Supergirl scenario--where can this be taken next?

General discussions about superheroines!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am finishing off a story where at the end, Supergirl is exhausted and weakened. A police officer finds her in the weakened state. As Supergirl is under the influence of a certain strain of kryptonite, there is to be a sexual scenario involving the officer and Supergirl. I was hoping to find a few ideas as to what could happen, anything from handcuffs to Supergirl's show of appreciation for the men in blue.
For anyone with the time and inclination, I would truly appreciate reading some ideas to incorporate in the story.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Couple of things to decide
Is it a male or female cop
Detective or patrolman
Do they take advantage at the scene, in the cruiser, in the cells.
Does the officers partner get involved
Does it get recorded (if in the interview room)

I think if you answer some of those questions about how you want to play it the ideas will come.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great questions Tallyho. Those already help formulate some plot ideas. I suppose I kept it fairly open as I didn't want to pigeonhole anyone to a particular sequence. Your questions are already creating several potential scenarios (such as Supergirl taken in the back seat of a police cruiser; being recorded on body cam and having that video used as blackmail).
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Forgot about body cans. Glad it's helped. That's a process I always use - just question elements of the story as they arise and then often that helps formulate the next step. For instance the fact you mentioned the body cam and the police cruiser would indicate its s patrolman. If you had gone the other route of a detective you have a scenario leading to the interview room or the cells as the scene of the assault.
If you are back at the station then perhaps there's stuff from the evidence locker that can be accessed - perhaps the Vice squad had raided a brothel seized the sex toys etc you just end up with plausible routes for using some extreme sex toys.
Like I say answering one question gives options that when answering those questions give further options etc.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
argento
Overlord
Overlord

:coffee: My opinion ..... It's that he's a male cop, he could be a cruel sociopath and he takes advantage of the opportunity. He is a sociopath and manipulates his partner, so his partner gets involved. They do film her, as they enjoy the misfortune of supergirl.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

^I would go in a different direction, i.e. the cop is a gentleman and all business at first but in her current (horny, I assume) state, she seduces the cop who then gives in.
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
sneakly
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

What is the tenor of the earlier scenes? If it is all mind control, then the corrupt cops picks up on that and takes advantage of her. If it is non consensual with the villain, have the cop exploit her in a similar way. I would look back at the earlier episodes in the story and make it internally consistent. If she she was raped by a robot for the last three weeks, I doubt she would be giving out appreciative blow jobs and the readers that make it to the end were there for something other than friendly fellatio.