Has anyone had any dealings with the owner of Blinky Productions?

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hey, folks...As you know I became a superheroine fan film series creator with the help of the good folks at MMP studios back in 2013 mainly because I was inspired by many production company who created superheroine parody films of Supergirl, Batgirl and etc.

Companies like The Rye, SHG Media, Alex David...the list goes on and on.

And if I have had question about something or a suggestion...they always respond in a very professional manner.

Sadly, that's not the case with the owner of Blinky Productions.

Blinky 500 or Blinky Productions create superhero parody fan films on YouTube we are top notch.

You probably wondering....why im asking about Blinky Productions and if anyone had any dealing with the owner.

I ask because I find him to be incredibly rude to people
..especially fans of his product. Especially when it comes to fans giving suggestions or asking a question.

The man's name is Chris R. Notarile and he's the owner of Blinky Productions...

I know some will say its in poor taste to expose a producer in this genre..but i have no choice. Looking through the comment on his youtube channel and even his personal facebook page. The man is incredibly rude, twists people's words around, he's thin skinned and disrespectful, especially to fans who enjoyed his work like yours truly. I have seen it first hand on social media. Its totally unprofessional and a major turn off

Now producer or actress/model should treat fans or people in general like garbage. Especially if they have suggestions, opinions or criticisms of his work...i sadly am one of those people who had unfortunate dealings with this man and it ended up becoming very ugly and unpleasant..

So, i was wondering if anyone else on the forum has had dealing with the owner of Blinky Productions? Was it pleasant or unpleasant?
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad experience!

However, I have the distinct suspicion - in addition to being in poor taste, posting personal details about a producer is against the forum rules.

By all means call out the production company - but personal animosity towards the producer is probably best dealt with in private.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

swampy170 wrote:
4 years ago
I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad experience!

However, I have the distinct suspicion - in addition to being in poor taste, posting personal details about a producer is against the forum rules.

By all means call out the production company - but personal animosity towards the producer is probably best dealt with in private.
Since when? Im giving people heads up on this so they don't go through whatnme and others did. Also, his name is on all his films...if it wasn't..then, yes..i would agree..it was in poor taste to let out his personal name and etc.

But again, his name is on all his projects.
Also, I'm only pointing out how he treat some of his fanbase and giving a headsup to fans who may run into his work and just giving a headsup. That's all.

I'm also asking if anyone had any dealing with him....since he's a one man band running Blinky.

If that's against forum rules...then, that's a shame.
Just my view and opinion.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I did check the Blinky 500 You Tube site and yes, the man's personal name is all over the site, naming himself as creator of almost all the videos featured, so I have no problems with jimbob giving it out here.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
shevek
Producer
Producer

I did communicate with Chris Notarile last year about a crossover. It wasn't very fruitful, but I respect what he does - both the excellent parodies like Power Girl and Batgirl, and his original superhero universe which includes female characters like The Centurion and Phantom Faye.

He claimed he can produce a "high-end" video for $900 if you send him the script and the costumes. I wonder if anyone has taken him up on that offer.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

shevek wrote:
4 years ago
I did communicate with Chris Notarile last year about a crossover. It wasn't very fruitful, but I respect what he does - both the excellent parodies like Power Girl and Batgirl, and his original superhero universe which includes female characters like The Centurion and Phantom Faye.

He claimed he can produce a "high-end" video for $900 if you send him the script and the costumes. I wonder if anyone has taken him up on that offer.

Well, I dealt with him and attempted too and what I can tell you is that he is totally full of it and himself...not very pleasant to communicate with..especially when it come to custom videos.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Wait, isn't that the same guy that ran New Phoenix many years back, or am I confusing him with someone else? The attitude being described sounds exactly like the guy that ran that company.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

In the case of New Phoenix, that was Andy Rodriguez.

Andy was the unchallenged master of poorly-lit, barely comprehensible filmmaking. His only claim to fame was that he was doing it before it became more popular which is the only reason he was able to enjoy success. As soon as competition came along, he fell way behind the curve because of the poor quality of his cinematography and writing, and his business went bankrupt.

Andy also had a bad habit of not paying his actresses. I talked with two of them on emails about his inability to pay anybody except himself. New Phoenix failed because Andy himself was borderline incompetent and he couldn't finish a film to save his life.