Ava Engelbretsen Customs For Oct 24th-25th

General discussions about superheroines!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I have six slots open for superhero video customs with Ava. If anyone is interested, I have a limited window of availability for her. These are from a test shoot we did a few hours ago.... She's doing modeling/video work for Bound in the Midwest, Superheroine Tales, League of Amazing Women, and Obsession Studios as well, but only L.A.W. and I still have time left for custom inquiries.

I've included some photos of her from the most recent shoot. She makes an amazing Wonder-Anything, and her Batgirl is divine. She's on her way to Philly and New York/New Jersey to do some cosplay work up there, but if anyone is interested in a custom to be shot next weekend, let me know ASAP. I have some costume loaners for next weekend including Ultrawoman (Earth-3) and Nightwing and Evil Wonder Woman, and Mera, and CHiPs police officer (way better than Erik Estrada) and a great Diana Prince military uniform.

First come. first serve if you would like a video. Contact me for a price quote, please. [email protected]

Superheroine Adventures By Dawnstar
Attachments
ava_001.jpg
ava_001.jpg (410.94 KiB) Viewed 4455 times
ava_002.jpg
ava_002.jpg (655.57 KiB) Viewed 4455 times
ava_003.jpg
ava_003.jpg (367.39 KiB) Viewed 4455 times
ava_004.jpg
ava_004.jpg (354.86 KiB) Viewed 4455 times
ava_007.jpg
ava_007.jpg (410.68 KiB) Viewed 4455 times
Last edited by Shakeshift 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

More pics of Ava in other costumes.....
Attachments
ava_005_resized.jpg
ava_005_resized.jpg (102.23 KiB) Viewed 4454 times
ava_006_resized.jpg
ava_006_resized.jpg (88.07 KiB) Viewed 4454 times
ava_008.jpg
ava_008.jpg (580.01 KiB) Viewed 4454 times
ava_009_resized.jpg
ava_009_resized.jpg (82.62 KiB) Viewed 4454 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Also : A fan says he may be able to get Ava a Kate Kane/Batwoman costume on loan as well for her shoot, so that's another possibility. It's a costume from the part of the series where Kate was a vampire but that's another option. We have to see if the costume fits.
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

She looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing her in action again!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Thanks Bugsy! I'm looking forward to filming her again after ten years!
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Wow. She is smoking hot in that Batgirl outfit! She also makes a very sexy Dark Wonder Woman. Can't wait to see what people order with her.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

We have a lot of stuff drawn from the tv show, and some customs where the material obviously draws from 70's/80's classic television like Charlie's Angels, CHiP's, and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. We also have some severe bondage in store for her, courtesy of one of our senior members who likes hogties and deathtraps. Lots of chloros, and some ASMR.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Okay, we're just about filled on customs orders for Ava now. We just have one slot left from the original six. THANK YOU EVERYONE.

When Ava heads up to New York, I'll see if she wants to swing around here on her way back down after her cosplay shoot in Williamsburg.
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Are you saying she is going to rock a Col. Feeding outfit? Cause Wow!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Bugsy wrote:
3 years ago
Are you saying she is going to rock a Col. Feeding outfit? Cause Wow!
Is that meant to be Col. DEERING or is it some new Stateside fetish that hasn't reached Wales yet, like those new fangled lace up shoes?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

We're not doing Buck Rogers in the 25th Century itself (that show is 100% ass, although the "Offthink!" segment from season 2 is classic and I would love a reason to do an homage to it for any reason with Ava as Wilma holding her navy uniform around her) but we're doing some shiny spandex content in vintage shiny 80's unitards for a customer who ordered a video. Close-ups and camel toe content of the shiny spandex fabric, and her running her fingers and red fingernails up and down along her ass and crotch. Some ASMR content with spandex thrown in. I think there's a raygun at the end she stuns/orgasms herself with.
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sounds interesting!

Sorry Tally, auto correct! I wasn't paying attention! Lol 😂
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Another photo or two....
Attachments
EkuDJ9qXgAAzFDU.jpg
EkuDJ9qXgAAzFDU.jpg (401.35 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
ava_013.jpg
ava_013.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 4049 times
Ava_011.jpg
Ava_011.jpg (579.09 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
Ava_012_resized.jpg
Ava_012_resized.jpg (283.95 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

A great photo from shooting today.....
Attachments
longea_001.jpg
longea_001.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 3962 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

A few extra photos from last week's shoot. The girls are headed up to Philly next weekend to work with a producer friend of mine.
Attachments
alice_001.jpg
alice_001.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 3831 times
kara_02.jpg
kara_02.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 3831 times
spang.jpg
spang.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 3831 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Another two pics.
Attachments
witches_brew_001.jpg
witches_brew_001.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 3693 times
witches_brew_002.jpg
witches_brew_002.jpg (1013.17 KiB) Viewed 3693 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Extra pic.
Attachments
out_cold_01_resized.jpg
out_cold_01_resized.jpg (211.97 KiB) Viewed 3639 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

i have a last-minute photo-shoot scheduled with Ava and a new model named Lorelei this Saturday (December 5th) and it just popped up at the last second. I was wondering if anyone wanted to commission any photo-sets or custom videos? I know this is last minute but it just landed on my doorstep suddenly (the girls need a little extra Christmas money to buy presents.)

If interested, contact me at [email protected] and let me know what it is you'd like to see, and I'll run it by the girls and see what kind of deal we can make. I'm discounting my customs a little bit for the time being because of the 'last minute' nature of it all and because Lorelei is just dipping her big toe into fetish and so she's not fully trained in yet but seems to enjoy bondage and chloroforming.

Let me know if any of you are interested. The shoot is in three days so I need to move on this relatively soon.
Attachments
saturdaynight_01.jpg
saturdaynight_01.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 3404 times
lorelei_004.jpg
lorelei_004.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 3404 times