The Daredoll Dilemmas - nearly 100 free clips

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
daredoll
Neophyte
Neophyte

http://www.dyna-flix.com is the home of the Daredolls - Puss, Boots, Leather, Lash, Legs, Minx, Jinx, Mint, Lila, Ice, Jade, and Rio. 24 chapters on the market with at least 3 free trailers and behind the scenes clips for each one.

http://www.dyna-flix.com
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

This is some good stuff here, I recommend you check em out. Something for everyone here.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
okona1
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

They do have a nice selection of beautiful Superheroines and I appreciate the campiness of the videos. Makes me think of the old Batman TV series. However, it seems that all the dialogue in these videos is done in a voice-over format, which I must admit can be a little annoying at times. Also, most of the superheroine KO's are done lightning quick (blink and you miss it), which kind of spoils it for me. So far, I've only purchased some of the downloads, so I don't know if the scenes are any longer on the DVD, but it sure would be great if the KO's had a little more length and visibility to them.

But as i said, the do have a great selection of beautiful superheroines and the campiness of the storylines does make them enjoyable, so you might want to check it out.
daredoll
Neophyte
Neophyte

we at dyna-flix.com have 24 Daredoll chapters on the market and nearly a dozen more in the editing suite. fans have called our attention to the sad fact that we were not giving proper treatment to our chloroforming and knockouts and we have corrected our behavior. at least some of the time, as other fans prefer other elements to be highlighted.

i recommend you look at any chapter featuring our "Dejuicer" , an essence suction chamber which takes a few minutes to knockout a hapless Daredoll. chapter 3c has what i like to call "the chloroform tango" danced by Daredoll Puss and myself as a masked Bad Peeper. it took forever to record, Dynahunk just kept saying "do it again" and Puss would just keep falling into a dead faint in my arms and i barely weigh as much as she does so please tell me the sore arms were worth it.

theDaredoll DVD's and the downloads are the exact same 15 minute edit. the difference is image quality. you haven't really experienced one of Dynahunk's products until you hook it up to a high resolution screen and proper speakers. even our spaghetti western style of dubbed vocals is amusing thru good speakers. if you preorder the DVD, the three chapter downloads are free and the disc arrives by mail once printed.

Dynahunk's entire library is available by download now, including all 5 Electrobabe and Dynachick episodes, Sucked In , and Tatman. 3 downloads make one 45 minute movie. DVDs only contain the bonus footage that these days we give away as free trailers. EBDC5 has 45 minutes of extra footage including dressing room stuff that is available only on the DVD.
Jack-son
Neophyte
Neophyte

Daredoll ICE is the best...Isnt nothin wrong with lightskinned black girls in superheroine uniform.

Hope yall keep her consistently on yall videos....She definately worth money.
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Gotta disagree, MInx!!!!!