The Adventures of Superwoman: Lapis Carceri

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hello! I've been away for some time, but recently I've felt the desire to return to writing. I'm working on a story in my Superwoman setting, basically a modest representation of what a dream animated series or comic would look like with an all-female high fantasy cast. Leave any comments here if you wish, I will link the posts containing the story as they add up.

Index: ***

Lapis Carceri

Umbra was a realm of cinder. Coursed by dried riverbeds, with brittle peaks chipping away as ashen flakes and crags haunted by winds descent from a ceaseless maelstrom of soot. Under the storm's churning eye rose the obsidian tower of Kara-Sher, its otherwise cutting facets appearing diffuse in a bath of ghoulish, emerald glow. At its summit, the round ritual chamber had openings gaping towards the rage above, their span bearing some manner of magical shielding that kept the storm's fury from seeping within. The room was largely empty, save for a dais placed at its center, upon which rested a dimly glowing emerald small enough to fit in one's palm.

The tower's mistress was present as well, brooding over the crystal. Some knew her only as The Great Enchantress, fewer by the name of Ilpharra. Fewer still understood its full meaning, that of Emerald Queen. She was not the tallest of women, but recouped with curves of enchanting quality, a compliment that always made her chuckle. Her skin was of a smooth, glossy black, its hue as of deep, cavernous vaults. Her ears were pointy, hinting at a noble heritage long lost, and her eyes were dull embers, flaring only under excitement or anger. Her hair was a snow-white cascade flowing richly down her shoulders, with a thick bundle trailing down from close to the top of her head. The tone of her garments was vibrant emerald: upon the heeled sandals, with delicate straps locked around her ankles, the satin panties that flowed smoothly across her womb, embracing her hips and reaching over an impressive ass, and the silk corset held around the base of her neck, its cups like layers of petals concealing only the lower quadrants of her round breasts. In her right hand, she clasped Rhuinmorn. The staff was a flawless ashen pole with a sharpened lower tip. Its crown was forged from three great talons haunted by emerald lights, and a jewel was encased beneath them. It was an eye-shaped opal, its monotone blackness cut by an emerald slit that left the impression of a reptilian gaze. Her left hand rested upon the dais, dark fingernails softly raking its surface. Suddenly, the otherwise perfectly still opal stirred, and eerie whispers drifted in the Enchantress's ear.

From behind her, under an archway framed by braziers crackling with emerald flames, a silhouette emerged. She was a tall woman, of a lighter but still curvy build. Her skin was fair, but her eyes had a glacial, lemon shimmer to them, a side-effect of lunar caramel or some other kind of exotic drug. Her hair flowed in untamed waves that were crimson at their roots and turned black towards their tips, with silver strands growing above her forehead. Her garments were black as a starless nightsky, fitted neatly to her curves: thigh-high heeled boots, a skimpy thong that barely harnessed raunchy buttocks, a top doing little else aside of dressing sizeable breasts, leaving her waist and low back bare, and elbow-length gloves. She had been born of high-blood, but abandoned courtly life for adventure and devilry. Perhaps as a throwback to those household days she retained her title, albeit in mockery: Lady Revona Longlegs, her entourage of marauders and corsairs, her trade that of loot and plunder.

"Rumor on the wind is that you're getting ready to make a move", she said, approaching Ilpharra with a relaxed gait, as if she had done so many times before.

"Is it now?", chuckled the Enchantress, turning her head slightly but keeping her eyes away from the corsair. "Well, I imagine it would be rather naive to hope for discretion among knaves, yes?"

"I'd rather see it as blackguards having learned the benefits of being flexible with one's honor. So, what are you up to?"

Revona stopped a few paces behind, extended her neck and peeked over Ilpharra, towards the gemstone on the dais.

"What you behold, my dear, is the result of a very fruitful collaboration with one of my associates. It is the Lapis Carceri."

"So, another bauble?"

Revona lifted her hands and shrugged, harboring a rather snarky smile.

"A prison. One fit for a divine empress and well able to route her power so that I may wield it exactly as I please. My plan is of an almost philosophical simplicity. I shall travel to Amazonia and capture Empress Mahna. With her power channeled through the lapis, I shall then claim Oneiron and the secrets within for myself. No one and nothing will be able to stand in my way, and this world shall be at my feet. Of course, there is... one problem to the matter, and I keep pondering on how to best circumvent it."

"Allow me an educated guess...", began Revona, walking all the way up to the dais and putting her right hand upon it, index and middle fingers mimicking a gait towards the crystal, then a flashy pose with the fingers parted wide. "...you actually have a super problem, standing right between your fancy lapis and Her Divine Moojesty?"

"Precisely. Assuming I get to Mahna first, I shall not find myself lacking the means to tame Superwoman. But that is a rather risky assumption and I am... not so confident that my prison could hold the superpest, unless already charged by a sufficiently potent deity easier to ensnare."

"Well, the good thing about these amazonian bimbos is that they are so confident in the might of their vaunted Championess that other forms of defense are beneath them. For good reason, I guess. She is the Superwoman after all, most powerful woman in the Universe, as she likes to remind everyone." Saying that, Revona turned around and flopped her ass on the dais, curled her fingers around its edges and allowed her legs to play through the air as she smiled towards Ilpharra. "But, together with a handful of my best girls I could certainly crash the place and cause an uproar. I have my own bad blood to settle with the Championess. One can barely earn an honest living out of good old fashioned buccaneering these days, what with her constant meddling. And that high-nosed and righteous attitude of hers just aggravates me. Gives me conniptions. I could lure her away for you. And when it's just me and her... well... I'll have a very special surprise of my own readied. I'll give her an experience she won't forget any time soon, and the poor empress will find herself short of her one and only protector. So, may I become a part of this cabal? I get to humiliate the Supercow, you have a clear path towards your secrets. Sounds to me that we both win."

"I like this, yes. The concord is in effect. Make your preparations. We set off as soon as you are ready. My means to infiltrate Mahna's palace will be quite subtle, but I see the merit of a jarring distraction."

As Revona hopped off and departed, Ilpharra looked into the distant shadows of the chamber, eyes crackling with awakened flames. "Indeed I do."

To be continued...
Last edited by Ezekiel 4 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Amazonia was blessed, nurtured at the confluence of five ancient manifestations collectively known as the Astrikathea, the Astral Deities. Its summits and jungles formed the old pilgrimage of Rhea, goddess of fertility and harvest. The most revered peak was Mount Oneiron; upon its visage stood the capital, Deyaneira, rumored to safeguard elder secrets. The fire of amazonian civilization was a gift of Isha, a goddess of the forge. She dwelt beneath the mountains and rarely ventured above, but she offered her favor to any honest labor. From the breeze that heralded dawn and until the gust easing in the late night dreams, all winds belonged to Nephele. She was a deity of the sky, with birds as messengers and distant stars for watchdogs. The sea belonged to Azura, who's tranquil nature tempered waves and kept the depths slumbering. The ruler of Amazonia was an aspect of the very daystar shining over the realm: she was Mahna, Empress of Sunlight.

As always, that morning found Mahna performing a rite of dawn upon the stone terrace in front of the palace. Beneath the courtyard sprawled hanging gardens, descending in layers of luxuriant vegetation and vibrant flowers. Further beneath coiled the half-rings making up the city. Beyond them, heading into the far horizon, spanned the cobalt surface of Azura's Sea, with many ships moored by the pier and sails fluttering in the distance. Above, the sky was of deep blue, and beyond the palace's towers Mount Oneiron continued to ascend towards its presumed secrets. As for Mahna, she embodied the archetypal amazon: tall and curvaceous, with pear-shaped breasts, eyes of warm hazel and bright hair tied in a braid. Her trappings were as of molten gold: the heeled sandals, panties giving containment to the curvature of her ass, the cuirass appearing poured over her bosom, assorted with bracelets and a simple tiara. Mahna also wore a ring, a golden band adorned with a topaz. Standing tall, she closed her eyes and brought her palms above her head, forming a circular shape with her fingers and capturing a passing ray of light. Her outfit flared and a glitter seemed to radiate outwards, spreading over any surface, scattering above the gardens and winding streets below. It was but a small blessing for the day, to bring good fortune to all endeavors. Then, smiling content, she turned for the shadowed pathway leading back into the palace, just as two figures emerged from it. "Ah, my daughters!", she greeted, opening her arms and harboring a radiant smile.

Cyrene and Berenike were both Princesses of Amazonia, with Cyrene being the younger. She was the tallest of the three, with piercing blue eyes imparting a chilling quality to her smile. Her temper was exceedingly brazen, and she was far more concerned with martial, rather than courtly, matters. She was the captainess of Deyaneira's Guard and a frequent leader of bands scouring pirates and raiders from the coastline. Perhaps some imagined failure drove the desire to prove her worth in the eyes of Mahna, or perhaps it was the need to show that she could be her older sister's better. That morning found her with the hair flowing uncurbed, wearing the blue outfit with silver inlays characteristic of her duty. She walked on flat-soled boots and sheathed her thighs in a pair of tight leggings, their texture smooth as the sea's rustle. Her waist was bare, while an ornate breastplate encased her upper chest and back. Its silver rims were assorted to the arm-guards of elaborate craftsmanship, whispered to have been forged by Isha herself. Folded upon the left guard was a round shield that could expand to fully cover her front, while from the right guard she could retrieve a spear almost matching her height and able to unleash a fiery demise upon her enemies.

In spite of being older and Amazonia's heiress, Berenike was of a starkly different temper. Gracious, but withdrawn, prone to dreamy moods and reveries that left many pondering how well she could have handled practical affairs, should Mahna one day return to astral dimensions. She was slightly beneath Mahna's height and the curviest among them, with emerald eyes gleaming from above rouged lips. She wore her hair in a bun and carried herself in an exquisite deep red wardrobe made from heeled sandals and a siren gown loyal to the flow of her beauty. Being anything but confrontational, Berenike often endured chiding from Cyrene's part for all sorts of matters, the main reproach being that she did not show enough brashness for an amazon of such status. Yet, both met Mahna with due reverence, each taking a hand and placing upon it a devoted kiss. For all of their differences, they respected the work of the Astrikathea and the paradise into which Amazonia had been forged.

"Come, I would love to hear your input on some aesthetic matters", began the Empress, passing her arms around her daughters. She held Cyrene to her right, the palm settling on her lower spine, just beneath the edge of her breastplate. For Berenike, her touch slipped lower, running down the soft gown until the blade of her palm met the contour of her daughter's ass. There was nothing awkward regarding such familiarity between them, for the bonds formed by a goddess ran deeper than those of mortals. Mahna also felt a sense of excitement within her, as if a premonition. That was going to be a good day, one bereft of worries and dedicated to love and worship. Indeed, it was not enough to gain paradise. One had to constantly struggle to maintain it, though not all struggles implied conflict. Yet even as her mind drifted to pleasant matters, in that case topics of interior design for a new hall of the palace, a sequence of strange noises startled her.

Most of them sounded like some kind of rattle or crackling, as of celebratory fireworks but subdued enough to have reached her from all the way down by the pier. They were followed by an unnerving humming, rapidly growing in intensity and trailed by a strong, cold draft that blew right between her thighs. By the time Mahna turned, the sledge had already flown over the terrace's boundary, crossed the distance towards the three amazons and veered away from them. Such machines were common for airborne transport. That one however, with its aggressive black design and emerald hail blowing from its thrusters, obviously belonged to Umbra. It reared up in mid-air like an iron mare, its reigns held by Revona. The corsair rode in a provocative stance, with opened and slightly bent legs upon the deck and an alluring curvature of her lower spine, putting a lot of emphasis on her rump. Her hair swept wildly and she plastered a heinous grin towards the amazons. Completely ignoring the princesses, her focus fell upon the Empress: "Honor to you, Majesty! I bring blessings from the stables! The cows there salute another!"

She laughed viciously as she hurled a small container towards Mahna. Out of instinct, the Empress used her arms to keep her daughters back and took the impact upon her cuirass, shattering the fragile vessel. Her cry was pitiful, but it was due neither to pain nor some deeper discomfort. It was simply shock, owed to the gravity of Revona's irreverence. As the pungent odor wafted to her nose, Mahna realized just what horrid product of the stables sullied her breasts. She managed to push Berenike anyway just before Cyrene enveloped her, the great silver shield fanning from her arm-guard and hiding them both from Revona's smirk. A moment later she was practically swept away by Cyrene, rushed to the safety of the corridor as her daughter tucked her head towards the guard, shouting in a small transmitter attached to it:

"Corsairs are attacking the palace! Her Majesty is in danger!"

As for Berenike, she stumbled behind a pillar and glanced outward in time to see Revona retreating somewhere above the gardens, where a host of other sledges manned by shrieking riders joined her. Columns of smoke began to reach out from beneath them, urging her to hurry. Moving through the shadows, Berenike made her way to a small balcony out of sight and sound. There, she opened her legs as much as her tight gown allowed, perched her hands on her hips and glared in the direction of the corsairs.

"This wench never learns. Looks like I have to discipline her again. Perhaps I should pay a corrective visit to her domina as well, when I'm through with her", she growled in a manner quite uncharacteristic. She then took a deep breath and focused her eyes forward, with her chin held high.

"Through the grace of the Astrikathea, I am the Championess! I am the Power!"

One heartbeat later, a column of brilliant red light engulfed her...
Last edited by Ezekiel 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Unrelated to the current story, but still an excellent visual reference. This commission represents a council held between Azura (left) and Superwoman (right). The heroine's costume has been altered a bit since I had this made, but it should still be of great help.
Spoiler

Albeit mighty, the powers of Amazonia were far from solitary upon the face of Kiya. Delivering a deep strike within the realm of the amazons was no easy task, but Revona lacked neither the allies nor the means to see such a task fulfilled. Her vanguard approached Deyaneira by flying close to the surface of the sea. A union of Ilpharra's spells and her own tinkering kept their engines quiet and the gleam of the sledges concealed upon the watery mirror. They revealed themselves as they accelerated into the port, discharging a barrage of missiles carrying the Enchantress's umbral fire. They targeted the ships resting by the pier and the stacks of crates loaded with trade goods, consuming them in violent blasts. The blaze's roar made it all the way up to the palace's gates before columns of turbid, vile smoke began to rise over the city. As the mayhem continued at the docks, Revona veered straight up, surmounting the inhabited rings and the hanging gardens, keen on defiling the empress as quickly as possible. Seeing the deity's face contorted by shock and disgust made a great satisfaction bloom within her; fulfilled, she withdrew back above the gardens, where her women joined like a flock of frenzied crows. They shrieked and performed daring acrobatics, intertwining with gushing clouds of soot. Revona knew very well that the victory was insignificant and temporary at best. The warrioresses of Amazonia were still stumbling between putting out the fires by the port and securing the palace, but it was at most a matter of minutes before they would be driven back. She could only hope that the adversary she truly wanted to face would show up in time. As she waited, with the sledge reared up and her glare cast over the roiling smog, a wicked smile deepened on her face. Just the voice she wanted to hear, supremely virtuous and unbearably haughty, as always:

"You girls looking to pick a fight?"

In terms of her physical appearance, there was nothing changed about Princess Berenike. Yet none outside of the Astrikathea could have recognized her, for she revealed herself no longer as a mortal, even if the daughter of a deity, but as the very avatar of primal Power. Her clothing was rather sparse, adhering tightly to her body and being dyed in glossy, passionate red. Flat-soled boots were molded to her calves, while what were the strongest thighs in Amazonia remained fully bare. Her loins were covered with a thong, its fabric dressing her womb and then hooking over the hips with two thin strings. They widened a bit as they closed around her, then converged into a small triangle having its vertex vanishing rapidly between her buttocks. As perhaps the greatest statement of who she was, the thong fully mapped her nether lips. Its texture dressed them but left no mystery about their landscape, even as they swelled in the hold of the fabric. A naked contour around her low back and waist remained exposed between the edge of the thong and the lower rim of a cuirass. The rim and shoulder straps glinted as if cast from solid gold, but the armor itself was almost like red paint applied to her bosom. Her pear-shaped breasts were visible in all of their splendor, down to the erect nipples and tiny bumps in her large areolae. Slick gloves reached up to her elbows, and the final ornament was the golden circlet upon her forehead, its center adorned with a mesmerizing ruby. Her hair was kept as in ancient battle traditions, a tail arching menacingly from the top of her head. The glare of her eyes was adamant, and her lips were sealed in a resolute line. With full confidence, Superwoman flew among the corsairs, gliding under the rings of smoke and rising imperviously in their midst. She hovered in a relaxed stance, with arms at her sides and fists closed, unabated by howls or the women circling behind her.

"A fight?! Hah! Did you even bother to count us? We'll trample your pretentious ass! Nab her, vixens!"

The first corsair to attempt a strike at the championess rammed from behind. She appeared out of the smoke, upon a sledge armed with a pair of mechanical mandibles ready to close around around the amazon's waist. Her approach made Superwoman glance over her shoulder and gasp in a moment of surprise, yet all she had to do was open her palms and reach behind, applying pressure on the contraption. Her strength was enough to not only prevent the mechanism from shutting, but to also stop the sledge's advance, tipping it over and almost knocking the corsair from her control rod. Twisting like a screw and generating force from her forearms, Superwoman cast the machine away, using it to knock another sledge out of flight. A moment later, two more corsairs swooped down, launching heavy chains with ends fastened to their sledges. Superwoman lifted her hands and caught them, then quickly twisted the metal around her wrists. She then began to twirl graciously, lashing the chains and making the machines into her own weapons. Even Revona had to steer clear of her fury, and could only watch with depressing familiarity as her entire vanguard was taken down from the sky. One last vixen swooped above the heroine, casting a metal net burdened by what looked like leaden weights. The championess tore through the mesh as it fell, then turned to meet the charging raider at the last moment. The woman had brandished a lance of umbral fire, and she struck right between the amazon's breasts. There was a blinding flash and a thunderous sound as the lance's energy fizzled, the impact dissipating its power and breaking the handle, sending a numbing pain up the corsair's arm. That was the least of her concerns, for the unflinching heroine simply scooped her from the sledge, holding her by the throat as she pulled her close to furious eyes.

"The audacity to even think about striking me down. Disgusting."

With that, Superwoman threw her to the ground, into the net of approaching warrioresses. Their battlecries could be heard across the terrace and through the gardens below, a sign that Revona's time was up. The heroine looked at the villainess who held the air some distance away, the sledge still reared up defiantly, her eyes still burning with malice.

"I see that you stand alone, big of mouth and swift to flee, no doubt!", claimed the championess.

"Oh, I'd love to stay and fight! Making you suck my thrusters in front of your supplicants is tempting, but... you have important duties to attend and I do not wish to be the cause of your negligence. After all, someone has to lick Her Majesty's cuirass clean of manure, and what better fit for that than your arrogant tongue?"

Revona felt warmth pumping through her breasts and a delightful feeling settling deep inside. Her words had struck exactly as she had anticipated, making the heroine's face flush red with anger. Superwoman's gloves squeaked from the tightness of her fists; she bared her teeth and growled as a lioness upon witnessing the corsair's sultry smile and subsequent dive, riding her sledge along the line where sea and jungle met.

"Our hunters are ready! Shall they assist with the pursuit, Championess?", shouted an amazon from below, her ears deaf to the exchange between the two women.

"No! Deal with the rabble here and protect The Empress. I shall take care of this harlot!"

Superwoman pierced the air, driving headfirst in pursuit, with fists clenched at her sides and her legs slightly parted. She was fuming within, unable to let go of Revona's colossal impudence. Such words, spoken as if the villainess delighted in making her sullen, they simply caused her blood to boil. The velocity of that sledge served to deepen her anger. Superwoman's flight was a gift of will and her extraordinary powers, yet whatever dark enchantment blessed the corsair's ride appeared to be up to match, for she could barely close the distance. A blow to her pride, one so bitter that she could taste it. The way Revona chose to lead, with her legs opened like that and her ass flaunted in the heroine's face made for the last acrid drop. Or so she thought, until the corsair casually glanced back, the corner of her eye narrowing sensually and the tip of her lips hinting at a smirk.

"You will pay dearly for this transgression!..."

The amazon's cry was steeped in frustrated anger. In stark contrast, Revona's thought was brooding, heavy with a sexual tranquility: "Mhmm... That's it, Superwoman! Keep chasing my ass, you'll see soon enough just how much good it will do to you..."
Last edited by Ezekiel 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Deyaneira was by then concealed from view, hidden behind slopes dressed in a rich canopy that rolled over the sea. Superwoman could have flown like that forever, yet she found it troubling that Revona's motor gave no sign of waning. Tired of staring up the corsair's legs, with the distance separating them still too great for her to reach, the heroine had enough. A stretch of clearing opened below, a glade where she could conveniently settle the score. The championess performed a barrel-roll and her right fist surged with a flare of crimson energy, jagged like a rod of lightning. As she swooped from the top of her roll, the amazon dived beneath the sledge, then aimed upwards and struck, hoping that her maneuvers may confuse the otherwise agile raider. Revona wiggled the machine, but she mistimed both the moment and direction of the shot, driving the sledge's underbelly straight into it.

"Fuck!", she cried as she heard a loud zap and felt heat under her heels. The sledge throttled, released a burst of sparks and fumes, then abruptly fell silent. It tumbled through the air and then hurried towards the ground, accompanying the woman's scream with alarms signaling a critical failure of the navigation system. Revona pulled the steering rod violently and mashed her fingers into a series of controls, hoping she could somehow reroute just a bit of power. Doubtful that Superwoman would be too keen on performing a rescue, she didn't put it past the amazon to simply watch her crash into certain death. At the last moment, a trace of energy coursed through the engine, giving the corsair just enough leverage to turn the sledge over and meet the ground with the under-deck. The impact was still rather forceful, knocking the air out of Revona and jolting her ribs painfully. She realized then just how spent she was, feeling a bit light-headed and with shaky legs. Leaning wearily over the steering rod, she shuddered briefly as panic crept in. There was no way the sledge would simply reignite without some time off, and presuming the surge hadn't completely fried its workings, that was not the moment to begin tinkering under the hood.

Superwoman landed gracefully a small distance away, standing upright and with not a single strand of hair out of place. The breakneck pursuit along Amazonia's coastline hadn't done as little as to nudge her heartbeat. With her own pulse quickened, Revona discretely slipped her right hand under the steering rod, the soft glove feeling a concealed edge. She offered a frightened gasp to the amazon, just before her fingers curled around a small object hidden there. Regaining her confidence, she allowed the unease on her face to slowly transmute to hate as she squeezed the item in her palm. Oblivious to that one detail, Superwoman closed the space between them in a few strides, then reached for the straps of Revona's top and pulled her closer. The villainess slipped a sexual groan, eyes narrowing sweetly as her breasts poured over the sledge and met those of the championess. She leaned forward on her right leg, keeping the right arm next to her, the left hand on the rod and the left leg bent, lifting the heel up to her ass. She smirked at Superwoman, displaying an expression of bored sensuality as she casually bopped their breasts together. Impervious, the amazon admonished her:

"Grin all you want, you have nowhere left to run. Before you meet the dungeon, I will make you pay for your perfidy. You will test yourself with me."

"Oh, you do love your fair trials, don't you? After all, what could a dirty vixen like me possibly do to such a powerful championess like you?" Revona winked and allowed herself to hang in the heroine's grasp. She slid her left arm forward and grabbed the amazon's right nipple, twisting it between her thumb and index.

"Cur!", snapped the heroine. In a fit of sickened anger, she turned and hauled Revona out of the sledge, then hurled her through the air. The vilainess ended her short flight by crashing face-down, sprawled in soft grass, right fist still squeezing her prize. She quickly collected herself, rearing her ass up on her knees in one last gesture of defiance. She rested with her breasts squished beneath and arms bent on the ground as she listened to the thudding of Superwoman's boots. The heroine posed in front of her, legs spread and hands perched on hips, looking down with a mixture of pity and revulsion. Revona eased herself up on her knees, keeping her hands on the ground between her thighs, with their fingers fanned. Her smile turned slutty when her face was level with the amazon's sex. She allowed a waft of her warm breath to fall upon the scarlet dressed lips, then looked up with syrupy eyes. The sensation of warm air puffed on her loins made the championess snarl with contempt.

"You miserable tramp, there is no bottom to your depravity."

"I don't understand why you'd say that, Superwoman...", began Revona, casually lifting her left hand and dragging its fingers through her hair. "...After all..."

She continued by swinging her palm around and groping the amazon's right buttock, stunning her for just a heartbeat with the unnatural chill of her touch. It was as if her glove was suddenly laced with cold metal or ice. At the same time, she grabbed the item concealed beneath her, revealing a small black tip sticking out of her fist, armed with two protrusions that hummed and gave off sparkling glints. "...between the two of us, I'm not the woman who's panties are sizzling!"

With that, Revona displayed a perverse grin and drove her fist between the heroine's legs, pressing the humming tip against her folds.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!..."

There was a doleful quality to the amazon's cry, one that fully silenced the jungle. That weapon, whatever it was, inundated her sex with pleasure, making her lips feel akin to the petals of a bursting flower. Iridescent delight pulsated through them, causing hard contractions both in loins and glutes, leaving the impression of a womanhood as if about to swell out of the thong. That pleasure then cascaded down through her thighs, making them quiver and turning her knees to a wobbly mess. The fire rose in her womb and then further up into her core, flared inside her breasts and spiraled into her nipples with a searing trail. It scorched her throat and radiated heat beneath her face, finally closing with crushing force around her temples. "Aaaaannnhhh...", she moaned deplorably, her upper body swaying as her hands reached up and cupped her head.

"Oh my...", cackled Revona, lifting herself to one knee and watching the spectacle with vile interest. "Just why the fuck didn't I think of this sooner? Imagine all the grief that I would have been spared! Look at what it's doing to you! You like it so much! And it's such a little thing, a mere vulvar stimulator! Girl's best friend for long, lonesome nights on the road, but apparently it's great for blowing hot airs right out of your ass too! Hah! Come on, Supes! Show me some sexy moves!... That's right... Uuuu... Aaaaah..."

The corsair moaned provocatively as she dragged the stimulator up and down, then slowly traced circles with it, causing Superwoman's hips to tremble and low sobs to slip from her mouth. Then she pressed the toy deeper into the fabric, leading with her shoulder in the heroine's stomach. The pressure forced Superwoman to bend forward; Revona began to rise after that, grazing the amazon's breasts. She let go of her ass, tugged the thong's right band playfully, and then her hand crept up along Superwoman's back, imparted another cold grasp upon her shoulder and grabbed her by the hair. She absolved her sex momentarily, and instead withdrew the humming toy for a chance to look at the broken amazon. Envenomed malice glinted in her eyes as she measured the extent of the harm she had caused. The subdued heroine was barely standing; enfeebled and bent over, she covered her face with trembling fingers as she hung by the hair, yelping whenever a pleasant echo reverberated between her legs.

"Are you looking to pick a fight with me, Superwoman?"

Revona fisted the amazon after asking that, jabbing the pleasure inducing rods against her already over-aroused lips. The heroine's eyes brimmed wet and she folded under the spike of ecstasy, turning her toes inward.

"Are you going to make me pay?"

The corsair struck again, causing the heroine's chin to rattle violently as a pair of tears flushed from under her hands and a meek whimper seeped through.

"Are you going to test yourself with me?"

The third blow brought the amazon's breasts hanging straight towards the ground and made her hips rock erratically. Her boots continuously shifted beneath her, and all that she could think of was the desire to squeeze her thighs shut.

"Or are you going to kiss my ass?"

Before landing the final fist, Revona yanked hard on Superwoman's hair, directing her towards the ground. She drove the blow in spitefully, leaving the stimulator in contact with her lips as she pulled a last, drawn-out cry of defeat from between the heroine's teeth. Then, the championess crumpled to her knees, fell on her breasts and with her face in the grass, weeps and woeful moans crawling between her fingers. Her quivering thighs remained almost vertical, and after a few moments her hands withdrew, slowly gliding along her body and reaching to clasp what had become a temple of rampant pleasure.

"Ah-... Ah-... Ah-... Aaa-annh...", she groaned as gloved fingers comforted her sex, massaging gently over the thong's fabric. She then held the lips in her hands, imparting upon them a frail sensation of warmth and protection. She turned her chin into the grass and looked up at Revona, displaying a visage of gritted teeth and watery eyes. She rested like that, trembling and fearful, and finally she opened her mouth, as if to speak: "Aaaaanhhh... a-aaa... a..."

Revona watched that lamentable spectacle with cocked hips and a disdainful smirk, right wrist resting on her waist and left hand held casually beside her. "Hah, just look at what I have reduced you to! Bad news, hun! In spite of those wondrous superpowers which you love to parade so much, it appears you are still first and foremost a woman. Just a woman. Your body has the same cravings as those harlots whom you so loftily put down with your immaculate virtues. Tell me, Championess, are your panties wet?"

"Aaa-aah... Aaaa..."

"Mhmm, that's what I thought as well."

Pleased with that answer, Revona brought her left hand up just beneath her chin and turned the palm skyward, revealing that indeed a metal contraption was resting there. The device was latched on to the glove, hooked between her fingers and inlaid with many dark gems. It shaped little more than a frame with an opened circle above her palm. The jewels glittered, the metal whirred, then emerald rays opened above the circle, reaching out like an inverted cone. The visage they represented upon the air, glaring at Revona with depleted patience, belonged to Ilpharra.

"Hold on to your bottoms, babe. The Championess is on her knees. You are of no priority to her. Right now she's much too worried over the rivulets of honey about to pop from her superpunaani. I was hoping my little surprise would keep her disabled for a couple of hours, but honestly, judging by how she's mewling at my boots, I think it will be days before she can stand up or walk. If even that. She can't even speak right now. You will be long done by the time The Superwhore here will even get her hands out of her panties. She has proven to be remarkably vulnerable to this kind of stimulation and quite thoroughly humbled by it. You can forget all about her. She is nothing now. Carry on with the plan."

Ending the transmission, Revona looked down once more and delighted seeing the new blow shimmering deep in the back of the heroine's eyes. "Are you really that simple? You thought I'd be risking my ass out here just to acquaint you with the marvels of sex toys? Oh, dear, you got it so wrong! Ilpharra is about to do something unthinkable, and you won't be there to stop her! But even if you were, would it really matter? Just look at you! Woeful! Wretched! With a bit of luck, maybe you'll find a warren to crawl into and be forgotten from history. Beats being remembered like this in the hour of your nemesis' greatest triumph! And much as I'd love to be the proud owner of the first boots to be licked clean by The Superchampioness of Amazonia, I must go now. I want to be at Ilpharra's side when your time is over and hers begins. See ya!"

Revona waved and pouted her lips, then turned around and sashayed back to the sledge. She was pleased to observe that the machine had been given enough respite to return to functional parameters. Some parts were bound to require replacement, and at least a few wrenches might have been in order, but she hoped it would see her through one more flight. Without throwing another look at the amazon, the corsair took off, turned around and rode back towards the city. As the sledge's humming subsided, almost complete stillness settled over the glade. There remained only the disbelief of a fallen championess, her body pervaded by pleasure, her despair voiced in the single way that she was still capable of:

"A-aaah... A-aaa..."

To be continued...
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

"How could she do this to me? Why?"

Mahna's thoughts trickled as her tears, unabated by the day's warmth. Sunlight fell through the high windows and cast long rays within the chamber. It was adorned in marble, painstakingly gilded and polished, yet largely empty. Within its tranquil air, her breasts heaved in all of their splendor, for the golden cuirass was still strapped to a rack in front of her. Next to it, a silver bowl was placed upon a pedestal. The water it carried was shed from Azura's eyes. Likewise, the deep blue cloth which she moistened was weaved from the deity's very tears. It pained Mahna to put those treasures to such lowly use, and would have rather seen herself submerged along with the apparel in Isha's forge-fire. What she wouldn't have accepted was for someone else to do the scrubbing in her place. At least the messy part was over, and she continued to rub the armor only to keep herself busy.

From the opening leading to a balcony, Cyrene entered, her shield and spear still armed.

"I've just been given the final report. The assault is over, mother. All but one of the corsairs have been captured. There are no casualties among our women. As for damage, some of the triremes that happened to be moored will need substantial repairs. We lost a part of their cargo and some of the goods that were stacked on the pier waiting for shipment, but it doesn't amount to any real setback. The reactions caused by their projectiles were quite vile, and the smoke they released highly toxic. But Amazonia is stronger than their poisons, and Nephele's breath cleansed the sky swiftly. Still, we may look to some pollution lingering over the city, at least for a few days. Lady Revona has escaped, but I've been told that The Superwoman herself has given pursuit. The fiend is likely in her clutches as I speak."

Mahna paused, squeezing the cloth against the armor's deep valley. She felt an itch, almost like a nibble, caused by her topaz ring. She gasped and brought her fingers up to her temple. Closing her eyes, she swallowed bitterly as a sensation of dread sank within her. It dug a grimace upon her face, crooking her lips and pulling down on the their corners.

"Mother?..."

Mahna looked at Cyrene as she placed her hand on top of the chest, eyes troubled by panic: "Something terrible has happened!"

It was then that the chamber's door creaked open. The lumbering, drawn out sound echoed deeply along the marble, making the two amazons hiss and turn their heads. Mahna froze and Cyrene stepped in front of her, shield raised and spear readied. Silence descended, troubled at length by a gust of wind. A current swept around the crept door, bringing in what appeared to be strands of dark fume.

"A residue from the smog caused by the fires", said Cyrene, breathing with ease. "Foul, but harmless". She dropped her guard and faced the empress, but her demeanor troubled once more as she saw the look of horror on her mother's face. She glanced over her shoulder and observed the fumes billowing a few paces away from the door, swirling and rising, warping into the semblance of a womanly shape traced by emerald ghosts.

"Ilpharra?!... Here?!..."

In one tempestuous hail, the smoke dissipated. The Enchantress of Kara-Sher clicked her heels on the marbled floor and tapped Rhuinmorn once, making the entire chamber resound with echo. She then bowed courteously, placed her hand on her hip and snickered. "Your Majesty... Your Highness... glad to see you both in good health. A pity High Princess Berenike is not here. I do miss her. Mahna, if you do not mind me saying, I think you should keep that girl on a tighter leash."

"Silence, witch!"

Cyrene's wrath was bared along with her teeth. Covering herself and Mahna with the shield, she pointed the spear at the villainess. Its tip turned molten red, humming with a heightening tone. The blast was released with a sharp whistle; a pulse of searing energy, hurling itself towards Ilpharra.

"Oh, you remain dim...", she replied, sighing in mockery and casually bringing her palm up. A dark, vaguely translucent barrier appeared it front of her. It absorbed the blast and rippled, its motion sending low vibrations through the bones of the amazons. "And I am by no means a witch. I attended quite different classes. Now, step aside, if you so please. I have business with your mother."

Rhuinmorn's eye blazed with green light, and Ilpharra waved the back of her hand through the air as if brushing off an insect. Cyrene groaned when a wave of unseen force smashed her out of the way and knocked her sprawled on her back. She looked dazed at the ceiling and shook her head, but her attempt to get back up was hampered by a constricting grip around her throat. She writhed and choked, her breathing almost fully impeded. From there she could no longer see either of the women, and only her ears could witness the unfolding of events.

"Leave her alone! What do you want from me?"

"Oh, nothing that would sound unfamiliar! I want you to serve me, Mahna, but as I know your amazon pride makes that demand a rather hard swallow, I have decided to take the matter in my own hands. Quite literally."

Cyrene squeezed her eyes shut, blinded by a sudden bath of emerald light. There was turmoil in the air, a trepidation like some manner of current that almost swept her off the floor. She heard Mahna's agonized cry, but it felt unnaturally distant, as if she were falling into the very pit of oblivion. With but a hush, the disturbance ceased. Cyrene panted and gazed up with wild eyes, confused and having a sensation of emptiness rooted deep within her. Daylight was gone, but the shades that replaced it belonged to no night. The blackness over Amazonia was far more sinister, as if spilled from a well of inky laments, stirred by forlorn winds. She heard Ilpharra strut; the villainess placed tactful counterpoints with the staff as she approached. She stopped right next to the amazon, so that Cyrene could gaze up along her legs, over the cocked hips and into the eyes that glinted with delight.

"Mahna is mine. My steps will now trail up your sacred mountain. With her power serving me, its secrets will have no choice but to yield and be revealed. I see no reason to shroud my intentions, so know that I will claim them voraciously. Understand however that I truly admire you amazons. Your pride, beauty and strength are unparalleled, making you the finest slaves a mistress could dream of. Therefore, I beg of you, Cyrene, tell your warrioresses to stand down. Better to bow your head than settle as heated ash."

Though still suffocated and twitching, the amazon glared with hatred and yet unshaken confidence. "You sure... love... the sound of your... yapping... Superwoman will stop you... she always does..."

Ilpharra covered her mouth and arched her brows in a mockery of surprise. "Ah, but have you not heard of the tragedy...", she began, lowering her hand to the top of her chest, as if to temper a rushing heart. "...the almighty Superwoman has already been brought to her knees, by Lady Revona Longlegs! For your Championess to fall before a blackguard! The humiliation must be unbearable! Yet even in this darkest of hours, you should follow her shining example. Do what she does, Cyrene, and stay on your knees. Abasement will bring you far, while defiance shall only provide an unfitting demise. Not the death of a warrioress, but the termination of a yelping bitch. Perhaps one day you shall serve me as a Princess, but for now grovel and weep, imploring my mercy. Witness the closure of your era and the augurs of my reign. Now deities are swept aside and The Emerald Queen rules supreme."

Ilpharra walked towards the balcony, disappearing from Cyrene's view. Immediately after, the grip upon the amazon's body faded. She coughed, rolled over and crawled on hands and knees upon the terrace. She found it empty and so grabbed on to the balustrade, pulling herself over. She was aching, but lifted herself just enough so that her breasts reached over and she had a good vantage of the city. Looking into the streets winding below, dimly lit by a ghoulish radiance graced by neither star nor moon, she saw the dark fumes slithering. Pain returned as a bore drilling in her temple, making Cyrene slide on her knees, grunting and dragging her fingernails against the balustrade. The voice of her mother, distant and hollow, pleaded: "H-help m-me!"

The princess willed herself up, eyes encompassing the world of darkness, and followed the line between ebon waters and what had warped into a hostile jungle. She uttered a single word, with all vehemence:

"Superwoman."

To be continued...
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

"Ah! Ah! Ha-ah! Ah!..."

Even as the aberrant darkness fell over Amazonia, Superwoman remained enthralled to the passion Revona had instilled within her. She sat exactly as when the corsair had departed: on knees and breasts, with hands reaching between her legs. She busily rubbed her lips through the smooth fabric of the thong, hoping that their tumult would cease. Her chin rested on grass, exposing her face to the cool air brought by the dark. The shape drawn by her mouth changed, conditioned by the whims of her fickle loins, but it was always an expression of anguish. Her eyes were closed, and rarely their lashes glinted with a sparkling droplet. The noises she made, erotic down to the most personal tones, were at once a form of release and of punishment, a discharge that dragged her deeper in shame. So engrossed she was in that inner fire that she remained oblivious to the humming of a silvery sledge. Neither did she hear the hurried boots stopping right under her nose.

"S... Superwoman?!"

The heroine opened her eyes, blinking confused as if roused from some deep dream. The regained control lasted mere moments, for even as her gaze traveled up those strong thighs garbed in blue leggings, the overwhelming bliss began to spread once more within her, with rekindled heat. Seeing the shock upon that woman's face was as if looking into her own reflection, in the intimate chambers of her soul, haunted by phantasms of scarlet sexuality.

"Oh... Cyrene...", she whispered in a troubled voice, the first true words spoken since Revona's victory over her. The heroine lowered her eyes back to the ground and closed them, sighing disgraced. "How did you... find me?...", she asked, finishing the question just before resuming her shudders.

"My guards pointed the direction towards which you pursued Revona. I was at a loss, but... then I... heard your groans. What happened here?"

Cyrene lowered herself on her knees and leaned forward. Her hands settled tenderly on Superwoman's shoulders, fingers traveling over the golden straps of her cuirass. The heroine whimpered as she attempted to pull herself closer. Her palms felt the grass beneath as they dragged to Cyrene's knees. They crawled up her thighs, over the hips and continued to ascend along her sides until they met her upper arms. Superwoman tugged with the little strength she had left. She pressed her face against the top of Cyrene's chest, and the amazon princess cupped her head as she began to weep. Cyrene felt her eyes brimming as Superwoman's tears trickled along her skin, being caught by the contours of her breasts from where they slipped beneath her armor. "Shhh... everything will be alright...", she comforted, placing soft kisses on her hair.

"Revona... did this to me... With a... s-sex toy... Anh..."

"Shhh... it matters not anymore. But know that it is down to us alone, now; and understand that I am nothing without you. Ilpharra got my mother. I couldn't see how. It was just a flash of her wicked light, and she said something about taking the matter in her own hands. She is heading for Oneiron's summit. I've had to order all women to stand down, for she threatened to kill any who would resist her. I couldn't find Berenike, and I fear the other goddesses will be weary to intervene after what happened to Mahna. You're my only hope, Championess. You need to stop Ilpharra."

Holding on to Cyrene's elbows, Superwoman straightened her back and opened her thighs as much as she could, flaring the full glory of her crimson-dressed mound before the princess's eyes. With an embittered grimace, she met her gaze and answered, voice broken by doubt: "I c-cannot face her. Not like this. Her glare alone will sink my knees."

Cyrene's palms found their way on Superwoman's face, gently feeling it from the edge of the chin up to her eyes. She leaned close, nudging the heroine nose to nose and allowing warm breath fall upon her mouth. She whispered, softly: "You are my Championess. You are the Power, and I believe in you. I would forfeit my life for you. Are you ready to do the same? For me? For The Empress? For Amazonia? For your own amazon honor?"

"You are... right. I put myself to shame better than my enemies with this cowardice. But how could I help you? I feel so... aroused."

"Even if the last heart of Amazonia were to cease its beating, the path to Oneiron's summit would remain harsh. Be it even that she pried my mother's mind for all I know, Ilpharra doesn't really understand what she's walking into. There are ways around known only by the likes of you and me. There is still time for us to get there first. And for this battle, we will be the ones having the upper hand."

"Oneiron's peaks draw upon astral energies. At best, being up there may invigorate me slightly. Though, I do not expect to last long against Ilpharra. I could buy you only so much time. I can't see any hope here, but it doesn't sound like we have much choice. So be it then, I shall follow you to whatever end."

"I've always wanted to ride with you in battle."

With that last whisper, Cyrene curled into a ball and got on her feet. She passed Superwoman's right arm over her shoulders and brought her left hand around her waist before heaving both of them up.

"Owwwww...", moaned the heroine, biting into her lower lip as her trembling thighs melted against Cyrene's legs. She buried her face between the amazon's shoulder and neck, then placed her left palm over the nether lips, holding them in a light cup.

"Come on, just a few steps. You can do it."

Sweet as her support was, Cyrene ended up having to drag Superwoman the entire distance. Her sledge was of a more robust design than the ones of the corsairs, being built not so much for speed and tight maneuvers, but rather to withstand battle. One rode it from a seated position, upon a bench dressed in a blue cushion that could have fitted two amazons. "Easy does it", she said, trying to support Superwoman's weight as she lifted one leg over and saddled the bench. Hanging limp around Cyrene, the heroine managed to do the same, moaning aplenty as she opened her legs; she slowly moved one over and then lowered herself against the princess. As her weight settled she groaned with thirst, for Cyrene's toned ass greeted her sex. She realized the princess could likely feel it throbbing, but she was in no position to do anything about it except grimace with renewed humiliation. Enduring that, she let the opening of her thighs follow Cyrene's legs, and her breasts shared her warmth when she settled against the princess's back, wrapping her arms around her waist. Superwoman's thumbs locked upon her bare abdomen, while the rest of her fingers dived down along the comfy blue texture dressing her womb. Her chin rested on the princess's right shoulder, and she all but passed out due to fatigue caused by the sexual drive that had burned her for so long.

"Stay strong, Championess. We'll see this through yet.", said the princess as her hands took hold of the steering rod and her boots pushed into the pedals upon the deck. As the sledge elevated itself and sped away, Cyrene kept one last thought for her mind alone:

"I won't abandon you, mother. Goddesses, if you are out there, please return Superwoman her powers. As for myself... guide me to victory."
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Ilpharra sauntered along a rocky path, eyes measuring the vista to her right where slopes trailed down to wild valleys lengthening towards the sea. Just a bit further up from her vantage, Oneiron's peak stood by its lonesome. There was something incongruous about it, a property imbued by the strange penumbra that had permeated all things. That chunk of rock as old as the very first tempests seemed particularly brittle. Upon its face were engraved depictions of amazons with crested helms, and between them rose a stout gate of ornate metal. There was an engraving upon it, one that Ilpharra recognized from faded scrolls and arcane whispers:

The Path of Secrets. The Keep of Dreams.

Upon her left shoulder fell a light touch, one that made her glance amused and look up. She smiled, opening her palm to receive an ash flake adrift from the inky vault. Then, a sound made her look behind. A hampered whirring and some gibberish which she interpreted as cussing. Revona appeared along the rising path, riding the stammering sledge on its very last fumes. It tilted downward and crashed abruptly, its workings fading in a shower of sparks.The woman grunted, fumbled with the controls a few more times, stomped her foot on the deck and gave up with a resigned sigh.

"This thing won't be going anywhere anymore. Guess I'll be walking all the way back down from here. Fucking Superwoman..."

"Did she give you trouble?", giggled Ilpharra.

"The usual hubris. But she humbled alright once I zapped her. I never saw a woman receiving so much pleasure, and I don't think I even gave her an orgasm. Anyway, sorry for the delay. On my way up I had to make sure my girls won't be spending the end of the world in an amazon dungeon."

"The end of the world? Is that what you think is going to happen? Oh, dear, do not be silly! It is merely... a change in administration. And it begins the moment I see what the amazons are hiding past that fancy gate."

"How are we getting through?"

Revona walked up next to Ilpharra, perched her hands on her hips and look confused at the sealed entrance.

"Mahna will be kind enough to open it for us."

With a gaudy smirk, the enchantress brought her fingers to the corset, pressing upon the fabric where its cups met. She lifted Rhuinmorn as crackling sounded from its crown, coursing the talons with viridian energy. Once pointed at the gate, the surge struck the inlaid surface and crept a bright slit through the middle. There was a deep rumbling sound and the two halves began to separate, slowly receding into the walls. Beyond them swirled a haze of navy tones, speckled as if by glinting stardust. With but a gesture of her stave, Ilpharra banished that gloom; her brows already arched in triumph. Then, she gnashed her teeth and snarled. She squeezed her fist as Rhuinmorn's tip struck the ground.

"Did you dare lie to me? You little bitch!"

The darkness from where the mist had withdrawn glowed with a red and gold aura. The Championess of Amazonia stood firm, legs spread and hands on hips, her eyes transfixing the two women.

"No, I swear!", cried Revona, lifting her hands and taking a few steps back. "You should have seen her! She was at my feet!"

That remark made the amazon focus her attention on the corsair, harboring the anger of a woman deeply hurt in her pride. "I will hold you accountable for your perversions soon enough, wench. Crawl behind your domina and await your turn. My concern is with her!"

Superwoman's eyes glared coldly as they pierced deep within the enchantress's embers. Displaying her teeth menacingly, she made her demands: "Ilpharra! You will release The Empress at once and then you shall leave Amazonia, never to return!"

The villainess huffed and cocked her hips, placing her hand upon the satin garment dressing them as she lifted a brow incredulously. "Would you not like a table dance to go along with all of that as well? Or have me on your lap? As you seem to believe that Lady Revona is my minion, why not involve her as well? The two of us could stage a dirty performance just for you!"

With a smirk, Ilpharra turned her eyes to Revona and extended her hand, beckoning the corsair to approach. The smile appeared set upon riding to her ears, and she assured her: "It is quite alright. We have this."

"Well, then..."

Revona smiled back, albeit awkwardly, and ran a hand through her hair. Then she looked at Superwoman, slowly recomposing a naughty expression. She swayed back to the enchantress and held her as Ilpharra's own arm settled between her breasts and found repose on her shoulder. Revona opened her thighs and pressed her mons against Ilpharra's hip, grinding slowly as she gave the amazon an alluring look. Superwoman felt a renewal of warmth in her thong, but it was a mere afterglow compared to the rage seething from their impertinence.

"You rotten toads. How dare you defy me!"

Fists clenched, her boot came down with a heavy sound as she took a first step outside.

"A-ahh!... No!..."

The villainesses felt a heightening of their blood and a tingling within their breasts as they watched Superwoman stumble. The heroine grabbed at the air and bared her teeth. She closed her eyes, struggling against the turmoil that persisted between her legs.

"Did this tramp just lose her mind while bluffing with her dumbass demands?"

"It would appear so. Unfortunately for her, it also appears she was not given the chance to recuperate properly. Oh, Superwoman. Was it really that clever of an idea to be arrogant when you are feeling so... debilitated?"

The heroine's answer was but a gasp followed by convulsions and shivering, and the display prompted Revona to step forward whilst rubbing her hands. "Let me get this trash out of the way for you", she said, brazenly advancing up to the amazon and yanking her by the shoulder straps. Superwoman groaned, feebly held Revona's wrists and looked at her with lost eyes as she melted in her hold. Their breasts made contact and Revona gloated over her: "My, oh my! Just what did I do you? You aren't feeling super at all this time around!"

Her grin contorted into a mask of agony and she cried as Superwoman suddenly increased the pressure on her wrists. The heroine removed the corsair's hold, then grabbed her hips and lifted her off the ground. Revona flew, grunting in pain as she crashed her back against the sledge. She fell on her ass, legs sprawled, shook her head and remained still, groaning softly. Fighting against the delight mounting in her, the amazon trudged on towards Ilpharra, casting a menacing glare.

"So valiant! So stalwart in your virtuous duty, even when you feel depleted! You are worthy of your fame, Championess, and I am so glad for it! The one thing I would have regretted for this undertaking was to not be given a chance to teach you a lesson of my own!"

With a patronizing smile, Ilpharra's fingers walked up her corset and dipped into the cleavage, where her nails clicked against an object. She drew the crystal that had been tucked there, the lapis of shimmering facets, its core consumed by what looked like starlight set through a green filter. The enchantress clutched it tightly and lifted her arm towards the sky. From her fist erupted a blinding shine and emerald rays struck all around, a bundle of them falling upon Superwoman.

"AAAAH!!"

It was a dismal cry, with the amazon's voice as if misplaced, torn from her body. The heroine turned her side towards Ilpharra and cowered, lifting her hands in a pitiful attempt of shielding. The light burned her eyes and the rays gave her a dreadful feeling, as of seeing right through and piercing into her depths, where their touch dismantled something. Then, the sensation faded; Ilpharra restrained the light and contained it within the crystal's facets. It was her turn to approach, relishing the sight of the trembling amazon.

"I must commend your resilience! Pathetic as you are, the power of Mahna nourishes the crystal now. And yet it cannot trap you as easily as it trapped her while being hollow! Good thing Lady Revona tempered you. I feel that without her prurient ways you would have simply been too powerful for me. But much to your sorrow, I can continue doing this for as long as I want, while you can only learn how much castigation your knees can take before bringing you to your proper place."

Embittered, Superwoman met the enchantress. She grabbed the corset's strap and matched her ridiculing gaze with one last defiant look. Her resolve melted and was replaced by a grievous lament when the crystal flared again. That time, Ilpharra placed it right under her breasts and nudged it between them, releasing more of its discharge as she did so. She cackled watching the amazon falter, as if swept away by some unseen current. Indeed, Superwoman felt a void gaping within a her. A sensation of the light misplacing her body, numbing or concealing parts of it. When the ordeal ended, her chin sank on Ilpharra's warm breasts; she looked up at the enchantress with quivering lips and moist eyes. Her fingers almost slipped from their hold on the silk. Ilpharra pouted with a caricature of affection and offered support, bringing her arm around the amazon's shoulders. "Where is the strength of your thighs, Superwoman? Have you lost it? You are buckling like a cripple! Here, let me help you!"

The villainess's sandals gently pushed the sides of Superwoman's feet, spreading them further. Then, she stepped between the amazon's legs, bringing her mons in contact with the heroine's sex. She extended her hips and performed a slow, sensual grind, clearly sensing the contractions of Superwoman's lips against her. The amazon's mouth formed an O that warbled with deep passion and her eyes narrowed. She gasped faintly as she bloomed with pleasure.

"A-ah!... Ah... Ah... A-ah!... Ah... Ah..."

"A-ah?... Ah?... Ah?... Am I to understand that you like what I am doing to you, dear? Is it good for you?", asked the enchantress, speaking her words with a studious tone.

The amazon's hands finally lost grip. As they slipped, they first clutched Ilpharra's breasts, making the enchantress burst with grotesque laughter.

"Are you really going to hold on to me by my tits? You naughty Championess, you put me to shame!"

Then, the heroine's fingers dragged along the corset and settled on Ilpharra's hips, squeezing her satin panties. That lasted only moments, for one final nudge from the villainess's mons cut Superwoman's knees. She sank before the enchantress, looking at her with a gaze torn between erotic pleasure and dismay. Her chin remained pressed against the silken rim of the corset, on the edge of Ilpharra's womb, and her hands clung to the back of her thighs, struggling to remain above the knees.

"We have brought you low, Superwoman. So very, very low. Did you ever imagine you would end up like this? Your hands owning me so ravenously? Your knees spread, your lips throbbing for me? Your face so close to my ladyflower! Can you feel my warmth down there? Do you want my honey in your mouth, hmm?... Until you make up your mind, have this instead, as much of it as you like!"

Ilpharra brought the crystal upon the ruby inlaid on Superwoman's circlet. Bright sparks erupted from their touch, cascading with a ringing as of a struck anvil. The amazon felt a splitting pain piercing her skull, and her mind was consumed in a stupefying numbness. Her jaw dropped open and her eyes gazed lost, oblivious to motion. Smiling content, Ilpharra wrested herself from the heroine's grip and stepped back, letting her collapse to the ground. Superwoman remained stretched at her feet, with her legs slightly parted and resting on her elbows. She drew in heavy breaths and kept her eyes on the rocky terrain, though their focus appeared to be on some far off, imagined vision. What she saw was a chunk of grey matter adrift in the void. Upon it rose a worn pillar to which Mahna was shackled, wrists and ankles bound by emerald chains. She appeared feeble and overcome by sadness, with her eyes closed and her mouth shaping a crescent of ruin. Yet, even as twin tears slipped from under her lashes, the echo of her voice reverberated through the silence. Though distant and faded, it held unshakable faith within the words uttered:

"You are The Championess! You are The Power!"

Superwoman came to her senses and shook her head lightly, as if pulling herself from a dream. The reality in which she returned found her feeling weary, with a pleasant flutter still dwelling in her panties. Under her eyes, two pairs of feet stood victorious: one adorned with emerald platforms, the other tucked in black boots. She looked up, only to find the eyes of the villainesses gloating with wicked satisfaction. She trembled, and the meek sound coming from her throat only pleased the women more:

"A-aaahh..."

Rhuinmorn struck right in front of her nose, its tip piercing through the rock.

"Lick. Before I really hurt you", commanded Ilpharra, eyes flaring.

Superwoman's face reared back only slightly. She looked up at the enchantress, eyes brimming wet, mouth contorted between revulsion and despair.

"Would you rather have me squat and show you my ass instead? Or have more of this?", asked the enchantress, opening her fist and revealing the crystal. "Good girl!", she lauded, when in answer the amazon closed her eyes and brought her face towards the staff. Tears trailed down her cheeks, and Superwoman's fingers raked the ground beneath as her tongue reached out. Its tip prodded Rhuinmorn's surface timidly at first, pulling back with a sickened grimace after each light touch. Its taste was acrid and metallic, faintly burned. The villainesses watched in silent delight as the superheroine got accustomed to it, until eventually she settled in disciplined licking, her tongue tracing up the shaft with a steady rhythm.

"Thank you, Superwoman! That was certainly very entertaining for us and fitting for you, if I dare say so. You may pause now. Would you kindly remind us how you like to recommend yourself? Your most boastful claim?"

The heroine looked up at them with bared teeth. She lasted only moments before returning her gaze to their feet, and complied in a stammered voice: "I... am... the most... powerful woman... in the... Universe..."

"Hah! Powerful at licking ass, maybe!", laughed Revona, kicking into the ground and scattering dust in the amazon's eyes, forcing her to avert her face.

"Nonsense, dear. She is going to prove it! Here is your chance, Championess! You will once more save the day, defeat me and rescue Her Majesty! All you have to do is shatter the crystal, and all will be well! Hold out your hands!"

Collapsing on her breasts, Superwoman did as instructed. Her wrists closed around Rhuinmorn whilst her soul was gnawed by doubt. Deep in her mind, Mahna's words echoed once more, their feeble tone yet bearing unconditioned love and support: "You are The Championess! You are The Power!"

"Aaaaah!...", cried the amazon when the crystal fell in her hands. It flared at its brightest, releasing shrieking rays between her fingers. It burned and gave her a sensation of weightlessness, a rush as of the earth being pulled from beneath her. She sobbed and strained against it, but felt that all she could do was rub her fingers on the polished facets, the sound of her gloves ringing in her ears like claws on glass.

"She's vanishing!", cheered Revona, noticing that the heroine was drifting in and out of a state of translucency, when the rays could fall upon the ground beneath her.

"Yes, she is finished. And my crystal will be so much more potent for it!"

"Wait... I think The Supercunt is actually mounting resistance! Let's not risk it!"

Moving quickly, Revona framed the amazon's hips between her boots, facing her feet. She crouched, her right fist already humming with the sex toy that she wanted to use once more. Her middle finger hooked under the junction of Superwoman's thong, then traced along the fabric and pulled it aside, exposing the heroine's anus and revealing her squirming lips.

"Aaaah!... Noooooo!...", was the amazon's final cry, drowned in tears and dismay. In one bright flash, she vanished. Revona found her finger hooking thin air. She turned off the toy, somewhat disappointed that she didn't even get the chance to use it, stood up and returned to Ilpharra's side, snickering. The crystal fell to the ground, the lights brooding within its core tempered. Briefly, Superwoman's face appeared within the haze. Her eyes were closed, burdened by shame and defeat. Her visage faded as if in fear when the enchantress bent down and snatched the jewel, a proud grin plastered all over her face.

"Oh, yes! Oh my, I did! No more Superwoman, hah! To have her and that wretched Empress imprisoned! A fate more miserable than being my slaves! Would it be wrong to claim that in fact I, Ilpharra, am the most powerful woman in the Universe?"

Planting Rhuinmorn next to her, the enchantress cocked her hips and threw her hand up, holding the crystal in one last display of triumph.

Deep in the darkness past the threshold, Cyrene stood still. She had been down on one knee ever since the gate slipped open, with her shield partially fanned in front, serving as a support for her spear. Her eyes looked down the shaft, patiently waiting for the perfect opening, even as her heart sank when she witnessed what the villainesses were doing to Superwoman. Seeing The Championess humiliated into the lowest form of prostration and finally vanquished filled her with bitter grief, but also with anger. She knew she could perhaps afford one shot at best, and Ilpharra had unwittingly pointed the perfect target. "Isha, guide my aim!", she growled between her teeth, as the spear's tip flared, glowing red in the dark.

The enchantress heard the sound of the shot, but was too absorbed by her victory to react. She felt only a wave of heat surging through her palm, like a current of warm air. Her fingers closed into a fist, no longer impeded by the resistance of the crystal. She gasped in confusion and averted her eyes as glinting shards came pouring down, some akin to glass, others more like grains of sand. The umbral veil immediately dissolved, fading into an amazonian night with twinkling stars, the rustle of the jungles beneath and the rocking of waterfalls dressed in warm vapors. A golden light blazed to brilliance, and the two prisoners appeared before them, just as in their last moments before capture. Superwoman remained on the ground. Moaning pitifully, she huddled on knees and elbows, burried her face in her forearms and lifted her ass in deplorable surrender. Her thong was still slightly misplaced, allowing some of the plumpness of her left lip to swell out of its hold. Above her rose Mahna, her breasts yet bare and her stance cowered. That however only lasted a moment. As the villainesses gazed baffled, The Empress of Amazonia straightened herself, spread her legs and lifted her hands to the sky. She glared at them briefly, her look one of pity and sorrowful compassion. Then, she closed her eyes and turned her face upward. Revona had one attempt to step towards her, but she stumbled back and fell on her ass when Cyrene walked out of hiding and blasted the ground at her feet. Then, a golden aura was set about the empress, followed by a surging sound as liquid light encased her chest, hardening into the cuirass that completed her wardrobe. The brightness became unbearable, a blinding eruption that reduced her to a vaguely sketched, dark silhouette. Ilpharra shrieked and then charged her, seething with rage.

"I will shatter your face yet, you insufferable, pompous tart!", she cried, lifting Rhuinmorn with both hands above her head. She brought the staff down far sooner than would have been desired, her attack hindered by a blast of howling light. She held on to the shaft as an anchor, digging her heels into the ground and gnashing as she felt herself burning. The blast whipped her face, dragged pebbles against her feet and scratched the staff's surface. Ilpharra conjured the dark barrier of protection, but it cracked and shattered in moments, making her cry in agony as the light poured in. Then, the current ripped the eye-shaped jewel from beneath Rhuinmorn's crown and swept it away.

"Aiiiieeeeeeee!", was Ilpharra's final wail, disembodied and faintly echoing. As the light subsided, diminishing within Mahna, the mountain remained still. Trailing far beneath them, one could have caught only a fleeting sight of dark fumes scattered away. The empress took a deep breath and turned her lips into a smiling crescent as she slowly brought her hands down.

"I... uh..."

Still on her ass, Revona's mumbling was cut short, first by confusion as to why and how she were still alive, and secondly by Cyrene's vengeful glare. "I'll... just see myself arrested down in the city, if it's all the same? You blondes probably have some cuddling to do?"

With that, the corsair sprang up, turned around and darted along the path, her chest burning and heels driven by fear. Mahna glanced back behind her shoulder and made a small gesture with her hand, beckoning the gate to close. She then squatted next to Superwoman, one hand resting on the back of the heroine, while the other embraced Cyrene as the princess joined them. The youngest of the amazons met her mother's hand upon Superwoman's back and closed the other arm around her, bringing her lips against her neck as tears trickled down from her eyes. They both wept in a silence stirred only by the heroine's weak groans. At length, Cyrene found words between her tears: "I hope Berenike is alright. I haven't seen her since Revona's attack separated us."

"Shhh...", comforted Mahna, placing a kiss upon her eyes. "She is. It's over."

Bringing her hand in Cyrene's hair, Mahna caressed her daughter's face against her shoulder. She then looked down at Superwoman, and allowed her palm to slip along her back, its blade settling on the contour of the thong. For the first time since the beginning of the ordeal, Superwoman sighed in peace as she felt the empress's warmth encompass her loins. Mahna's hand continued its journey, gently holding the side of the wedged thong and pulling it free, such that it fully garbed the amazon's sex. Then, her palm closed over the lips in a clasp of radiating affection.

"Mmmmm..."

It was a groan of serene mirth, born from feeling that the lust infused within finally began to ebb. With that, dark curtains settled over Superwoman's awareness, easing her in dreamless slumber.

To be concluded...