Looking For The Perfect Custom Video!

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
P57L55
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi!

I'm looking for a producer willing to do a custom video soon. I understand we're going through a pandemic right now, so there's time to sort the details.

It's hard to look for one producer at a time, so I'm hoping here's the right place to find them all.

My script would imply a lot of chloro scenes. A good example of a custom video that resembles my vision is ''Chloromance'' by The Rye Films (https://www.superheroineforum.com/chlor ... eryefilms/).

Thanks!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I've never had a custom, so not really an authority, but I would point out the normal practice is to find a studio whose work you like, in terms of costume, lighting, filming, actresses etc, sound out a rough costing for what you want content wise - indoor- outdoor, male - female, or girl girl, length, nudity or not, number of actors, full sex no sex or sim sex, fighting, groping, props etc and then if your first choice is out of your price range work through your list of favoured producers until you find a match.

Not sure your approach, without any real details of what's involved beyond chloroform is going to get many replies.

Good luck anyway
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
P57L55
Neophyte
Neophyte

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
I've never had a custom, so not really an authority, but I would point out the normal practice is to find a studio whose work you like, in terms of costume, lighting, filming, actresses etc, sound out a rough costing for what you want content wise - indoor- outdoor, male - female, or girl girl, length, nudity or not, number of actors, full sex no sex or sim sex, fighting, groping, props etc and then if your first choice is out of your price range work through your list of favoured producers until you find a match.

Not sure your approach, without any real details of what's involved beyond chloroform is going to get many replies.

Good luck anyway
Thanks for your suggestions!

I already have a script, but to be honest, I'm afraid of showing it to the public, because maybe people will critique it heavily or maybe they'll love it. I don't know.

That's why I referenced ''Chloromance'' by The Rye Films as a good example; they are very similar. ''Crimson Dove'' by Alex David is another great example.
It involves a similar scenario of a superheroine investigating a crime in the vicinity in civilian clothing. She doesn't know the identity of the villain, so she knocks the door and the guy opens. He invites her in. At first she's reluctant, but ends up agreeing. After questioning him for some minutes, she realizes the mistake she made by entering that house.

A lot of chloroform scenes, groping, fighting, the usual, etc. Mid-way through the video she seizes an opportunity to turn into her superheroine form, but the villain is still too strong.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Perfect" is subjective. I've ordered customs from a ton of different producers, and I've posted about my experiences quite often on this forum. :)

But it depends what you want and what's important to you.

If you want something with really high production values, special effects, and great costumes, then I recommend Lucia Films. They have a seamstress on staff who created costumes for my custom based on my designs. But something like the tends to be very pricey.

If price is a concern, then I recommend Cali Logan. She does great work and excellent prices and she has a ton of costumes and wardrobe already on-hand. Plus she has access to a lot of different models. I've ordered several customs from her and I have always been very happy with them. And she didn't even charge me extra for creating costumes from my designs. The one down side right now is that I just got a promo e-mail from her this morning saying that she is going to nursing school and so will be slowing down custom production for the fall/winter. Imagine going to the doctor or into the hospital and your nurse is Cali Logan, though? :-P
P57L55
Neophyte
Neophyte

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
3 years ago
"Perfect" is subjective. I've ordered customs from a ton of different producers, and I've posted about my experiences quite often on this forum. :)

If you want something with really high production values, special effects, and great costumes, then I recommend Lucia Films. They have a seamstress on staff who created costumes for my custom based on my designs. But something like the tends to be very pricey.

If price is a concern, then I recommend Cali Logan. She does great work and excellent prices and she has a ton of costumes and wardrobe already on-hand. Plus she has access to a lot of different models. I've ordered several customs from her and I have always been very happy with them. And she didn't even charge me extra for creating costumes from my designs. The one down side right now is that I just got a promo e-mail from her this morning saying that she is going to nursing school and so will be slowing down custom production for the fall/winter. Imagine going to the doctor or into the hospital and your nurse is Cali Logan, though? :-P
Thanks for your input! I'll make sure to take a look at what you've posted about your experiences.

I'm not too much into the aspect of special effects, but I do like a well produced video. Two years ago I had a custom video made by The Rye Films with Alexis Monroe. It was a great video but unfortunately I haven't heard from them in a while.

Cali Logan is one of my favorite actresses. Loved her when she was doing videos for Anton Productions. I would definitely lose it if she was my nurse!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

P57L55 wrote:
3 years ago
TIEnTEEZ wrote:
3 years ago

Thanks for your input! I'll make sure to take a look at what you've posted about your experiences.

I'm not too much into the aspect of special effects, but I do like a well produced video. Two years ago I had a custom video made by The Rye Films with Alexis Monroe. It was a great video but unfortunately I haven't heard from them in a while.

Cali Logan is one of my favorite actresses. Loved her when she was doing videos for Anton Productions. I would definitely lose it if she was my nurse!
Cali does great customs, and like I said, she has a ton of models available and a large wardrobe stock. She also has great prices.
I don't think she has a studio, so most of her stuff is shot in someone's house. Pretty sure she did one of my videos in Carissa Montgomery's basement or something. :-P

Anyway, if you don't care too much about the setting and production values, I would definitely send your script to Cali. She's got a web site set up just for custom orders:

https://www.caliscustoms.com/

I've also had pretty good experiences with Anatomik - although I have to say, I have not order superheroine videos from them, just femdom stuff. And they have a very limited selection of methods by which to pay. They don't take credit cards - and PayPal doesn't allow adult video sales, so you have to pay by Venmo or other internet service and I find that to be a hassle. They also don't have wardrobe, so they will likely charge you extra for costumes. But they do have access to a studio with a dungeon setting and bondage furniture and stuff, so if that's the kind of video you want, they may be the right studio for you.
P57L55
Neophyte
Neophyte

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
3 years ago
P57L55 wrote:
3 years ago
TIEnTEEZ wrote:
3 years ago

Cali does great customs, and like I said, she has a ton of models available and a large wardrobe stock. She also has great prices.
I don't think she has a studio, so most of her stuff is shot in someone's house. Pretty sure she did one of my videos in Carissa Montgomery's basement or something. :-P

Anyway, if you don't care too much about the setting and production values, I would definitely send your script to Cali. She's got a web site set up just for custom orders:

https://www.caliscustoms.com/

I've also had pretty good experiences with Anatomik - although I have to say, I have not order superheroine videos from them, just femdom stuff. And they have a very limited selection of methods by which to pay. They don't take credit cards - and PayPal doesn't allow adult video sales, so you have to pay by Venmo or other internet service and I find that to be a hassle. They also don't have wardrobe, so they will likely charge you extra for costumes. But they do have access to a studio with a dungeon setting and bondage furniture and stuff, so if that's the kind of video you want, they may be the right studio for you.
I'll send Cali my script, hope she can be an excellent option!

I once made contact with Anatomik a while back and she agreed to do my custom video if we made some changes to it (the chloro stuff), but for me that's a very important element of my custom videos, so we couldn't make it happen, but she seems great.

Thank you for the recommendations!