Classic Blue Angels!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Court (tall one) was smoking hot! It's funny because when Tina (short one) was working for Wave productions she kinda bugged me but when she started working for MH she really grew on me!
04.jpg
04.jpg (238.46 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I loved Tina/Mia, whatever she went by. One of my favs! Court is a smokeshow!
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

I wish MH could have given us more Court!
07.jpg
07.jpg (123.99 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Where are the movies with this actress court? Was that her name she went by?
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

I think there was only 1 or 2 vids! I know I have one called Court gassed! But this was way back in the beginning of Hypnoticsworld! Best bet is to message MH!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

I always liked the Blue Angels. It's the one thing that drew me toward this site.

I'd like to see more of them, if not these specific actresses, definitely more Blue Angels.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Courtney was one of those models that showed up for a couple of months and then stopped with no explanation. Sometimes they just move on to other things and as far as I know she never popped up on other sites or did anything else in the fetish realm. She had done work for another site (Non superheroine) earlier in her short career, a site that also featured a young Emily Addison, but I can't recall it.
She was a lot of fun to work with and very easy going but I get the sense she might've wanted to be a bit more private. Just my opinion, as I haven't really searched for her and she might be all over the internet for all I know!

Blue Angels will definitely be returning. I am in contact with some new local models that have never been feet-ured on a superheroine site before so as soon as Covid ends, we'll be shooting something.
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well that is something to look forward to!
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Since you talking about more Blue Angel stuff coming in the future I would like to nominate Miss Saya Savage! I think she is sexy as hell!
FD1D653A-920A-45A8-AC59-8D7C3AA0692E.jpeg
FD1D653A-920A-45A8-AC59-8D7C3AA0692E.jpeg (92.93 KiB) Viewed 1787 times