Superheroine bondage BOOKS

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Anyone got any recommendations for really good superheroine bondage BOOKS? There are plenty of stories online and there are some pretty prolific authors writing sexy superheroine books now (Don Ship, for example).

But most of the ones I have seen and even tried to read are extremely mild and PC and there I have yet to see a book that is anywhere as dark or Non-consensual as many of the online free stories.

I am looking for Non-consensual stories with bondage and forced O and humiliation, etc. :)

Heck, I would even be interested if it were F/m and didn't even involved superheroines. :-P
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

It’s not a superheroine story, per se, but it does have a lot of BDSM perils in it. In “Bridgett Bonds: Grrl Trap” the heroine faces many perils in both her real life and in her fantasy life as “Secret Agent Chick” and Emma Peele-esque character of her imagination. The first three chapters are available if you click the Amazon link in my signature. Below is the first adventure of Secret Agent Chick:

Secret Agent Chick’s mission had been to infiltrate Madam Tan’s syndicate and destroy it. Madam Tan was a tall Asian woman. Despite being only in her early thirties, she was already head of a major Asian tong. She was dressed in a short red cheongsam dress with a gold dragon embroidered up the side and across the breast. Her long legs were wrapped in expensive black stockings with a seam up the back and a black dragon woven into one ankle. Her two henchwomen were dressed in black leather jumpsuits and stood guard by the door.

Madam Tan knelt on the bed next to Secret Agent Chick. She was furious a spy had so easily penetrated her organization. Her revenge would be swift and brutal. “Welcome to my lair, Miss Bonds.” Madam Tan admired her captive. She would have fetched a high price at an auction, if that had been an option. “I understand you’ve been trying to meet me. Well, now you have.” She smiled seductively at her captive.

She sat on the bed next to the helpless secret agent. Sizing up her captive, she reached out with long delicate fingers and clasped Secret Agent Chick by her chin. The wicked crime lord pushed long, sharp, painted nails into her captive’s throat. “I’ve become very fond of this penthouse. It was very private, and I could run my empire from the lap of luxury. But,” Madam Tan pulled her captive close, “if you could track me here, then so can others.”

Madam Tan waved to her two assistants. “Alert the tongs that we will be moving our base of operations. I will give them new communication frequencies once we’ve moved to our new lair.” She pushed Secret Agent Chick back on the bed. “But first, we need to deal with this meddling spy. Take her to the Jacuzzi.”

The two women responded without a word. The beautiful agent was roughly pulled off the enormous bed and carried out through a side door. Agent Bonds was naked except for the intricate set of knotted scarves that surrounded her body and pulled her back and arms into a fiendishly tight hogtie that Madam Tan had personally applied. The room off the master bedroom was her beautifully detailed personal spa, gold faucets adorned the sinks and large beige tiles covered the floors and walls. Along one wall was a spacious Jacuzzi, large enough to seat four people comfortably. It was empty. The two leather clad assistants easily maneuvered their captive so that she was lying on her back at the bottom. Once they set their cargo down, they turned around and left without looking back.

The thick tight gag filled the mouth of her uninvited guest, preventing the pretty blonde agent from doing much more than grunting defiantly at Madam Tan.

“I loved living here, Agent Bonds, but now I must give it up, thanks to you. I hope you understand that I can’t simply kill you. I want you to suffer, knowing that you brought it about yourself.” Madam Tan sat down on the edge of the tub, putting her stiletto heeled shoes on the bottom of the empty Jacuzzi next to her captive.

“The Jacuzzi was perhaps my favorite spot. Relaxing in here, I planned and executed some of my most fiendish conquests, both professional and sexual.” She smiled down at the victim. Her heel lifted towards her captive. “I think I have time for one last conquest.” She let the brass heel tip press down on Agent Bonds’s exposed nipple. The secret agent squirmed futilely against her bondage. “This one I think will be both sexual and business.”

Madam Tan traced her heel down the girl’s naked body until it reached the small patch of fine hair that covered her vulnerable sex. She enjoyed letting her foot slide up and down the folds of the young agent’s labia. Madam Tan had reviewed the Secret Agent Chick dossier and had noted with anticipation what it said about her. She was sexually addicted to danger. She wasn’t unique in the superspy game. There were plenty of young and pretty agents, enticed by the danger of the hunt. Madam Tan could see the juices collecting on the toe of her pump. Her pussy would get wetter as the danger increased. Unfortunately, for her this would be her final game.

The tong chieftain kept her eyes fixed on her beautiful captive. She was one of the most dangerous women in the world, an expert in the art of sexual torture. She also had a soft spot for blondes. That would have been one of the reasons the Agency had chosen Secret Agent Chick for this mission, Madam Tan was enjoying taking their bait.
Her Achilles heel was her indulgence in perverse games. The Agency would count on Agent Bonds’s ability to out sex her adversary. The beautiful captive writhed in her bonds as the cold metal heel slid in her damp sex. Her mission ended here, and now so would her life, Madam Tan thought to herself.

“You are very beautiful, Agent Bonds. I would have enjoyed toying with you more, but I have a plane to catch.” She removed her shoes one at a time, then unrolled her stockings, putting her bare feet down on her prisoner’s breasts. When she was done, she unbuttoned the top part of her silk dress and slipped carefully out of it, folding it in a neat pile next to her shoes. She wore only a black thong underneath with no bra. Her firm brown breasts stood out, nipples hard with excitement.

She smiled at her victim. This would almost make up for having to abandon her home. She slid down into the Jacuzzi, straddling legs across the naked tummy of the soon to be late secret agent. She set her hips gyrating on top of the helpless woman. Nothing had ever felt so good to her pussy as the struggles of a helpless victim.

Agent Bonds made some muffled protests into her gag. Madam Tan liked that. She didn’t care what her victim wanted, or was willing to do. She was in control and the only needs she had to satisfy were her own. She could make her lover cum, cry or die. It was all about her whims.

Madam Tan pressed her long, lacquered nails into the tissue of Agent Bonds’s breasts. She tugged hard at the girl’s nipples, grinding them between her fingertips and forcing muffled moans from her victim. She continued to grind her pussy against her captive’s athletic form.

Secret Agent Chick groaned as her nipples were squeezed in the tight, viselike grip of her captor. Madam Tan tugged savagely at them, pulling them out and twisting them cruelly. When she released them from her sadistic grasp and blood flowed back into them, Secret Agent Chick groaned and writhed in pain. Even so, Secret Agent Chick was almost immediately forced into a fresh series of orgasms. Madam Tan knew Secret Agent Chick well from their past encounter, deadly peril at the hands of Asia’s most beautiful and deadly criminals made the rough treatment even more arousing than the helpless agent would normally have found it.

Madam Tan leaned forward and pressed her heavily painted lips against the gagged mouth of her captive. She kissed her hard through the cloth. Her body weight was supported by her palms, which she cupped over her captive’s naked breasts. As she kissed the tight gag, she bit down on a loose edge and pulled it from the agent’s mouth. Before she continued kissing her prey, she moved one hand down to Secret Agent Chick’s moist, unprotected pussy.

The rest of the chapter is on Amazon, let me know what you think
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

I've always enjoyed the Dark one's WW stories since you can't sell those on Amazon. He publishes other OC super heroines as JK Waylon on Amazon and Smashwords.
krispin21
Henchman
Henchman

sneakly wrote:
3 years ago
It’s not a superheroine story, per se, but it does have a lot of BDSM perils in it. In “Bridgett Bonds: Grrl Trap” the heroine faces many perils in both her real life and in her fantasy life as “Secret Agent Chick” and Emma Peele-esque character of her imagination. The first three chapters are available if you click the Amazon link in my signature. Below is the first adventure of Secret Agent Chick:

Secret Agent Chick’s mission had been to infiltrate Madam Tan’s syndicate and destroy it. Madam Tan was a tall Asian woman. Despite being only in her early thirties, she was already head of a major Asian tong. She was dressed in a short red cheongsam dress with a gold dragon embroidered up the side and across the breast. Her long legs were wrapped in expensive black stockings with a seam up the back and a black dragon woven into one ankle. Her two henchwomen were dressed in black leather jumpsuits and stood guard by the door.

Madam Tan knelt on the bed next to Secret Agent Chick. She was furious a spy had so easily penetrated her organization. Her revenge would be swift and brutal. “Welcome to my lair, Miss Bonds.” Madam Tan admired her captive. She would have fetched a high price at an auction, if that had been an option. “I understand you’ve been trying to meet me. Well, now you have.” She smiled seductively at her captive.

She sat on the bed next to the helpless secret agent. Sizing up her captive, she reached out with long delicate fingers and clasped Secret Agent Chick by her chin. The wicked crime lord pushed long, sharp, painted nails into her captive’s throat. “I’ve become very fond of this penthouse. It was very private, and I could run my empire from the lap of luxury. But,” Madam Tan pulled her captive close, “if you could track me here, then so can others.”

Madam Tan waved to her two assistants. “Alert the tongs that we will be moving our base of operations. I will give them new communication frequencies once we’ve moved to our new lair.” She pushed Secret Agent Chick back on the bed. “But first, we need to deal with this meddling spy. Take her to the Jacuzzi.”

The two women responded without a word. The beautiful agent was roughly pulled off the enormous bed and carried out through a side door. Agent Bonds was naked except for the intricate set of knotted scarves that surrounded her body and pulled her back and arms into a fiendishly tight hogtie that Madam Tan had personally applied. The room off the master bedroom was her beautifully detailed personal spa, gold faucets adorned the sinks and large beige tiles covered the floors and walls. Along one wall was a spacious Jacuzzi, large enough to seat four people comfortably. It was empty. The two leather clad assistants easily maneuvered their captive so that she was lying on her back at the bottom. Once they set their cargo down, they turned around and left without looking back.

The thick tight gag filled the mouth of her uninvited guest, preventing the pretty blonde agent from doing much more than grunting defiantly at Madam Tan.

“I loved living here, Agent Bonds, but now I must give it up, thanks to you. I hope you understand that I can’t simply kill you. I want you to suffer, knowing that you brought it about yourself.” Madam Tan sat down on the edge of the tub, putting her stiletto heeled shoes on the bottom of the empty Jacuzzi next to her captive.

“The Jacuzzi was perhaps my favorite spot. Relaxing in here, I planned and executed some of my most fiendish conquests, both professional and sexual.” She smiled down at the victim. Her heel lifted towards her captive. “I think I have time for one last conquest.” She let the brass heel tip press down on Agent Bonds’s exposed nipple. The secret agent squirmed futilely against her bondage. “This one I think will be both sexual and business.”

Madam Tan traced her heel down the girl’s naked body until it reached the small patch of fine hair that covered her vulnerable sex. She enjoyed letting her foot slide up and down the folds of the young agent’s labia. Madam Tan had reviewed the Secret Agent Chick dossier and had noted with anticipation what it said about her. She was sexually addicted to danger. She wasn’t unique in the superspy game. There were plenty of young and pretty agents, enticed by the danger of the hunt. Madam Tan could see the juices collecting on the toe of her pump. Her pussy would get wetter as the danger increased. Unfortunately, for her this would be her final game.

The tong chieftain kept her eyes fixed on her beautiful captive. She was one of the most dangerous women in the world, an expert in the art of sexual torture. She also had a soft spot for blondes. That would have been one of the reasons the Agency had chosen Secret Agent Chick for this mission, Madam Tan was enjoying taking their bait.
Her Achilles heel was her indulgence in perverse games. The Agency would count on Agent Bonds’s ability to out sex her adversary. The beautiful captive writhed in her bonds as the cold metal heel slid in her damp sex. Her mission ended here, and now so would her life, Madam Tan thought to herself.

“You are very beautiful, Agent Bonds. I would have enjoyed toying with you more, but I have a plane to catch.” She removed her shoes one at a time, then unrolled her stockings, putting her bare feet down on her prisoner’s breasts. When she was done, she unbuttoned the top part of her silk dress and slipped carefully out of it, folding it in a neat pile next to her shoes. She wore only a black thong underneath with no bra. Her firm brown breasts stood out, nipples hard with excitement.

She smiled at her victim. This would almost make up for having to abandon her home. She slid down into the Jacuzzi, straddling legs across the naked tummy of the soon to be late secret agent. She set her hips gyrating on top of the helpless woman. Nothing had ever felt so good to her pussy as the struggles of a helpless victim.

Agent Bonds made some muffled protests into her gag. Madam Tan liked that. She didn’t care what her victim wanted, or was willing to do. She was in control and the only needs she had to satisfy were her own. She could make her lover cum, cry or die. It was all about her whims.

Madam Tan pressed her long, lacquered nails into the tissue of Agent Bonds’s breasts. She tugged hard at the girl’s nipples, grinding them between her fingertips and forcing muffled moans from her victim. She continued to grind her pussy against her captive’s athletic form.

Secret Agent Chick groaned as her nipples were squeezed in the tight, viselike grip of her captor. Madam Tan tugged savagely at them, pulling them out and twisting them cruelly. When she released them from her sadistic grasp and blood flowed back into them, Secret Agent Chick groaned and writhed in pain. Even so, Secret Agent Chick was almost immediately forced into a fresh series of orgasms. Madam Tan knew Secret Agent Chick well from their past encounter, deadly peril at the hands of Asia’s most beautiful and deadly criminals made the rough treatment even more arousing than the helpless agent would normally have found it.

Madam Tan leaned forward and pressed her heavily painted lips against the gagged mouth of her captive. She kissed her hard through the cloth. Her body weight was supported by her palms, which she cupped over her captive’s naked breasts. As she kissed the tight gag, she bit down on a loose edge and pulled it from the agent’s mouth. Before she continued kissing her prey, she moved one hand down to Secret Agent Chick’s moist, unprotected pussy.

Hello! Did you write stories in which superheroines are defeated fichting or wrestling hand to hand with villainesses?
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

krispin21 wrote:
3 years ago
sneakly wrote:
3 years ago

Hello! Did you write stories in which superheroines are defeated fichting or wrestling hand to hand with villainesses?
Although fighting isn’t the main focus the story, Bridgett does periodically kick some villain ass in the book.
SarahNoir
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Not to shamelessly plug here, but my book greenmatter: revenge of the maeville ghost, is a dark superheroine peril containing humiliation, costume destruction, and forced orgasm. It's available on kindle. But there are others that post some good books too. Void's pariah series (pariah #1: new arrival) is great. The shadow diamond heist by julia silvereyes, not peril or bondage but very hot superheroine novel. Wild kat was pretty good, but it's been taked down. Dark Damsel, is another one but personally not my favourite. That all I got off the top of my head. Good readings!
SarahNoir
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Oh right. Missed an obvious one. Empowered by Adam Warren. Its a comic that is literally about a superheroine that gets stripped and bound constantly. Also has a tone of sex and is super comedic. Would recommend. Bit expensive though.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Eric Stanton's Blunder Broad comics are illustrated with lots of bondage of a Wonder Woman parody.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Visitor wrote:
3 years ago
Eric Stanton's Blunder Broad comics are illustrated with lots of bondage of a Wonder Woman parody.
He also wrote the “Sweeter Gwen” comics, which were also really well done.