Col. Wilma Deering

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So I have to ask...WHY is there NOT a huge following of fans and cosplayers for this wonderful Catsuit wearing sexbomb from the 70's Buck Rogers series??? Please drop some more pics of her here...her unifom is amazing!! Was she ever in hard peril or Bondage??

let's see those Wilma pics!!! I will start with this amazing shot clearly showing off her incredibly sexy uniform and very nice cameltoe!!!
Attachments
Buck Rogers.jpg
Buck Rogers.jpg (186.75 KiB) Viewed 6792 times
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I preferred in the few episodes, Pamela Hensley as the less clothed Princess Ardala who made it very clear what she wanted to do with Buck Rogers. :)
shevek
Producer
Producer

Sure, Visitor, but Wilma is the epitome of what the liberated 1970s thought the "woman of the future" would look like: confident, skilled and skintight.
I don't know what works for others in the superheroine universe, but for me it's the combination of beauty and power that's the most enthralling.
Others might prefer the Orion Slave Girl over Lieutenant Uhura, and that's totally fine too.

As for Batgirl1969: Rule 34, my good woman!

There'd probably be a groundswell of interest in her if the show was remade. If they can keep rebooting Lost in Space, there probably has to be a script in development somewhere. Same thing with Flash Gordon, or Logan's Run. Personally, if I had the money I'd love to remake THX-1138.

As we now have had our comic book purchased and read (and our live-action heroines seen) by Janet Gerard and her husband Gil, we are but one Degree of Bacon away from the heavenly Ms. Gray herself. Maybe some day.

Janet told us about Heroes for Hire, the celebrity agency founded by Erin Gray which specializes in hiring out superhero and science-fiction heroes.
Yes, you too can hire Candice Patton and Laura Vandervoort for your Bar or Bat Mitzvah!! (or Wil Wheaton, if you must tell him to shut up in person)

http://heroesforhire.us/
Last edited by shevek 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I have loved that woman from the moment I saw her lip gloss
erin-gray-8161.jpg
erin-gray-8161.jpg (109.91 KiB) Viewed 6759 times
eg2.jpg
eg2.jpg (43.5 KiB) Viewed 6759 times
eg3.jpg
eg3.jpg (22.49 KiB) Viewed 6759 times
eg4.jpg
eg4.jpg (32.28 KiB) Viewed 6759 times
eg5.jpeg
eg5.jpeg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 6759 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Lynda Carter, Yvonne Craig, and Erin Gray were my 'sci-fi' ladies I had a major crush on as a small boy - all 3 women are beautiful, smart, and strong. I knew what I liked even at age 5.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Two words: "Off think" 😁

Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Bert

Thanks! I was going to go find those two images!
Bert

15181483_10153928430906691_1695689232069102759_n.jpg
15181483_10153928430906691_1695689232069102759_n.jpg (36.34 KiB) Viewed 6679 times
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

My formative years! I heard someone made a concious decision to drop the awesome catsuits in favour of the sailor thing in order to "sex up" the show. If this is true, what were they thinking?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

15181483_10153928430906691_1695689232069102759_n.jpg
15181483_10153928430906691_1695689232069102759_n.jpg (36.34 KiB) Viewed 6613 times
It's the look of smug satisfaction on Glenn Ford's face that makes me can't help but wonder if the wife beating allegations were true...

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Erin Grey hated working on Buck Rogers. She wasn't a fan of the ridiculous spandex costumes, or a fan of the executive and associate producers, or a fan of the long schedules where she was constantly forced to do outdoor shoots on location and be away from her young child. She also had problems keeping her hair blonde for the show, and in the second season she had to have her agent insist to let her keep her naturally dark brown hair color so the bleaching dyes wouldn't constantly ruin her hair.

She really enjoyed her time working on Silver Spoons instead. Much more relaxed schedule so she could pick up her daughter from school, Erin Grey also got way better pay, and the show itself ran way longer (5 seasons, 116 episodes) so it helped pay off more in syndication revenue and residuals than Buck Rogers ever could.

While the first season of Buck Rogers is great, that second season was unwatchable. Holy crap was it awful.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Shakeshift wrote:
4 years ago
Erin Grey hated working on Buck Rogers. She wasn't a fan of the ridiculous spandex costumes
Well that's a passion killer!
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

brdiy wrote:
4 years ago
Two words: "Off think" 😁

For.....research....purposes I need to know: ;)
Which episode of which season is that?
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks! :thumbup:
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It is a real shame they didn't stick with the catsuit and put her into similar bondage peril like Batgirl faced every week!! A real shame!!
I can totally understand possibly not wanting to do all of those action scenes in such a skin tight revealing suit as she was forced to wear....I mean just look at that camel toe...and how far down that zipper goes!! Thats a lip biter as I like to call it...can be VERY hard to endure in the heat and when moving a lot but damn it looks good, I can't believe in my 29 years on this globe that I didn't really even know about this chic, sad!! lol I have a new passion for her as a cosplay, I want to do an all white catsuit, belt and holster with a laser gun and that cool helmet she wears.....Just call me Colonel!!
Bert

A lip biter! I love that!

Also, and this is just the geek in me coming out, I don't think those catsuits were spandex. Part (most?) of the issue with them was that there was no stretch.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bert wrote:
4 years ago
A lip biter! I love that!

Also, and this is just the geek in me coming out, I don't think those catsuits were spandex. Part (most?) of the issue with them was that there was no stretch.
EXACTLY!!! The modern cosplay stuff we have today fits and moves like a second skin...My first catsuit when I was 16 had to habe been one of the older ones because it was very tight and restrictive and .....painful....the ones Today feel like you are wearing nothing...so I can imagine how hot and hard that was on her body...the heat alone aill give you all kinds of problems you don't want!

so you like my Lip biter do ya!!! lol
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
So I have to ask...WHY is there NOT a huge following of fans and cosplayers for this wonderful Catsuit wearing sexbomb from the 70's Buck Rogers series??? Please drop some more pics of her here...her unifom is amazing!! Was she ever in hard peril or Bondage??

let's see those Wilma pics!!! I will start with this amazing shot clearly showing off her incredibly sexy uniform and very nice cameltoe!!!
On the fan side

1. She can't act

2. Buck Rodgers was a horrible show

3. As a male I never thought she had sex appeal
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

None of the people on Buck Rogers could act, which is why it doesn't stand up to the test of time. The first season was 100% cheese, which is fine but you can't build a permanent following for a TV show based on a complete lack of integrity. Erin Grey had sex appeal though. I feel she was great for that, it's just that "cocktail waitress" costume they put her in for season 2 that just kills it. That. and getting rid of Mel Blanc in season 2 as the voice of Twiki.
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

By a stunning coincidence, I just did a pic of Colonel Wilma Deering!

https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures ... ma-Deering

I am a big fan of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (season 1, anyway...) and the gorgeous Erin Gray in her magnificent spandex outfits is a major contributing factor! I disagree that the acting was terrible, in fact the main three actors had great screen chemistry and charm, and I think the episodes mostly stand up pretty well if you don't take them too seriously and are able to deal with plenty of camp. The episode 'Space Vampire', where Wilma is briefly corrupted and turned into a seductive vampire had a particular impact on me when I was young...

Anyway, I'd certainly love to read more erotic fiction featuring this character!
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Incidentally, there's a bit of mild bondage in the episode 'Unchained Woman' where Wilma gets tied to a chair:

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

And here is sexy vampire Wilma:

brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Shakeshift wrote:
4 years ago
None of the people on Buck Rogers could act, which is why it doesn't stand up to the test of time. The first season was 100% cheese, which is fine but you can't build a permanent following for a TV show based on a complete lack of integrity. Erin Grey had sex appeal though. I feel she was great for that, it's just that "cocktail waitress" costume they put her in for season 2 that just kills it. That. and getting rid of Mel Blanc in season 2 as the voice of Twiki.
Admittedly, this show is no Star Trek. If anything, it's Erin Grey, or rather, the outfits that she (and the other females on the show) wore was what made it worth remembering.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

What no body ever realizes is that the actor playing the space vampire wasn't wearing any make up.

Great Wilma drawing exxxidor!

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
What no body ever realizes is that the actor playing the space vampire wasn't wearing any make up.

Great Wilma drawing exxxidor!
Haha! That's one hell of a mono-brow he's got!

Thanks, I'm glad you like the pic!
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

[quote=Shakeshift post_id=170355 time=1578622571 user_id=501]

While the first season of Buck Rogers is great, that second season was unwatchable. Holy crap was it awful.
[/quote]

I just mute the audio volume to make it watchable. :giggle:
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

[quote=Shakeshift post_id=170355 time=1578622571 user_id=501]

[/quote]

theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

exxxidor456 wrote:
4 years ago
Incidentally, there's a bit of mild bondage in the episode 'Unchained Woman' where Wilma gets tied to a chair:

Wanted to watch. Blocked in my country it says. :sad:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

theScribbler wrote:
4 years ago
exxxidor456 wrote:
4 years ago

Wanted to watch. Blocked in my country it says. :sad:
Sorry about that! Try this?

http://cyberspaceandtime.com/S2g-99OhzrM.video+related
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

This show was a missed opportunity. Sexy girl, a premise that invites creativity (space ship based death traps, anyone?). They did have a good one where the damsel was supposed to be slowly dissected by a laser to hide the power drain from the crew.

Two things made batgirl bigger, awesome villains and the cliffhanger death traps. Who couldn’t imagine the riddler with a hard while sending the hero/heroine into the mechanical trap that would rid them from the world (it would have been epic to see Gorshin lording over batgirl instead of Robin in the saw mill).

The underlying death-trap of the week, which frowned shootings and valued a good struggle really made Batman the better show. It was a shame the budget for death traps was so heavily cut just when they found the right girl to put in them.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
This show was a missed opportunity. Sexy girl, a premise that invites creativity (space ship based death traps, anyone?). They did have a good one where the damsel was supposed to be slowly dissected by a laser to hide the power drain from the crew.

Two things made batgirl bigger, awesome villains and the cliffhanger death traps. Who couldn’t imagine the riddler with a hard while sending the hero/heroine into the mechanical trap that would rid them from the world (it would have been epic to see Gorshin lording over batgirl instead of Robin in the saw mill).

The underlying death-trap of the week, which frowned shootings and valued a good struggle really made Batman the better show. It was a shame the budget for death traps was so heavily cut just when they found the right girl to put in them.
any pics or clips of the laser dissecting the girl? Was it Wilma?? Damn
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

From IMDB:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0533098/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt

After the galactic beauty queen Miss Cosmos is attacked by a mysterious woman, Buck Rogers and Wilma Deering are assigned to protect her while she travels aboard a luxury space liner. Onboard, Buck encounters Alison Michaels, who suffers from periodic blackouts which her boyfriend, Jalor Davin, dismisses as mental stress caused by hypertension. After another attack against Miss Cosmos, Buck confronts the assailant, Sabrina, a wild-haired woman with superhuman strength and deadly psychokinetic powers. He begins to suspect that Sabrina and Alison are the same and that Jalor has been exploiting her powers so that they can capture Miss Cosmos and sell her perfect genetics on the black market.

Pretty much everything I wanted as a kid, playboy playmate in death trap, gloating villains, sexy female villain, a slow and needlessly complicated peril and more sexy women....
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/14/d9/69 ... 8c4aeb.jpg
I found the episode on daily motion
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

flash wrote:
4 years ago
Shakeshift wrote:
4 years ago

The first season was worth watching. The 2nd season pretty much became "Star Trek - Lite".

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I think the greatest crime the second season committed was putting Wilma in the 'sailor' outfit, instead of her shiny disco outfits. She got to wear the red version briefly in a couple of episodes, but I could have used more. I did prefer the lovely Erin with her natural brunette hair color though. :)
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

I actually don't mind the change in outfits. For me the change in the entire concept of the show did it in.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

brdiy wrote:
4 years ago
I actually don't mind the change in outfits. For me the change in the entire concept of the show did it in.
Yeah, that's what really sunk it. I understand that the producer changed for the second season and the new guy didn't know or care about SF. It shows.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Got to admit - SE01 - Colonel Deering was one of my ... "triggers", you might say, along with Ornella Muti in Flash Gordon for some similar reasons, and others not so similar ...

"Curious girl, she almost seemed to enjoy it" or words to that affect ...

My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
4 years ago
Got to admit - SE01 - Colonel Deering was one of my ... "triggers", you might say, along with Ornella Muti in Flash Gordon for some similar reasons, and others not so similar ...

"Curious girl, she almost seemed to enjoy it" or words to that affect ...

Ah yes, the delicious Ornella Muti as Princess Aura! I really must do some fan art of her too!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I also preferred Season 1. I loved the season 1 finale. Not only because it was action pact but it was nice to see someone tell Princess Ardela off on her petulance and delusions. She was useless. I always felt sorry for Kane for having her as his assignment. I assumed that he must have screwed up pretty bad to have her as his assignment. Princess Ardala was no Princess Leia.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I thought the show was very corny.

But the second season was awful.

The First season at least have a few fun stories
shevek
Producer
Producer

It's been a very long time since I've watched the show, but other than Erin Gray's appearances (and by the way, Gil Gerard's wife continues to follow our Twitter account, which is awesome!) my favorite episode of the series was the one with the space-disco
band called Andromeda. The instruments and costumes were groovy-looking, and from what I recall, the band played kind of a Giorgio Moroder type of disco style. From what I remember, they had a manager who had planned to impose mind control over the broadcast audience when the band played a certain note on the keyboard during their galaxy-wide concert...but then Buck Rogers bursts in and stops the band, and all of the instruments get smashed and ruined. Am I pretty much remembering it correctly? Unfortunately I can't find a clip of that scene anywhere on Youtube (well, there's one, but someone put Scissor Sisters music over it).

But here's an Erin Gray life montage made for Youtube last year:

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Goddamn she's 70?!!!! :angry:

flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I just recently saw her in a TV commercial. But need the money to do so.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Here's a podcast Erin Gray did in 2014.
https://comicbookcentral.net/episode-18-erin-gray/

She said the producer who decided to take her out of the full body spandex for Season 2 obviously never read her fan mail from Season 1.
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I've done some more illustrations of the lovely Wilma, in 'improved' variations of her Sesaon 2 outfit, and also in the 'Space Vampire' episode.

Larger versions of these pics and variations of them are available on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/Exxidor459
Last edited by exxxidor456 6 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Bravo!

dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Oh lordy that's fantastic fun!

😄

Damselbinder

Yeah, Frelncer's awesome. It is not easy to nail the "DiD art of actual actress" thing and have it not look super awkward, but he actually pulls it off.