SuperGirl Movie

General discussions about superheroines!
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Recently, Maskripper initiated a discussion regarding SHIP videos that contained SuperGirl dressed in the TV show version costume, you know, the one that includes, red over the knee boots and black pantyhose.

Shakeshift stated he made one, but not for public consumption.

A SHIP movie with the right model in that costume would be an instant buy. Like Maskripper, I too have been searching for a SHIP movie with an attractive model in the TV show costume.

I've a suggestion for producers. Alina Lopez. She's blonde now, and is doing, BDSM movies, bondage sex movies, and Super Heroine In Peril movies.

Alina's contact info http://www.spieglergirls.com/html/alina.html

SuperGirl TV costume https://www.ebay.com/itm/Supergirl-Kara ... 2724203587

Alina in peril.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 5.37.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 5.37.17 AM.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2337 times
25(2).jpg
25(2).jpg (678.44 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
serveimage-3.png
She'd look amazing in this costume, all helpless, and enduring what comes before and after her defeat.
serveimage-3.png (795.48 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I believe Wildkat Korea was working on one with that particular costume, they had some things up on their blog with it, but that was a long time ago and I know they've struggled to get their productions done in a timely manner so I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

This was them working on the costume, I believe she has the red boots later. -

Here's 5 minutes of footage -
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the idea of Alina Lopez in that outfit! If only someone could make that happen; I hear she is fairly expensive to book. And we also have the whole coronavirus thing limiting a lot of what producers can currently do. Then again, with clubs being closed it may be more feasible to make something like this happen.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

RedMountain wrote:
4 years ago
I believe Wildkat Korea was working on one with that particular costume, they had some things up on their blog with it, but that was a long time ago and I know they've struggled to get their productions done in a timely manner so I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

This was them working on the costume, I believe she has the red boots later. -

Here's 5 minutes of footage -
Thanks for the info and footage. Appreciate it.
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

sugarcoater wrote:
4 years ago
Love the idea of Alina Lopez in that outfit! If only someone could make that happen; I hear she is fairly expensive to book. And we also have the whole coronavirus thing limiting a lot of what producers can currently do. Then again, with clubs being closed it may be more feasible to make something like this happen.
We, could make that happen, considering the option of a custom movie. I think she's done at least three customs with Rye.

I know many people don't want to spend large sums of money. That said, if there were nine or ten individuals on this forum that would like to have a really hot model, Alina, in that costume, undergoing numerous forms of torment and debauchery, it would be fairly inexpensive.

The cost per person would be equivalent to three movies. So, is it better to have three movies, you have zero control over, you don't get to choose the model, you don't get to choose the costume, you don't get to choose anything that transpires.

Or, is it better to have one movie with the model you want, in the costume you want, experiencing the forms of pernicious punishment and salacious subjugation, you want.

The latter, seems substantially more stimulating. To members on this forum that have always wanted to have a really hot model in that SuperGirl costume, in an extremely intense SHIP movie. We should go for it! What a custom, it would be, I mean look at her.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 5.57.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 5.57.56 AM.png (641.73 KiB) Viewed 2128 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

A custom video is always the best way to see what you specifically want to see, without a lot of limitations on talent or restrictions on content. That being said, custom video orders are expensive. Costumes cost money. Many talented models do not come cheap, and some of them charge a day rate even if the work isn't for all day. that's just how business is conducted. You get a video with two girls and three guys, that cost is going to skyrocket.

Alina Lopez is expensive AF to hire right now. She'd do a great job, but the writing and the direction are just as important because a lot of these girls need a firm directorial hand to squeeze the best performance out of them. In a less experienced person's hands, the performances can definitely suffer.
JJ123
Neophyte
Neophyte

Where is the first screenshot from? The black and white image
bigums
Henchman
Henchman

JJ123 wrote:
4 years ago
Where is the first screenshot from? The black and white image
It's called Fertile. A Pure Taboo production.