(POLL) Established heroines or original ones?

General discussions about superheroines!

which are you more likely to gravitate towards Original Characters or established ones?

Established heroines (Batgirl/ Supergirl/Etc)
51%
Original characters
36%
doesnt matter its the story that sells me not the costume
13%

Total votes: 39
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We have several videos in our stockpile library. Some are established licensed heroines (Batgirl/ Supergirl/ Powergirl/Etc)
and some are original.
which are you more likely to gravitate towards?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'll be awkward and say original characters with recognizable attributes of established characters. So it's close enough to see the character is loosely based on Wonder Woman, for example, but it's not a straight up use of the DC character.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:
6 years ago
I'll be awkward and say original characters with recognizable attributes of established characters. So it's close enough to see the character is loosely based on Wonder Woman, for example, but it's not a straight up use of the DC character.
that doesnt exactly help.
I have many stockpile videos and im looking to see which of the two themes i can put out.
I dont have ANY of what you're talking about so it doesn't help me decide which should go up this week or next.

Im trying to take the pulse of the community to see which would be better received

I have a few dozen official characters and about 9 un licensed.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ah, I see.

I'm not sure it's possible to choose between the two without knowing what the original characters look like. That will probably skew the poll results in favor of known quantities such as the Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Powergirl costumes you've used before.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:
6 years ago
Ah, I see.

I'm not sure it's possible to choose between the two without knowing what the original characters look like. That will probably skew the poll results in favor of known quantities such as the Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Powergirl costumes you've used before.
yeah....I have several batgirls (played by different models)
several syupergirtls (again by different models)
and a few Powergirls (all played by non-Evangeline models)
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I am updating this week with a Batgirl movie sionce so far it looks as if people wants an established character, but Im looking to see what happens between now and next weeks update. if they are close I will update with the original character to offset this weeks update.
keep voting guys.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Interesting. The only established heroine that turns me on is Wonder Woman and ww-esque heroines. So most vids having a 'Wondy' in peril is for me.
However, a new character played by a appealing model combined with a great story would also be of interest. Something new and fresh is always good.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

OCs for me

Established characters have exactly that, an established character so there is a limit to what is believeable in their reactions to situations
Mikeunmaskem
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Established heroines!!! They have flooded the market enough!! Use original skimpy dressed booted and MASKED heroines!!!!!! Enough with the “established”!! No offense to the original story writers, but I see established character reference in the first few lines and I stop reading immediately!!
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I have to say the latex batgirl has me hitting purchase and any spandex unitard too, and also the pantyhose leotard outfits too. to answer the question though its the established outfits that catch my attention,,,if you or anyone for that matter, do a Spiderwoman (Jessica drew) unitard ill hit purchase every time. I am not a bare legs fan or boots or skirts so there is my two cents.