Ideas for two Potential Sports Oriented Superheroine YouTube Series

General discussions about superheroines!

What Sports Oriented Superheroine Series would you be excited to see the most?

1) WON Sports' Superheroine Boxing Series
73%
2) WON Sports' Superheroine Water Games...
27%

Total votes: 11
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Last night...my mind was working overtime which was a good thing. In my head...I ended up brainstorming two new project ideas. Both Combining Sports and Superheroines. That's right folks...Superheroines and Villains competing in sports...the two sports would be Water Sports (Mini Diving, Swimming Race, Breathholding, Underwater Talking and etc) and Boxing....

The title of these new potential series are called WON Sports' Superheroine Boxing Series & WON Sports' Superheroine Water Games...

Now, we are a long way off from moving forward with these ideas and potential projects and I'm current looking at several production companies to team up and help co-produce these projects...of course, MMP Studios would be one of the destinations for the Water Game Series...but, my hope is to find others that can be involved in the water game series and the boxing series as well...

So here's the question...What Sports Oriented Superheroine Series would you be excited to see the most?
wonsportssuperheroineboxingserieslogo.png
wonsportssuperheroineboxingserieslogo.png (671.53 KiB) Viewed 3113 times
wonsportssuperheroinewatergameslogo.png
wonsportssuperheroinewatergameslogo.png (678.18 KiB) Viewed 3113 times
Cast your vote or leave a comment of your choice or both.....
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Bumping this so it can get some attention.....
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Wouldn't an evil physiotherapist/ hydrotherapist be your thing

Heroine goes for help, gets "hydro therapy" is put through some humiliating 'excercises' and is worn out in the pool then the hydro therapist has her way/finishes off the heroine
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

lionbadger wrote:
4 years ago
Wouldn't an evil physiotherapist/ hydrotherapist be your thing

Heroine goes for help, gets "hydro therapy" is put through some humiliating 'excercises' and is worn out in the pool then the hydro therapist has her way/finishes off the heroine
If i may ask, what does that have to do with this?
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
4 years ago
Superheroines and Villains competing in sports...the two sports would be Water Sports (Mini Diving, Swimming Race, Breathholding, Underwater Talking and etc) and Boxing....
Well... this premise?

(Although, not entirely sure when breathholding became a sport, breast holding maybe, in many ways could be a weight lifting category)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
4 years ago
tenor.gif
It is....
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's a brand new promo poster promoting the upcoming YouTube Parody Sports Series entitled, WON Sports' Superheroines Boxing Series, Powered By Hit The Mat and Many Other Companies....It's Boxing On Another Level!"
anotherlevel2021poster.png
anotherlevel2021poster.png (2.32 MiB) Viewed 2711 times
Here's a look at a logo I created for a brand new YouTube Parody Sports Series I plan on launching in 2021....the logo featuring Ms. Megan Jones as Supergirl who has been featured in a couple of custom videos I've had made....It pays tribute to a "SUPER" legend....
updatesuperheroinesboxingseries.png
updatesuperheroinesboxingseries.png (2.37 MiB) Viewed 2711 times
updatesuperheroinesboxingseries#2.png
updatesuperheroinesboxingseries#2.png (3.03 MiB) Viewed 2711 times
updatesuperheroinesboxingseries#3.png
updatesuperheroinesboxingseries#3.png (2.14 MiB) Viewed 2711 times
updatesuperheroinesboxingseries#4.png
updatesuperheroinesboxingseries#4.png (2.63 MiB) Viewed 2711 times
updatesuperheroinesboxingseries#5.png
updatesuperheroinesboxingseries#5.png (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2711 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Testing Out The On-Air Graphics...Took Two Months To Create The Intro To The Upcoming WON YouTube Parody Superheroines Boxing Series in 2021...Here it is, along with the new Boxing Round Countdown Clock On Screen Graphic...Accompanied by some Hit The Mat Preview Superheroine Boxing Clips....

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I ask you folks a question...Supergirl (Megan Jones) Vs. Wonder Woman (Christina Carter)...Two Legends Going Head To Head! Would this be a boxing matchup you want to see to kickoff our brand new W.O.N YouTube Superheroines Boxing Series, powered by Hit The Mat?

Leave your comments down below....
wouldyouseethisad31.png
wouldyouseethisad31.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2708 times
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

yes.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

the123 wrote:
3 years ago
yes.
Cool..that one person....anyone else? C'mon guys..I need some feedback from you folks....
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 years ago
Looks cool! Im sure people would be into it if you made it happen.
I hope so. But, the lack of feedback from the people on this forum is very frustrating and disappointing. Not just with this planned project....but all the other project I've done and I'm going to do. Which by the way I'm paying for and is coming out of my pocket due to the continuing failure of the crowdfunding campaigns.....

So, that why I hope to get some feedback on this project. If the lack of feedback continues with no contribution supporr. I may have to consider retiring from the genre. Which is something I don't want to do but have been thinking about for awhile
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I still keep up with all your underwater series stuff but to be honest, this boxing thing doesn't do it for me. Just one opinion though. I sure hope you don't retire from the SHIP genre entirely. That would be a loss for me.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
I still keep up with all your underwater series stuff but to be honest, this boxing thing doesn't do it for me. Just one opinion though. I sure hope you don't retire from the SHIP genre entirely. That would be a loss for me.
Thanks, Doc...its ok...But I will say that on the series facebook page and on twitter...folks are on board with the boxing series....
But again...will see how I feel....the feedback on this forum has been extremely low.....which is why retirement has been on my mind. I still am saving up on Supergirl 10 which is a $5,000 project and so far I've only saved up about $2,000 and counting and the goal is to get this challenged project filmed and produced in November.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would watch it!!! I LOVE the ultimate surrender series but it is just vanilla wrestling with the loser taking some hardcore lesbian sex but no costumes and no bondage devices
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
I would watch it!!! I LOVE the ultimate surrender series but it is just vanilla wrestling with the loser taking some hardcore lesbian sex but no costumes and no bondage devices
Indeed....of course...since its a potential YouTube series...it will not have any of that...nor would I want it to have that...its just an idea, now plan I have to expand my mind when it comes to SHIP genre...
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

mixed martial arts are much more intimate and intense. The ending is usually not a knock-out or a decision by the judges. Is usually submission
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ksire_99 wrote:
3 years ago
mixed martial arts are much more intimate and intense. The ending is usually not a knock-out or a decision by the judges. Is usually submission
True...but, I'm sticking with the boxing angle....We are a year away from the green light...just planning things ahead