Supergirl Stunned with Cali Logan

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer
United States of America

Supergirl Stunned with Cali Logan

Post by CaliLogan »

Cali Logan, aka Supergirl, is here to demand your mind-altering device. She knows that she’s too strong to give in to such a silly little thing, but wants to take it out of your villain hands. There’s no way you’re going to use it on civilians! And you’re going to jail!! SuperCali puts up her hands to fight, and your retaliate by slowly lifting your mind-altering stunning device... She stands defiant knowing that you can’t do a thing to her... or can you? You PEW right at SuperCali, and acts stunned in place for a moment! Quickly, she claims that you didn’t do a thing... but her hangs beg to differ... SuperCali starts to grope up her body, and grab ahold of her supertits!

SuperCali notices her wander hands, and tries to stop herself, but soon she’s turned around, showing off her epic super-bootie. She’s ready to use her every asset... and every ounce of her sex appeal to get you nice and distracted... as if you didn’t use your power of her for this exact sexy situation. Are you ready for the sneak peek? She starts to unzip her supergirl uniform and show off her banging cleavage hidden underneath. She squeezes her tits together... until she realizes what she’s doing!! SuperCali demands to know what you have done, and demands you give over the stun device... but instead you decide to stun her all over again!!!

SuperCali rolls her eyes, and is thrown backwards, but seems quickly revived with new sexual energy... she rubs her tights, slowly caressing her legs and ass. Then she bites her finger, and sensually pulls off her gloves... so she can gently rub her pussy over her supergirl uniform. But she snaps out of it and tries to get away!! But only for a moment before she starts to flirt with you all over again. She’s so ready to be naughty with you. She unzips her boots, falling further into your sexual spell... She strips down to only her super tights, and is begging you to take her... She begs you to sexually stun her again!!! SuperCali is yours for the taking...

This 10 minute clip includes superheroine, female training, POV, simulated sex, magic control, forced stripping, female domination, cosplay, and costumes. The 1080HD format can be found in Cali Logan's Power and Peril Store under the "FEMALE TRAINING" category: https://clips4sale.com/62775/cid82b2710 ... 5ff43842
***This story was a CUSTOM commissioned project. Create your own fantasy by filling out the submission form on my CalisCustoms website***

vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Re: Supergirl Stunned with Cali Logan

Post by vnv7272 »

Supergirl stunning is more like it.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Wales

Post by tallyho »

^^^You beat me too it!

Looking as gorgeous as ever
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
flash
Elder Member
Elder Member
United States of America

Post by flash »

luv the costume
Bugsy
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Canada

Post by Bugsy »

Cali in pantyhose is just a touch of heaven
flash
Elder Member
Elder Member
United States of America

Post by flash »

OMG I did not realize it was a one piece suit
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by batgirl1969 »

these new sublimation costumes and lycra suits are amazing!!! they have changed and revolutionized the cosplay world and make much more realistic costumes now...I have several from China as well as some more reputible costume companies....Cali Looks AMAZING here...she would make a great Hela from Thor with her sublimation catsuit....or a spider verse venom character with her dark hair....she is amazing
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Post by vnv7272 »

NT
Last edited by vnv7272 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
United States of America

Post by TIEnTEEZ »

Am I the only one who dislikes those store-bought costumes where they paint highlights and shadows onto the fabric to make them look like muscles?
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer
United States of America

Post by CaliLogan »

Thanks for all the feedback guys. This was a costume that someone commissioned for me. I love the zipper in the front :)