Star Wars Promo

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Too bad the MNF game was so bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n1T3HxHd7Y

Looks promising
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I was hyped after the last trailer but this one looked meh. Feels like it's going to be an Endgame style everybody piles in for the big final battle deal and it's like, why do that when the main characters of this trilogy haven't been in six of the movies of the series and the main villain hasn't been in the last two.

I'm probably going to cry like a baby for the last time Carrie Fisher is in a movie, and past that I think me and Star Wars are done.

I've seen some takes flying around saying this trilogy is worse than the prequels, and that's obviously ridiculous. But they're definitely not brilliant*.

*Should add, I watched the most recent Special Edition of Return of the Jedi quite recently, and that's not as great as it used to be either. Truth be told, thanks to all the clutter added to existing scenes and the extra stuff just crammed in there for no reason (i.e a shit digital alien musical number) I think the original trilogy has been diminished.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am surprised Rey is not a hotter topic than she is, I think she is amazing hot amd love her costume, fluid and skimpy but not too skimpy, she does need to be some creepy aliens slave for a while but its kind of odd she is not discussed as a potential heroine in peril more than she is?? She always seems to be putting off a good sweat and she has an incredible body!! very fit and tight!!
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Maybe as a tribute to the original trilogy we could see Rey in the Leia slave girl costume. :)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Visitor wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe as a tribute to the original trilogy we could see Rey in the Leia slave girl costume. :)
I agree!!! Would love to see her hot sweaty and tamed by some disgustingly bloated beast slimy and ready to eat her!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
Visitor wrote:
4 years ago
I agree!!! Would love to see her hot sweaty and tamed by some disgustingly bloated beast slimy and ready to eat her!!
But I'm busy all week
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Has anyone seen the Heir to the Empire series on YouTube, there are two of them

One is 3d animation.

I stated in the past Timothy Zahn's story with Grand Admiral Thawn and Mara Jade would have been better than Abrams work.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dogfish wrote:
4 years ago
I was hyped after the last trailer but this one looked meh. Feels like it's going to be an Endgame style everybody piles in for the big final battle deal and it's like, why do that when the main characters of this trilogy haven't been in six of the movies of the series and the main villain hasn't been in the last two.

I'm probably going to cry like a baby for the last time Carrie Fisher is in a movie, and past that I think me and Star Wars are done.

I've seen some takes flying around saying this trilogy is worse than the prequels, and that's obviously ridiculous. But they're definitely not brilliant*.

*Should add, I watched the most recent Special Edition of Return of the Jedi quite recently, and that's not as great as it used to be either. Truth be told, thanks to all the clutter added to existing scenes and the extra stuff just crammed in there for no reason (i.e a shit digital alien musical number) I think the original trilogy has been diminished.
What they added was the celebrations on the planets, and changed the ghost of Anakin to the actor who played it. Am I missing anything else?
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
What they added was the celebrations on the planets, and changed the ghost of Anakin to the actor who played it. Am I missing anything else?
Aliens in Tallyho's palace too I think
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I always though the Force could be used as a plot device in this genre.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
Dogfish wrote:
4 years ago

The big cheap looking computer generated alien musical number in the palace really got on my nerves. Also the Sarlacc looks weird with a beak. Was better as mostly just a hole.