Suggestions for cosplay costume creation.

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
hiyaboy15
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

My fiance and I are planning to hopefully attend megacon in October. She is a huge DC fan and this year she wanted to get the classic Lynda Carter costume. We got my Steve Trevor costume pretty much done, but we are having a hard time finding someone that can design the costume as close as the original for her. Anybody here have a good contact, link, or website we can use?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I know someone who has one of the original 5 costumes. Sadly its locked up somewhere. If you find a costume maker let us know cause I want to get somethings done too.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I make most of mine from parts from Ebay, etsy and thrift shops...also Foam and leather from scrap shops....fun with crafts!!
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Another idea to consider. Take a picture to a local seamstress and see if they can do it and how much they would want. People who makes clothes are incredibly talented.
hiyaboy15
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thanks for the seamstress idea. Ill check one out once this whole COVID deal has subsided or died down a little.
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

GVM Designs! Check them out on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=269433626540043
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

I would describe myself as openly bisexual, and so I’ve done some SHIP cosplays for a girlfriend. What I do is get spandex stuff on Amazon and ship it to my house. I use paint, old clothes, foam lying around, and more to make my costumes. And I think they’ve turned out great!
————————————————————————
Part time story writer. :thumbup: