Anyone know how to contact Heroine Power?

General discussions about superheroines!
idircaiden
Neophyte
Neophyte

Anyone know if Heroine Power does customs? They recently posted a clip on C4S starring Sahrye in a great 70s Batgirl costume, I'd love to commission a video. But there doesn't seem to be any contact info on their C4S page, and "heroinepower.com" just reverts back to their C4S page.

RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I really wanted to pick that one up because the costume was great, but it didn't appear there was much peril for her despite the chloroform and then an immediate stripping out of costume, which is a big turn off for me in these vids. Hoping they do one with her in this suit where she gets a beat down and forced-O or two, similar to a video she did as Wonder-Girl awhile back.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Count me in on buying this one! Hadn’t seen it before and it looks quite good!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

I love the costume but not a huge fan of the model they chose.
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm friends with him and I know how to contact him, but I I don't know if he would welcome a cold contact. I'll message him and let him know you would like to get in touch with him.
This was a 3-parter and he had me add FX of Batgirl getting shocked in part 3, so there is some peril.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

Now THAT’S a cute Batgirl... I’d love to see more of her!
————————————————————————
Part time story writer. :thumbup:
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

Hey all! I'm the dude behind heroine power. Glad you like Batgirl video. I chose to do the 70s Batgirl because that's the one I grew up seeing in the Mego toys and cartoons (the one with Batmite).

Anyway, if you really want to contact me my email is [email protected]
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Gus Goreman, Jr. wrote:
3 years ago
Hey all! I'm the dude behind heroine power. Glad you like Batgirl video. I chose to do the 70s Batgirl because that's the one I grew up seeing in the Mego toys and cartoons (the one with Batmite).

Anyway, if you really want to contact me my email is [email protected]
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

how much do you charge for customs.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I saw this vid on shg-media. It looks like a must have!! Sahrye is absolutely gorgeous and a great kinkster. The lady is one my personal favorite models in the business. I know Sahrye has done a couple of superheroines and characters - I would really love to see her do a lot more. Especially a wonder woman video (ya knew that was coming). :ww1:
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

heroinehunter wrote:
3 years ago
I saw this vid on shg-media. It looks like a must have!! Sahrye is absolutely gorgeous and a great kinkster. The lady is one my personal favorite models in the business. I know Sahrye has done a couple of superheroines and characters - I would really love to see her do a lot more. Especially a wonder woman video (ya knew that was coming). :ww1:
I can't remember the name of it but she did do a double feature for them as Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl, the WW was centered around face smothering with limited peril where she's on the winning end at first before losing her powers and getting taken down. The Wonder Girl vid she gets beat up by 3 henchwomen and given a forced orgasm through her costume.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I remember that they were going to release and video with Robin and Wonder Girl (sort of a Teen Titans kind of vibe) and it just never got released even after two or three years. I wonder what happened to that video...?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, I absolutely LOVE that costume and the model really fills it out well.

I check Clips4Sale quite often for new Superheroine videos and I never see anything from HeroinePower. I think it's probably because I filter for high-def, maybe?

Edit: Or perhaps it's because they have only produced 22 videos overt the last 2 years. :O

There seems to be something wrong with the categories list, too. It only has 2 entries" SuperHeroine" and "FaceSitting". And the latter only has 5 videos. So that makes it hard to find Bondage or Forced O or any specific fetish. Although, the videos themselves seem to list Related Categories, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

They do seem to have some cool stuff, though, now that I am browsing their store. :)