Hi I'm New Here

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
GalacStar89
Henchman
Henchman

Hi my name is Shimasu, and I've been a fan of superheroine peril content and superhero stuff in general for quite a few years now. I myself am a cosplayer and I'm doing quite a few superhero cosplays. I joined so I could interact with more fans like me.
Damselbinder

Welcome to the forum, bucko.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Welcome, GalacStar89. You will find many here who enjoy cosplay with whom you can spend hours interacting in a wide variety of roles. We just ask you to remember to be courteous to other rp'ers (outside the nasty scenarios, natch ;) ) What's more, there's lots of excellent fiction here as well as a wide range of video reviews and other SHIP material that is sure to pique your interest. So, roam around and check out all this remarkable site has to offer. And if you have any questions about any of it, you can either contact me or Tallyho either by posing a question here or sending us a PM (private message) and we will answer your questions as best as possible. Thanks for stopping in, we are thrilled to meet new people.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
GalacStar89
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks! And absolutely! I'm just happy to find a community of those kind of people here.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum and as Doc says you can bother either of us with questions, but just bother him first.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the forum, have fun! :D
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

welcome and have a good time on the forum.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

welcome my fellow cosplayer!!!