just for, you know, a few minutes. Nothing to worry about. We got about three million bucks off the street of pure product. How about that, huh?”

“You sound funny, Sue. A bit off. Did something happen during the raid?”

“Off, sweetheart? How do you mean?” Sue nervously picked up her glass and sipped more vodka.

“You just sound a bit, I don’t know, slurred. Your voice sounds different.”

“Oh, does it? Well, Reed, I confess that I did… I mean there was a stray bullet that uuhmm, might have hit a bag of meth. Big cloud of the stuff I had to run through to catch the head guy. But it’s all fine, sweetie. Nothing to worry about. Are you wrapping up your mission there?”

“Why didn’t you use an invisible force field, Sue. With the meth cloud?”

“Oh, that, well, there was a…uhm.. another police officer running though that same cloud. I couldn’t very have well created a force field. He’d have knocked himself silly running into it, right, Reed?” Nervously, Sue sipped again.

“Am I hearing ice? Are you having a drink on top of being exposed to Meth?”

“Just a tiny celebratory cocktail, Reed. Honestly! A girl’s allowed to kick back after a successful mission. I don’t get all third degreey with you when you and the guys knock back some brewskies after the team, you know, wins against who..mever!”

“But meth and alcohol, Sue….” Reed left the anguish hanging there.

“I’ll be fine, Reed. When you come back, we’ll go out for dinner alone and celebrate the success of both our missions, okay? Sound good?”

“Well, yes, sure. As long as things are okay there. Of course, sweetie. You can understand my concern though, don’t you?”

“Yes, you love me very much, ya’ big lug. I get it. But don’t be such a worry wort. Invisible Woman can handle herself, you know. Or don’t you think so?”

“Of course, you can, Sue. That’s not the…look. I miss you. I was worried. But having heard from you, I feel relieved. This mission should wrap up in another two days and we’ll be together a day after that. I look forward to a long hug. And much more.”

“Me too, Reed. Take care. Love you. See you soon. Bye.”

Sue replaced the handset into its base before Reed could reply to that. She let out a long breath and then downed the rest of her drink before replacing the tumbler on the table. She looked at the small framed Klee work on the opposite wall and just replayed the call in her head.

That went as well as could be expected. He sensed something. Maybe he won’t dwell on it, be too busy with his own mission. Hopefully by the time he gets back I’ll have Dante and Minh and her crew in jail and I can tell Reed what really happened. In the right place at the right time.

“God, I need a shower and some sleep,” Sue said, putting her hands on her knees before attempting to stand up straight. The vodka and all the strain and exhaustion of the past few days had her falling back into the cushions with a yelp. She stayed there for a few minutes, not even aware of the tears running down her cheeks. When she realized she’d zoned out, feeling her cheeks wet, she brushed away the tears with the backs of both hands and arose a bit more steadily and made her way up the open glass and chrome staircase to her and Reed’s private quarters.

“Doctor Palmetto, you are causing me pain. Cease what you are doing now!”

“Stop your whining, Dante, I am almost done.” The two men were huddled close together. Dante had his shirt off and was sitting on a tall kitchen stool next to a granite-topped island. The doctor sitting close beside him on a second stool was peering at the carefully sewn gash before him. “Just this final stitch and your shoulder wound will be completely closed. Then you will get your lollipop.” The old man with a crown of silver hair swept back off his face and cemented in place with shiny hair gel smiled at his patient as he pulled the last thread loop closed, drawing the fleshy flap at the very end of the wound tight to its mate.

“I am no longer the little boy you treated thirty years ago, Doctor.”

“No, you’re worse behaved now. When I stitched your leg after you fell off the swing onto that rusty saw blade, you were much quieter and much braver.” The older man expertly tied a knot in the fine black thread with a flourish. “Not a peep from you the entire time I was sewing that gash up. 18 stitches without any numbing agent of any kind and not even a lip tremble from you.” Taking a pair of medical scissors from his bag, the doctor clipped off the excess thread and surveyed his work with a nod of satisfaction. Then he looked straight into Dante’s gray eyes and asked with a comic pout. “Where did that brave little stoic go?”

“He’s still in here. It was the threat of my father’s wrath at the time kept me quiet.”

“Yes, well, your father did command a large measure of fear in many people. Even me and we were best friends. Let me get a bandage on that and I’ll be on my way.”

“Will your usual decanter of Graham’s ‘Ne Oublie’ 1882 port suffice as payment, Mario?”

“Just the one? I did come over with no notice given and had to leave the opera.”

“Of course, you’re right. I’m not thinking straight. Clearly, this wound has upset me. It will be two decanters delivered in two days or so. I thank you for your speed and, as always, your discretion.”

“Of course, Dante. What are old friends for?” The doctor gently smoothed the oversized Band Aid against his patient’s bare shoulder and then packed up his medical kit, giving instructions as he did. “Give the shoulder some rest over the next week. No undue exercise and take ibuprofen for the pain. I don’t envy the person who gave you that.”

“A price will be paid by that individual. Don’t trouble yourself about it. I will handle things with my usual flair.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of… for whomever. Good night, my boy. I know my way out.”

“Thank you again, Doctor. I hope it is years before we need see each other again.”

“Yes, well then, I shall have to make that lovely port last then, shan’t I?” With a final wave, the doctor who had treated Dante and his father and his father’s Mafia soldiers over the long course of his lucrative practice made his way out the door of the huge apartment. He pressed the elevator button and rocked back on his heels, very pleased at his payment of two decanters of port for the going rate of $6500 each.

After his “family” doctor left, Dante picked up the debris of bandage wrapping and loose thread and carried it over to the lower door in his island cabinet that housed the trash basket. He opened the door and dropped the thin bits of paper and surgical thread into the garbage. They floated down onto the thick wad of bloody paper towels he’d used to clean up the pool of blood from his fake stomach appliance. His plan had worked just as he’d laid it out, with Susan Richards stabbing him in the gut that he carefully angled toward her. She would think her escape a sudden stroke of luck as he’d led her to believe.

He’d arranged things perfectly, right up to the shocking moment when the bitch stabbed him a second time. That blade to his shoulder was a shock and Dante Allamordo was very rarely shocked. He would reconsider the subject’s extra motivation very carefully before she returned in her costume just as Minh wanted her. For the most part, things had gone according to his plan. Now he would just have another scar to show off at the Assassins Club.

Who knows, it might even get me laid.

Nevertheless, surprises were much better when sprung on others and Dante had a beauty planned for Invisible Woman when she returned in all her costumed glory.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nothing is more dangerous than a wounded animal and Dante is a nasty animal indeed. I do hope IW understands the danger is far from passed...

BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

Excellent job of setting the stage. The tension is rising! We're on the precipice of Sue's fall.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks AEM and Batfan11 for your comments. Yes, Sue does have some hard times ahead of her...first from herself and then from Dante. But she's a superheroine so no worries for her, right? She'll just flex her powers and finish the guy off, no doubt.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hey, I'm actually still writing! Just been busy with real life and such. Anyway, I know it's a short chapter after being gone for so long. But it's better than a stick in the eye, as my father used to say. Hopefully you'll enjoy this despite its brevity.

Chapter 20

Standing in the blue and gray stall, Sue opened the faucets to their max and then stood with her palms against the cool tiles with her eyes shut under the wide showerhead. She felt the hot water needle into her hair, sighed as it cascaded down her face and neck, rushed down the tense curve of her spine and over the mounds of her breasts. It flooded through her cleavage and her butt cheeks and onto her toes and heels. She stood there under the steaming waterfall for a full two minutes. She didn’t feel the water cleansing her. It was as if the heated water had no effect on her skin; like every pore was sealed tight, allowing no sensation through the surface of her epidermis. For a moment she thought she’d engaged her invisibility shield and that the water was bouncing off a skin-tight wrap of unseen armor. But she knew she hadn’t.

Maybe if I soap up.

Sue gathered up a plastic bottle of body wash, squeezed a healthy dollop onto a wide natural sea sponge she’d purchased at Bed, Bath and Beyond. She squeezed the sponge with her right hand several times, working the lather into a frothy ball and began to scrub her left arm. She used gentle long strokes at first, washing the arm and her hands. But it still didn’t feel cleansing to her. She bore down and scrubbed harder with shorter strokes, bringing up a pinkish hue to her skin.
She then worked the sponge on her abdomen and then up to her breasts, slightly gentler but without satisfaction. His hands had been on her breasts. Dante’s firm wide hands. They’d been all over her body. Sue scrubbed harder. She dumped more body wash into the sponge and went at her body like she was trying to clean off the smell of a skunk.

Everywhere she scrubbed the skin tingled brightly. But it still felt like her pores were locked tight, every one like a pistachio nut with no easy opening crack. She grimaced and scrubbed her knees and her wrists, the tops of her feet and between her thighs. Everywhere he touched her, had stroked her had to be dealt with, soaped and tended to. Every pore needed attention.
She heard someone mewling, a pathetic childish whimpering and stopped scrubbing herself. She stood up straight and listened carefully. The crying had stopped. She wondered for a moment if someone has snuck into the apartment. Then she looked down at her skin. It was almost rubbed raw even by the softest of sponges. Sue suddenly realized it was her who had been choking out those frustrating whimpers. She shivered hard, her body quaking in the glass stall.

Gathering up every ounce of fortitude she had, Sue picked up the bottle of shampoo from the shower shelf and poured a tiny measured puddle into her palm. Every movement she made was slow and careful. She scrubbed her hair clean, thoroughly. Not like a madwoman. Just thoroughly, bringing up thick soapy billows that smelled reassuring. She breathed through her mouth as she bowed her head once again under the unending spray as she watched bubbling icebergs of foam calve off her body and rush down her breasts, her flat abs, her rounded thighs and graceful calves until they disappeared through the holes in the drain. When the foam was gone and only white rapids of water cascaded down her body, Sue calmly shut off the water, reached for towel and dried herself off, patting her tender skin gingerly and with a lot more love than she’d afforded herself earlier with the sponge.

Looking at the wide mirror over the luxurious double sink, Sue saw her lower lip tremble and sighed heavily, then quickly turned away from her very troubled face and headed into the bedroom. She needed to sleep, to recharge before she could even consider taking on Dante. She just wanted to collapse onto the world’s most comfortable bed and, most of all, not think! The clock on the night table read just 8:30 p.m. but Sue had been awake for more than 26 hours. Maybe more, she wasn’t sure. The exhaustion and the vodka were simply too much for her to deal with. There was still some late summer daylight coming through the windows but it wasn’t about to keep Sue awake. She was asleep before her head hit the pillow.

After Doctor Palmetto left his apartment, Dante Allamordo poured himself a generous measure of very expensive brandy in a crystal snifter and took a seat in a comfortable leather armchair. He sipped the liquor slowly, thinking.

Clearly, I underestimated Mrs. Richards anger at my training methods. But one learns from one’s errors or else there’s no science.

“I shall use that anger against her when she returns in her famous little getup. I will bait her so blatantly with the opportunity for revenge that she will follow my misdirection like a puppy dog,” Dante mused, slowly running his finger around the rim of the snifter. “Then I will repay her for this wound. We will see who will have the last touché, Invisible Woman.”

After swirling the brandy under his nose and savoring its bouquet, the twisted psychologist sipped it appreciatively and then set down his glass. Taking the cell phone from his suit pants, he brought up his contact list and chose Madame Minh’s burner phone number.

“Dante, I’ve been awaiting your call. I expected it two hours earlier or so,” Minh said, passing up the niceties with her hired expert.

“Things are progressing as planned with a minor misjudgment on my part.”

“That does not sound like your résumé. Nothing serious I hope?”

“She stabbed me in the shoulder just prior to her exit.”

“Poor thing!”

“I shall be fine.”

“I meant Richards,” Minh clucked. “You must have worn her to a frazzle. I thought you planned for her to stab you in the stomach.”

“I did and she did. It was the extra thrust in the shoulder I failed to anticipate.” Dante picked up the beautifully-rounded glass and took a full swallow of the brandy at that memory, unconsciously shifting his wounded shoulder.

“Your fee will not be increased,” Minh stated coolly.

“Perish the thought,” Dante replied dryly.

“She will be fully trained in time for my needs though, right?”

“I expect her to return tomorrow morning. Afternoon at the latest. You can see her here at 10 p.m. for an interim demonstration as discussed.”

“Excellent,” Minh approved.

“I will see you then.”

Dante ended the call. He knew how to keep his clients happy. Minh would be pleased to see how obediently her trained superheroine behaved. This next training session would cement all the previous sessions with the subject perfectly. Dante was a master despite this one rare misstep. After the demonstration with Minh, it would require only a few extra hours to hone her behaviors with some subtleties that wouldn’t unduly give her condition away. Then the heroine would be ready for Minh’s heist on the upcoming Sunday evening.

Idly twirling the stem of his crystal glass in his hand, Dante felt a mix of anticipation for the final training and sorrow that this assignment was coming to a close.

“Well, I shall just have to enjoy myself with the time remaining I have with Subject Sue,” he said, raising the glass in a mock of a toast and downing the remaining brandy in a satisfied gulp of the fiery liqueur.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great stuff! I share Dante's anticipation for what is to come! :)
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

exxxidor456 wrote:
3 years ago
He's just so damned sure of himself, despite his slight underestimation of Sue's liberal use of pointy-edged trauma - and somehow I can just see him spouting off commands and, well, her showing his employer he was worth every dollar of his fee!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
exxxidor456 wrote:
3 years ago
He's just so damned sure of himself, despite his slight underestimation of Sue's liberal use of pointy-edged trauma - and somehow I can just see him spouting off commands and, well, her showing his employer he was worth every dollar of his fee!
Yes, after her bit of breakdown, Sue will be heroically coming back to face off with Dante in her Fantastic Four gear and ready to kick his ass. How long that attitude lasts is the question. Will she follow Dante's commands or will she fight them with every ounce of her being? Stay tuned. I'm away this weekend but expect an update early next week.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Due to the death of my father, all postings will be delayed by a week or so. Thanks in advance for everyone's support and understanding during this time.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I hope I can speak on the behalf of everyone and say that we are very sorry for you loss. We your audience will be here for you when you can return.

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Just take care of yourself and your family!!
DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Due to the death of my father, all postings will be delayed by a week or so. Thanks in advance for everyone's support and understanding during this time.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Like mentioned above sorry for your loss, hope the family hold up ok.

Very much a lurker wanted to jump in and say amazing work on all your stories. Only fairly recently discovered your work and haven't actually read this one yet but your past stories, are fantastic and your work ethic of consistent, regular postings with finished works is something rarely seen in any creative medium.

Much more of a DC fan (WW especially but Supergirl as well), with your WW vs the Serial killer being my fav, so hope to see a return to those characters once this one wraps up. Will get to this one eventually as based on your previous work sure its a 10/10 but your stories are so long i need a little break :).
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
My deepest condolences to you and your family. Take care and look after yourself.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all,

DrD is on a trip and is unable to be here now to post his next installment of his story, but fear not, he has given me the honour of delivering his next chapter of his excellently executed tale of terror for our titular heroine. But, you don't want to listen to me, so, time to hand over to the maestro himself and let him introduce his next chapter! Please remember to comment on this masterpiece if you have enjoyed it!

================================================================================================================

I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience during this difficult time. When I finally got back to this story and was able to concentrate on the writing of it, I was quite pleased with how this chapter came out. Here’s hoping you think so too. I’m off for a week so there will be another couple of weeks before the next chapter, therefore, I suggest you read this slowly … if you can. Mwah haa haa. Mwaah ha ha haaaa!

Chapter 21

Sue struggled out of consciousness with a piercing headache, a sour stomach and a deep sense of lethargy that was hard to shake. Her mouth felt cottony and she knew her breath was probably lethal. She needed to get up and use the bathroom, not just to pee but to splash water on her face, brush her teeth and climb back into being a human; a responsible human who had to deal with a bad hangover.

The thing was, she couldn’t do that because when she went to throw off her sheet and blanket, Sue suddenly realized she was completely naked with her wrists and ankles tied down to her bed corners. Looking left and right, she saw thick white cotton rope coiled around her appendages and stretching down out of sight. She struggled mightily but immediately realized the bindings were far too tight. And for some reason, she had no powers again. She didn’t feel the punishment hood on or its nullifying receiver but the power cancellation technology must have been installed somewhere nearby.

“What the hell! Where are you, Allamardo?! How did you get in here? How did you get past Reed’s security? It’s the best in the world!”

Casually sauntering out of the bathroom, the sadistic psychologist was wiping his hands with a hand towel that he then draped over the back of a comfortable armchair set by the bathroom door.

“If that’s Mr. Fantastic’s best effort, I can’t imagine he’s much good at anything, including his bedroom skills, Subject Susan.”

“I’m not your subject. Release me at once! I escaped you once, I can do it again.”

“Not this time you won’t, blondie. I have special leverage this time.” Gesturing at the closet door on the far side of the armchair, Dante smirks at Sue from the end of her bed. “I’ve got hubby bound up nice and tight in there. You will let me have my pleasure with you or things will not go well for Mr. Fantastic. In fact, they will go fatally wrong, I’d say.”

“You’re a lying sack of shit. Reed is in the Sudan as we speak.”

“Uh uhh, stupid Sue. Reedy boy came rushing back in his sonic booming FantastiCar after your phone call. You think he bought that bullshit story you told him about that meth bust? You must think Reed is as dumb as I do. We both know the truth about that. Smart in science, total feeb in the emotional IQ department. He was all too easy to distract and capture with a liquid nitrogen spray when he came dashing into the empty lobby downstairs in the middle of the night.”

“It’s not true,” whined Sue. But looking under the crack of the closet door, she definitely saw a moving shadow there. And then there was a muffled cry of what sounded like “Sue!” by someone who was probably cleave gagged, followed by some mild thumping against the door.

“I’m afraid it is true, champ. You know that I’ve been two or three moves ahead of you since we grabbed you on the street. My psych profile of you is perfection itself. For example, it says you not only will go down on me to save Reed but that you’ll enjoy it. So, let’s do that right now, shall we?”

The wiry man unbuckled his belt, dropped his pants and fished his penis out of his black satin boxers. It is the same healthy rod that had been punishing Sue for hours and hours of her captivity back in Dante’s condo. And now it was here, waving in the air right before her as she laid helplessly bound in her own bed! The sight of it filled Sue with dread and a familiarity at the same time. She knew every contour of this dick by now, and knew, too, its likes and sensitivities. So, with no options and her husband’s life at risk, she watched Dante still wearing his dress shirt kneel on the end of the bed and eagerly make his way up it, until the head of his prick was inches from her mouth while his bare knees straddled her torso. She heard his expected command and obeyed.

“Suck on it, Sue.”

Lifting her head, Sue opened wide and took the entire cock in her throat in one smooth arc forward, letting its head tickle her tonsils as she closed her lips over the warm flesh and slid her head back and forth with very speedy strokes. She wanted to bring this dick and this man to a fast climax, getting it over as soon as possible. But then two very strong hands grabbed her by the hair close to her skull and yanked her head back, disgorging the cock.

“What’s the rush, Suzy Q? Make this last, Reed’s not going anywhere soon, we’ve got plenty of time, right?”

Sue said nothing, just looked up into the cold reptilian eyes staring back down at her.

“Right?” Allamordo said again, ice hanging off his word.

“…r…right…” Sue mumbled. She felt the hands relax their grip slightly in her hair and went about her blow job with her typical expertise and fervor. She kissed and licked the fat head of the penis, making it gleam with her foamy drool. She sucked balls, used her teeth gently to excite his nutsack with the most careful attention, rubbing the surface of them against the base of his dick, using every trick she knew to bring the shaft to a stiffness that had her heady with delight at not just her own technique but at the thrill of having a big fat penis all for herself. Sue really did love giving head. She loved the taste of cock, the feel of one in her mouth, pressing down her throat, filling her oral cavity to its utmost. Dante was enjoying the full benefits of her concentration, her dedication, her fixation.

Lost in the moment, Sue gobbled him up like candy and before she knew it, she’d overshot herself and Dante’s dick ejaculated with sudden force and fury down her throat. His hands renewed his grip on her scalp and he milked himself into her, slowly easing his penis back and forth, to elicit every final spasm of joy possible, every spewing spray of jizz of which he was possible. Sue relaxed her throat completely and let it happen. Quietly pleased at the sensation despite the circumstances. What could she do anyway? It was completely out of her control.

The moment Dante pulled out of her mouth Sue swallowed his load with two throaty gulps.

The bastard then patted her on the head as he swung his leg away and got off the bed, saying, “Good girl” like she was his pet. That incensed her more than the entire humiliation of the blowjob. By far.

Bending down, Dante reached beside the bed and pulled on something and the ropes magically went slack. He gestured at the closet door. “You are free to rescue your pathetic husband, now that I’ve made my point. You’re nothing but a slut, Invisible Woman. An immorally perverse, cock-loving, jizz-sucking tool who can be easily had for the cost of a trip to the local mall.”

“What? What are you talking about?” Sue quickly pulled out of the loose cotton rope and unwound it off her arms and legs and stood up on the plush carpet in her bare feet, not even bothering to cover up her nakedness. She hesitated for a second, scared to see how badly Reed might have been injured, then ran to the closet door and yanked it open. Her husband wasn’t there at all. She was staring at a trio of things she took a moment to process: a cheap Mr. Fantastic Halloween costume draped before her on a tilted plastic hanger; a hanging stick attached to some motorized pulley setup was dangling in front of the costume and a miniature voice recorder was sitting on the high shelf over the railing holding the costume.

Behind her, admiring the curve of Sue’s gorgeous ass and shadowed butt crack, Dante must have pushed a remote in his pocket because the stick jerked upward and swung in the air where the closet door would have been. Two seconds later, the voice of someone imitating Reed gave out a muffled “help… Sue…help me…” from the recorder’s speaker.

Sue Richards stood frozen in place, horrified at how easily she’d been fooled.

“Didn’t take much, did it, Subject Sue?” The voice behind her was soft and smugly condescending.

The shove in her back was as harsh as it was startling and Sue was propelled into the dark recesses of the closet. She banged against the far wall face first and collapsed in a heap.

“Such a foolish bitch. So easy.” Allamordo’s words sifted to her in a fog as she went down into the black.

When she awoke, Sue didn’t know how long she’d been out but she was bound yet again, this time bent over a cushioned sawhorse-type device. Leather buckles at her wrists and ankles kept her tightly posed in her still-naked condition with her head hanging down, her hair brushing the wood floor of the closet, her ass and vagina exposed in the dim light of the domed ceiling fixture overhead.

“Seems like your body just can’t get enough of me, Invisible Woman,” Dante virtually purred into her ear, bending beside her. One hand cupped her breast and squeezed it while the fingers of his other hand gently circled through the soft flaps of her labia. Sue gasped at the sudden pleasure. The man had his ways and his many hours of sexually tormenting her gave him intimate knowledge of just how she liked being manipulated.

All too clever fingers now rubbed, squeezed and circled her nipple, teasing it to a stiffness that made Sue’s head swim a bit. Or maybe it was just because she was hanging upside down from her waist. His other hand worked her pussy with equal alacrity, dancing lightly into her creases, circling her clit and then rubbing against it with the edge of his fingernail. Now her brain was definitely feeling fuzzy, the excitement building.

“Oh, is that a certain slickness I feel, hero? I’m not actually getting you aroused, am I?”

“Prick!” Sue grunts moodily.

“Be patient, it’s on the way soon, my dear.”

“…no…I didn’t mean it…that…WHAAAYY!”

The sudden furious simultaneous rubbing of her clit and nipple drove a spike of lust into Sue’s brain. She trembled and shook against the sawhorse frame with rush of pleasure that had her eyes drifting up behind her lids. And the man didn’t stop when he saw the effect he was having. Instead, he doubled down. He mauled her tits and finger-fucked her moist snatch with a piston-like motion that was accelerating the heroine up to a sexual peak that had her looking directly into white oblivion.

“Cum, Sue. Cum now.”

Helpless in his magic hands, she obeyed. She grunted and flexed and moaned, releasing a warm steady drizzle of juicy ecstasy down her bare trembling thighs. Her soft panting was the only sound in the warm, stifling closet. Until his taunting chuckle joined it.

“So easy. So predictable. So ready.”

He walked behind her and slid himself deeply into her very prepared pussy, hilting himself to his limit. Warm balls tickled and bounced against her crotch as Dante set up a calm steady rhythm within her. His wide palms held her hips lightly, not needing to restrain her since the tan leather buckles were doing all that work for him. All he had to do was slowly and deliciously rock his hips against her buttocks and feel the joy as her cavity enclosed around him, gripping him with eager friction as he drove in and out at will.

Sue’s throat was drying out from the activity and the excitement. She wished she could have a cold bottle of water to suck on. Anything to suck on. She croaked out a pleading “no more” from the depths of the floor from where her head was lightly bumping. That got only a guffaw and a more aggressive thrust and withdraw motion now.

“I’m almost done, blondie. Just take it like a good girl. As if you had a choice!”

The sawing in and out of the wide hot shaft got more and more urgent. The fingertips on his grip on her hips dug in deeper and his panting increased with the vigor of his tempo.

Sue wondered why she wasn’t even trying to use her invisibility powers. Maybe here in the closet that nullification device might not work as effectively. She was about to send out a debilitating force field from her very core when suddenly she realized she was already projecting a protective shield. She turned her head and saw three figures huddled at in the distance, at the door of the closet seemingly so far away. It was Reed and Johnny and Ben, all of them standing there not just watching her being fucked from behind but banging on an invisible force field she herself had created to keep them out. The look of horror and desperation on their faces felt like an ice pick in her heart. She was keeping them out because she wanted to cum again. Dante’s long hard shaft just felt too wonderful to give up, too fat to release, too warm and penetrating and fulfilling to deny.

“Like I said, Subject Sue. So easy. So foolish. So completely fucked!”

He put his pacing into overdrive and Sue could do nothing but hang there and be battered into sexual insanity. The driving thrusting rod owned her. Possessed her. Delivered her into the blindness once again. She felt his hand move off her tit and then suddenly felt a finger pushing into her ass. That was a finger too far! The unending rolling pleasure overwhelmed her and she wept and laughed with mindless delight as she and Dante came together, a spurting, rushing, jerking pair of frenzied bodies wrapped in white hot lust, drowned in each other’s sweat, longing and sexually conjoined brain-dead liquidity.

It takes a minute for Sue to focus. When she does, she looks back from her posed helplessness over the sawhorse to see the look of utter disappointment in the eyes of her teammates. Their faces seem to be fading away though. Backing away from the door into the bedroom? She can’t tell.

“Look down, Subject Sue,” Dante says softly. “Look at your wrists, your ankles.”

Sue does and is shocked to see no leather cuffs there at all. It’s just her hands, her palms wrapped around the legs of the sawhorse. And her legs too are free, just the calves wrapped around the legs there, holding her in place. She is too stunned to do anything but stare at her own palms, gripping the wooden leg of the frame, the knuckles white. She feels the dripping of her own cum seeping out of her loins, that and the greasy white spillage of Allamordo’s seed also draining out of her.

Sue hears him laughing behind her as his body moves away. And then he’s no longer there at all. Sue finds herself suddenly back in her bed, the sheet below her sticky and wet with her fingers forced deep into her snatch and her butt, just resting there now, done with their work.

“Oh, god!! NOO!! NOOO!!” Invisible Woman screams to the empty bedroom “GET OUT OF MY HEAD, YOU DEMON! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT! GET OUT!”

Sue kept repeating this over and over as she pounded on her mattress with her sticky fists. Her eyes poured out tears like a fountain down her cheeks. She didn’t brush them away. She didn’t have to, her face banging against the mattress over and over was taking care of that.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great chapter! I definitely like where this seems to be heading, and I look forward to seeing Sue and Dante reunited in the flesh. :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for the comment, Exxxie. And thanks, too, for everyone who's following this series despite its long pauses between postings. In this chapter, Sue faces herself and what she's endured and makes a grave decision that may affect her for the rest of her life!

Chapter 22

Susan Richards finally stopped banging her head into the mattress after two solid minutes of frenzied despair at her plight and blind hate of the man behind it, Dante Allamordo. The shouting and teeth gnashing had stopped after the first minute, her voice raw with her anguish. The bouncing her head off the bed’s surface took that extra minute; ultimately slowing down until the forehead smashes only came every 10 seconds instead of every third second. The grunts of self-disgust also dissipated. Timed to each jolting head butt of the mattress, the grunts stopped accompanying the jolts with 20 seconds left in that two minutes. That extra final head thump with no grunt was just a concluding note to self: “Don’t let this happen again, Richards!”

Sue had never come up against anybody like Dante before. He’d not only sexually abused her, physically dominated her and mentally controlled her, he somehow had also corroded her soul in the process. She definitely had taken a certain amount of pleasure from all his training techniques during their sessions together. How could she not? After all, she was a woman with a healthy sexual appetite and he’d seized on that like a hawk with a mouse.

His skill at psychological manipulation was beyond brilliant. And his talents at providing pleasure were pretty masterful as well. Even now Sue was aware that she had yearnings for more sexual satisfaction. At her own hand, at his hand: it didn’t seem to matter. She had just had a very powerful orgasm that catapulted her out of her dream, (Could it even be called a nightmare?) and yet her senses were tingling for any extra input.

Any thoughts of further sleep were out of the question and a glance at the bedside clock showed her it was quarter to seven in the morning. She arose from her bed thankful that Reed was across the globe and despairing of that fact at the same time. She was embarrassed at her behavior even though it was her subconscious mind that had dived into the pool of lust that ended in a pool of cum on her sheets. Had Reed been there she might have ridden him like a mechanical bull with no thought to his humanity, she felt. A cold shower was definitely called for…immediately.

So she took one. A long one! It seemed to help. Though her nipples were stiff from the ice-cold water that streamed over her breasts and caused her breath to bellow out in a gasp, they were numb to any concept of excitement. This wasn’t a teasing ice cube designed to arouse, this was a soaking cold attack designed to thwart any fever left in her body. After subjecting herself to this battering icy deluge for ten endless minutes, she turned off the cold spigot. She hadn’t even touched the hot valve. Punishment or mental health? She wasn’t sure. All she knew is that the shower had worked. Sue had her brain back.

She grabbed the large thick bath towel from the bar on the other side of the glass shower door and dried herself off completely, wiping vigorously to bring a small touch of warmth back to her body. That done, she wrapped the towel around her, tucked the end in to keep it up and turned to face the mirror. With no inkling of heat from the shower water, the mirror was clear and absolutely reflective.

Sue looked deep into her own eyes. They were tired eyes with bags below them but they were her eyes; bright blue and troubled … but her own. She sighed deeply in the silence of the bathroom and then she spoke.

“Well, Mrs. Richards. Now what?”

Now we suit up and take this fucker down!

“Really? That easy, huh? Just waltz in and take names and kick ass?”

You’ve done it before, Susan. He’s not even super human! He’s not Victor Von Doom or the Hulk. Show some grit, girl!

“He played me perfectly, anticipating every move. He’s sure to have defenses built into his living quarters.”

So, what then? He gets away with it?

“NO!” The exclamation echoed against the bathroom’s marbled tile walls. Sue put her palms down on the counter and leaned forward, daring to stare deep into her irises, reading the depth of her own pupils. “No,” she repeated more softly. “No. I can’t let him get away with it. Nor let Minh get away with whatever she’s planning. I’m going to stop them!”

But will you?

“I’m going down fighting. I guarantee you that!”

Going down? Can’t you be a bit more positive?

“Oh, shut up!” she told herself.

Sue went to her special uniform closet, keyed in the passcode and surveyed the collection of power wear before her. There were eight costumes hanging before her, separated into two groups of four costumes each. In the first grouping, two suits were her classic blue and black costume with a waist belt and the centered blue 4 ringed in black. Of the other two in the first group of four, one was her more updated version that had a hip belt and a wider black cowl neck that came down to near the top of a more modernized 4 insignia over a white square. The other costume had a black neck but not as deep and came with gray accent stripes at her hips. That outfit had short sleeves.

The second grouping of four costumes were versions she didn’t wear nearly as often. One was a very racy version in white and blue with a bare midriff and a high-cut almost thong-style attached panty. Another was a much more modest light blue and white costume with a white 4 in a blue oval set over the left breast. One costume was a horrible red and black number that had bad associations with it, and one was a blue and gray version that had been adapted from a SHIELD costume.

Sue flipped through all the hanging power wear, her arm reaching out and pulling each hanger along the clothes rod towards her as she pondered what to wear when facing off against Dante. Certainly not the super sexy thong costume. He already had plenty of salacious memories about her body without her amplifying them in something that shouted “Hey! Hot body here. Come and get it…again!” The red and black number was out. Just too garish. She wasn’t even sure why she’d kept it. The more modern one with the stylized 4 was a definite maybe. She picked that up and hung it on the rod to her left and continued her search. She also hung the classic version off to her left. Can’t go wrong with tradition. She passed on the other costumes after a barely a glance at them. Just not right she felt.

Taking the classic version and the more modern one off the clothes rod she carried them on their hangers and laid them side to side on the king-sized bed.

Which one? Which outfit shouts ‘I’m confident, proud and dangerous?’

She went for the more modern one with the medium length gloves, more rakish 4 symbol over the white square. She’d been kicking ass in this costume for the last six years. And it hadn’t let her down yet.

Sue pulled the end of the towel off and let it fall to the carpet, then paced naked over to her dresser. She pulled a pair of high-cut silvery blue panties out of the top drawer and stepped into them, pulling them up and arranging them comfortably with a final snap of the waistband. The costume had its own built in bra so she went over to bed, sat down, and began to dress in the modern power wear.

The outfit went on easily. In fact, the familiar pleasant feel of donning the costume seemed to scour her doubts out of her mind. She was Invisible Woman and, in this costume, had taken on and defeated a score of very bad people with very bad intentions. Some of it had been with the aid of her team, sure, but many times she’d pulled the fat out of the fire for the rest of them, all too often facing daunting odds and yet succeeding.

Padding over to the closet, Sue pulled out her calf-high boots and slipped into those, standing on one foot at a time. She then walked over to the dresser and faced the large mirror hanging there. Sue looked at herself critically and saw a very capable woman in a kick-ass costume that could take on all comers! Her face did look a bit tired. With good reason though. She’d been put through the ringer by Dante. She quivered there, staring at her visage. Whether the tremors were due to the deepest righteous anger she’d ever felt or the daunting challenge that lay before her, she wasn’t sure. She couldn’t back down. Couldn’t flop into the bed and hide under the blankets. Yes, she was trembling. It wasn’t easy being a hero. Taking hold of the moment and putting yourself fully on the line in the line of fire of an evil madman who’d bested you once. Had shamed you. Had made you his sex toy, dammit!!

Sue only knew one thing when she looked into her own eyes in that mirror: It was past time to face this bastard and restore her honor!

Reed Richards put his cell phone down on the small desk in his hotel room. His frown seemed carved into his face and his eyes were troubled. Sue’s behavior on their phone call was bothering him. She clearly wasn’t herself. Heck, she had been slurring her words. Of course, the combination of the meth cloud and the drinking would do that: probably affect her balance as well. Fortunately, she was home at the time so nothing really bad could happen to her, beyond a possible slip in the shower.

Reed still felt uneasy though so he called an old contact in the NYPD Drug Crimes Unit to congratulate them on what he was sure was the buzz of the force. Unfortunately, the contact was not available and the person on the phone didn’t know when Reed’s friend would be back. Moreover, that clerk didn’t know anything about a big meth bust, hence Reed’s frown. Reed left a message with the clerk for his friend to call him back as soon as he could.

“Well, I better round up Johnny and Ben. We’ve got one more day on this project and then I can head home and talk to Sue about all this in person.”

Reed’s frown didn’t disappear as he pulled his hotel room door shut behind him.

At 10:00 a.m., Dante Allamordo’s reading light flickered in the spare bedroom he used as a study. He closed his autographed copy of The Power of Habit and smirked. His guest had arrived. He was sure she’d be shielded in her invisibility field but he’d had every window and entrance covered with a variety of sensors that could detect shifts not just along the electromagnetic spectrum but unusual displacements on the subatomic level. A breeze from a passing figure, even an invisible one, could be detected and analyzed in seconds. Somewhere in his condo, Sue Richards was stalking him. His smirk turned into a smile as Dante rose from his comfortable stuffed reading chair.

“Well, let’s see how well Subject Sue has retained her lessons.”

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I liked the attempt to reset by "Subject Sue" and her conflicting inner voice. Her humour also helped rebalance the tone of the story, too much dark isn't good for us! And then, just when you think that perhaps she can pull herself together and get in control Dante emerges like a grinning shark from the gloom - self assured, confident and ready for the task ahead. I can visualise him there, reading his book and see the effects of the gentle current of air in the room playing off every little surface and the wicked Dante picking up on it, knowing exactly where she is... let the button pressing begin!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hello, my patient, long-suffering readers. The chapter below is being posted under a bit of duress, even after all this time. I have just undergone surgery for a torn rotator cuff and that has hampered my writing time considerably. I was hoping to post a chapter of about twice the length of the one below, but since it's going to take a bit of time for me to recover, I figured I'd just post what's here and limp along as best I can in the coming weeks. Thanks to all for your forbearance at all my delays. Your support has always been appreciated.

Now, I hope you enjoy this humble entry....

Chapter 23

Riding on her invisible cushioned force field, Sue glided downward through the oversized air conditioning duct that she’d breached on the roof of Dante’s condo building. It was a tight passage but her powers of concentration were keenly focused this morning, infused with determination and a tinge of anger at the revenge she sought for the bastard’s harsh abuse of her.

She’d looked up the architectural drawings of the building before she left the Fantastic Four’s headquarters, carefully planning her assault to keep the element of surprise in her favor as long as possible. Dante’s desire for a perfectly cooled and balanced living environment dictated oversized ductwork and Sue thanked him internally for his ego and his ill-gotten wealth.

Of course, Sue had no way of knowing which room in his condo that Dante might be inhabiting at this point in his day but she had chosen to exit the A/C duct in the second bedroom, the least likely room for him to spend any time in, she’d calculated. Stealth was paramount.

After smartly disengaging the sensor that she’d found on the hinged covering of the duct, Sue concentrated and went into full invisibility mode before carefully lowering herself to within an inch off the surface of the bedroom’s caramel-colored carpet. She used her powers to glide around the neatly-made bed towards the closed door to the guest room. She saw no noticeable sensor on the door frame or any of the hinges so she carefully eased the door open and peered into the hallway.

Attractive two-tone walls caught her immediate attention; cream-colored above a thin chair rail and burgundy below. There were no devices mounted on the chair rail that she could see and it seemed an unusual decorating feature for a hallway but Sue shrugged it off as she scoured the high corners and edges of the hallway for pinpoint cameras that might give her quarry instant notice of her break-in. She saw no tiny holes or the flash of any reflective lenses anywhere, so she drifted out of the guest room.

Floating above the surface of a golden oak floor, Sue made her way through the hallway toward the room that the architectural plans showed had built-in bookshelves running the width of the room’s wall facing the windows. That had to be Dante’s study, Sue had surmised. A likely place for him to be inhabiting, probably on his computer. Maybe she’d catch him trying to connect with a client for another assassination assignment. The man kept busy Sue’s research had confirmed.

Poised outside the door, Sue listened intently for any noise within the study. She held her body away from the door, resting only her ear against the glossy white painted wood. The fingertips of her midnight blue gloves pressed against the wall on either side of the door as Sue strained, letting her breathing calm down, her breasts rising and falling now in a much slower rhythm than when she was making her way down the ductwork earlier.

Not a peep. Damn! I’m going to have to break this door down hard and fast. The element of surprise is all I have.

Sue pressed herself away from the door and held her hands up, bracketing her head with her palms facing the door. She gathered her thoughts and her will into a tight imaginary spiral in her mind and let that build to a furious spin. She would unleash an unholy tornado of wind at the door and blast in to smithereens with her powers. Dante wouldn’t know what hit him. She’d encase him in an invisible field and that would be that. His days of tormenting his targets would be done forever. Sue smiled at the idea as she envisioned her success. She let the tornado spin and build a bit more until she was totally focused and then released the whirlwind of power at the door to the study.

KRAKKA-BOOOOM!!

The wooden door bowed severely inward under the onslaught before shredding into a thousand pieces of flying splintered debris. This created a hole that was almost the entire height and width of the door. Sue stepped into the room immediately, taking in the devastation she had wrought. Nasty pointed wood slivers and chunks were embedded everywhere in a wide arc from where the door exploded into the room. The window on the outer wall had a massive hole blown through it by the doorknob that had turned into a cannon ball. The ocean blue walls were covered in wooden dart shapes and blasted flaked plaster that showed white beneath the damage. The computer monitor was completely destroyed, lying on its back in an awkward tilt against the bottom of the window wall. The glass desk was fairly undamaged since it was a horizontal plane in the explosive field, thus low-profile, but every object on top of the glass surface had been blown off and now laid strewn across the room. Papers, file folders, pens and shiny paperclips covered the carpet in every possible direction. But there was no Dante to be found.

I guessed the wrong room! Hell, there goes my element of surpri…

A tone blared out of a ceiling speaker. That tone! The one that accompanied the sexual commands that Dante had ordered her to fulfill just yesterday. The Pavlovian cue!

“DROP JAW, SUBJECT SUE!”

Severely conditioned, Sue reacted involuntarily, dropping her jaw despite herself. The closet door swung open wide and fast. Dante stepped out and faced her with what looked like a toy squirt gun in hand, but her invisibility slowed his reflexes. He thought she would be so brazen that she wouldn’t even have cloaked herself. Especially after blowing through that door and supposedly taking him by surprise. The sensors in the chair rail in the hallway had ruined all that for her as he’d planned. He’d hidden himself inside the closet and had awaited her attack.

Immediately Dante reached up and switched on the infrared sensors on his goggles, lighting up Sue’s figure in his view to a rosy red. He fired the squirt gun at her quickly closing mouth but Sue needn’t have bothered. The thick sedative splashed uselessly against the invisible shield in front of her lips and chin, it ran down the curves of the shield rather than down her throat. Reacting violently, Sue created an invisible force cone and projected it at Allamordo’s chest, propelling the man backward into the closet with a bone-jarring thump against its far wall.

“Uunghh!” the sadistic assassin groaned as he hit the hard surface. He pressed the remote in his pocket with a desperate jab of his middle finger. Sue felt something ping onto the invisible shield protecting her butt. She glanced back to see a suction-tipped dart that quivered against the shield surrounding her ass. She brushed it away easily, fearing whatever the dart might do could somehow disable her.

“Uunghh!” the sadistic assassin groaned as he hit the hard surface. His vision filled with dots momentarily from the pain radiating through his injured left shoulder. He pressed the remote in his pocket with a desperate jab of his middle finger. Sue felt something ping onto the invisible shield protecting her butt. She glanced back to see a suction-tipped dart that quivered against the shield surrounding her ass. She brushed it away easily, fearing whatever the dart might do could somehow disable her.

“That won’t do the job, Allam…Yaaahh!”

Turning back to face her foe, Sue was doused with a thick syrupy coating that jetted from a hose in Dante’s left hand that he’d pulled down from the closet’s ceiling apparently. None of it coated her uniform or reached her face or any part of her, the invisible shield ensured that. But the thick purple goo covered her entire upper half from her head down to her waist. She felt the hard spray quickly coating the shield around her lower half too. She was inundated by it. In fact, the thick purple sludge encapsulated her sensuous figure so clearly visible that Dante flipped a switch to his left that cut off the sludge spray. He let the flexible hose end drop from his one hand while he shut off the infrared feature on his goggles with his other hand. His eyes, the color of dark clumped earth looked at her with a smug coldness.

“I can see your pretty shape now, Ms. Richards. Clear as day.”

Clearing a broad stripe of the viscous glop away from the shield covering her face with a sweep of her hands, Sue glares at her foe. “Maybe so, but it won’t do you any good, Dante. You’re dealing with Invisible Woman now! Not the helpless woman you tortured yesterday. I have more powers than just being invisible … as the state of this room demonstrates,” Sue motions to the devastation surrounding her.

“It’s cute that you believe that, bitch.”

“You know what’s a bitch, Dante? Payback!” Sue unleashes yet another twisting force cone at her adversary’s torso, planning to knock him unconscious with a hard knock against the closet’s door frame. The cone forces the Italian assassin back a step but that is all.

“Whaa..?” Invisible Woman is stunned at the man’s ability to resist her force cone. She’d put a lot of concentration into it. She furiously unleashes another and this doesn’t even cause the smirking foe to even sway backward.

“Figure it out yet, bimbo?”

“The goo!” Sue’s figure shutters between a fading image and full clarity until she’s fully visible. Her shield contracts helplessly though Sue tries to project it outward with all her might. It’s no use. The thick gunk surrounds her actual costume now and clings to it, dripping to the carpet as she stands there in desperate wide-eyed horror.

“Give the cunt a kewpie doll,” Allamordo says, reaching over to a shelf in the closet with both hands and coming away with a steel baton in one hand and a taser stick in the other. “Yes, Subject Sue. The goo. It’s inundated with hundreds of micro-receivers the size of rice grains. Like the hood I forced on you just yesterday, they translate the gamma ray radiation from the emitter in this room’s ceiling into power draining waves that have nullified all those special powers of yours. You’re back to square one, Very Visible Woman.”

“NOOOOOHHH!”

Sue turns around and dashes two steps toward the huge opening she’d blasted in the study’s door but the slippery sludge on the carpet has her lurching awkwardly. She grabs at the edges of the hole to steady herself, then heaves herself forward, half-way through the hole when Dante’s taser stick jabs into her right shoulder. The white arc charge sizzles in the purple goo, turning it lavender with steamy rising wisps.

“AAAAGHHHH!”

Sue’s right arm spasms and the helpless beauty loses hold of the door and droops in place, barely holding on with her left hand, her face grimacing as her body twitches in shaky spasms that sends the goo shedding off into pale violet strings and globules everywhere.

“…uunghh…uunghh…uunghh…uunghh…”

“Guess the famous heroine is little more than a brash façade.” Dante crows, then snaps the steel baton down on the knuckles of the left hand that Sue is using to desperately holding herself up. The pain in his injured left shoulder makes him wince but the pain is worth it when he see's Sue's reaction.

"Owww!" She cries, dropping down suddenly, half in the room, half in the hallway, draped over the jagged edges of the hole she’d blown through the door. The wood isn’t strong enough to pierce through the Kevlar in Sue’s costume but the pain in her left hand has Sue a bit nauseous. She cranes her head around to look at Dante looming over her.

“…bas…tard…” she groans. The attack had been so sudden, so carefully executed. She’d been a sitting duck. She tries to stall a further onslaught. “How’d…you know…I was…here?”

“My security systems are the finest in the world, Sue. I knew you’d come back.” Dante leans over and jabs Sue’s rounded rear end with his taser stick. She yelps in pain as the dripping goo lights up again into a pulsing patch of violet steam. He looks down at her with satisfaction “Your ego demanded it, just as my ego demands I finish what I started: turning you into a willing tool for Madame Minh. But hey, it’s not personal. It’s just business.”

The grimacing Sue looks at him from under furled eyebrows, her anger lashing out through her pain. “It’s personal for me, asshole!”

“Well, it would be wouldn’t it? You’re the one who’s been violated, has sucked cock and been trained to behave like a back-alley whore. For me, it’s just another contract.”

“…i will…defeat you…somehow…’llamordo…” Sue vows.

“Yes, well, let me know how that goes for you, Subject Sue. In the meantime, shut the fuck up and take your beating like the hero you claim to be.”

The steel baton comes down hard on Sue’s temple and her head shunts to the left and she nearly loses consciousness completely. She vaguely sees Dante stepping over her and into the hallway before lifting her up out of the hole and then into a fireman's carry over his right shoulder. She vaguely hears him grunt in pain but her thoughts are too fuzzy to make any sense of why.

“We’re going into the training room again, Subject. You’ve got just a few more important lessons to learn.”

She feels herself draped over Dante’s shoulder, unable to do more than sag there with her hands and legs dangling loosely in a confused fog from the taser and baton. She’d been so easily dispatched she wondered why she’d even bothered returning to fight in the first place. All she could do was groan in misery as her half-lidded eyes twitched and filled with tears.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great chapter! And I'm sorry to hear about your injury! I hope you recover swiftly from your surgery.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great job on this. The scenery you craft appears clearly in ones mind while reading through it and Sue makes for a credible threat with her planned entry into Dante's Lair. I love gadgety or techno-takedowns and Dante's capture of our heroine once again makes for great peril!

Take care with your recovery, I am sure you will have plenty of time plot and scheme about Sue's training while you are out of action!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks AEM for your comments. Anybody else care to offer up thoughts?

You all missed a chance to call me on the carpet, by the way, for a minor plothole in the last chapter. You could have won a free "Gotcha Dr. D !" certificate, suitable for framing...

Upon rereading it, I realized that I forgot to account for Dante's injured shoulder during his fight scene with Sue after she tries to sneak back into his condo. So I just went back and fixed that with slight changes in three paragraphs. Of course, I will account for his injury moving forward in the next chapter which I hope to post within several days, perhaps during the weekend or just afterwards.

Thank you all!

:thumbup: