The Superheroine Sketch Comedy Show

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

*STATIC*

"When paranoid superheroines shower..."

The image is that of a shower curtain and the sound of a shower running. ArachniaGirl peeks from behind the curtain, appearing to be naked, but still wearing her mask. She hides back behind the curtain, continuing to shower as the view changes to ArachniaGirl lifting up her mask to wash her face.

*STATIC*

Blue Angel 2 and Wonder Star sit together on a couch, Angel 2's left arm around Wonder Star's shoulders. Both appear bored.

Wonder Star: So what do we do tonight?

Blue Angel 2: Go out...find a villain...get captured and tormented for a little while...

A pair of legs grace the laps of Blue Angel 2 and Wonder Star as they look over to see Virago smiling sweetly.

Virago: I like that plan.

Blue Angel 2: Well of course YOU would!

*STATIC*

Mighty Hypnotic sits in front of the camera, holding cue cards towards the camera.

The first cue card reads, "I don't speak in front of the camera." The card is discarded, revealing the next card.

The next cue card reads, "Because I don't have to. However..." The card is discarded, revealing the next card.

The next cue card reads, "You can still hear the sound..." The card is discarded, revealing the next card.

The last cue card reads, "Of how awesome I am." The card is discarded as the chorus of, "Turn Up The Radio," by Autograph begins playing and Mighty Hypnotic nods his head to the rhythm.

*STATIC*

Retro Heroine and Argon Girl are engaged in a passionate kiss when they suddenly stop and look at one another.

Argon Girl: Wait, have we gotten to this part yet?

Retro Heroine: I dunno...

Retro Heroine turns to the camera.

Retro Heroine: Hey, is this the part where we have to make out?

Director (off screen): No, but go ahead.

Both heroines shrug and go back to kissing.

*STATIC*

Prankster Girl is on the run, as she sprints down the hallway. Wonder Christine is giving chase. Her top however slumps down, revealing her breasts, causing her to stop. She looks down at her exposed chest and sighs.

Wonder Christine: Why did they issue me this uniform...?

*STATIC*
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

*STATIC*

Retro Heroine cautiously approaches a hallway, only to discover that it is full of tacks. She looks down at her feet.

Retro Heroine: I knew I shoulda wore boots...

*STATIC*

Blue Angels 2, 3 and 4 all slide sideways on their right feet while trying to turn a corner down a hallway.

*STATIC*

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we are!"

Orgasma unsheathes her vibrator as if it were a sword.

"Borrrrrrrrn to be kings!"

Seductress unsheathes her vibrator in similar fashion.

"We're the Princes of the Universe!"

Orgasma and Seductress stare each other down, wielding their vibrators like samurai warriors.

"Here we belong!!!"

Orgasma: Bring it!

Seductress: It's on!!!

Orgasma and Seductress charge at each other, each leaping at the same time preparing to strike!

*STATIC*

Virago holds a medallion up to Shining Star.

Virago: You are getting very sleepy.

Shining Star's eyes begin to follow the swinging medallion, but suddenly finds herself distracted by Virago's eyes also following along.

Virago: Very sleepy... You are getting very sleepy...verrry verrrryyyy...

Virago slumps to the floor, asleep.

Shining Star: Well that was easy.

*STATIC*

Blue Angel 1 and Mighty Hypnotic pass each other in the hallway.

Blue Angel 1: Morning, Mighty.

Mighty Hypnotic gives a friendly wave. Blue Angel 1 clocks in for work at the time clock marked, "Heroes," while, Mighty clocks in for work at the time clock marked, "Villains." Both go down seperate hallways to begin their work day.

*STATIC*
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

The last one was good Kace gave me a good chuckle.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

I've always been a big fan of the old Ralph & Sam cartoons from Warner Bros. and just thought it'd be cool to post something like that here. Thanks for the comment! :)
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

I love the Retro Heroine one! The same thing goes through my mind sometimes when I write heroines in stockinged feet! Nice one!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

*STATIC*

Various Blue Angels sit around in a room, nonchalantly popping balloons.

Blue Angel 4: Who requested this...?

Blue Angel 3 shrugs.

Blue Angel 3: Dunno...

*STATIC*

Wonder Tomi has jumped on Mighty Hypnotic's back, attempting a sleeper hold. She then reaches for his mask.

Wonder Tomi: Now we'll find out who you really are!

Wonder Tomi pulls the mask off, only to be reveal another mask. Wonder Tomi stands, holding the first mask dumbfounded.

Wonder Tomi: But...

Mighty Hypnotic holds up a small sign with the words, "Ha Ha!" written on it.

Wonder Tomi: Huh?

Before she can react, Wonder Tomi is knocked out by Hypnotic with the sign in hand. As Wonder Tomi falls, the sounds of birds can be heard chirping.

*STATIC*

The Blue Angels are still popping balloons, appearing disinterested. Blue Angel 1 has resorted to sitting against a wall, blowing bubbles with her gum.

*STATIC*

Omega Woman and Gamma Girl enter what appears to be an empty room.

Omega Woman: Orgasma was last spotted in this building.

Gamma Girl: She won't get away from us this time.

Omega Woman: Let's check this chest. This may be where she's hidden the stolen items.

In front of them is indeed, a chest. Both superheroines bend down to lift up the lid of the chest, never seeing Orgasma sneaking up from behind. Orgasma grabs the backside trunks of the heroines' leotards and yanks upward, causing both ladies to have wedgies. Orgasma begins laughing as both Omega Woman and Gamma Girl feel the sudden shock and discomfort before giving way to sighing.

Omega Woman: Very funny...

*STATIC*

"How Virago Plays Basketball"

Virago dribbles the basketball towards the goal, only for an opposing player guard against her. Virago blows the player a kiss and the essence of it causes her to stand in a daze. Virago dribbles past her for a layup.

*STATIC*

The Blue Angels are down to their last few balloons, appearing even more disinterested than before. Suddenly, a giant balloon begins bouncing by them with Blue Angel 2 on top, appearing frightened.

Blue Angel 2: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

The balloon goes by and a crashing sound is soon heard. Blue Angel 1 looks off towards the sound of the crash.

Blue Angel 1: Angel Two?

Blue Angel 2 (unseen): I'm okay!

*STATIC*