Frozen 2: The Return of the Revenge

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Whelp, it's happened folks, prepare yourselves for Let It Go fever 2.0, your children are no doubt going to find a whole new song to sing in the car over and over and over and over in this bright chipper fantasy...

Wait what? What was that!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Frozen II at least is better than Refrozen, which we all know never comes off well.

:giggle:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

Femina wrote:
5 years ago
Whelp, it's happened folks, prepare yourselves for Let It Go fever 2.0, your children are no doubt going to find a whole new song to sing in the car over and over and over and over in this bright chipper fantasy...

Wait what? What was that!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I believe I speak for most when I say, NO!!!!!!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I dunno. I don't consider myself a very big Frozen 1 fan... but this trailer sure came out swinging pretty hard. If nothing else, it looks like they definitely aren't just making the same movie over again like a lot of Disney sequels tend to do.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

hell yes!!! my Elsa cosplay just got more popular!!!!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bah...
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

why all the hate?? she is awesome...the perfect ice cold, stone cold blonde!!! perfect woman
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I mean, I get not loving Frozen 1 alright... the films an okay Disney Princess film with one song that was just better enough over the rest of the songs so as to ensure maximum exposure to the music over the proceeding months... I was pretty sick of Let it Go a month after release. I thought frozen was okay, with a pretty neat take on the 'Disney Princess' in terms of Elsa and what she could do........ It ended and I was like alright that's over. I didn't need another Frozen movie...

I DID need a Star Wars movie..

Flash Foreward to three days ago and I'm pretty sure I have no interest in going to see episode 9 at the theater... but that Frozen 2 Trailer somehow brought the hype!? It looks nothing like Frozen 1 except where it was good. Raising the stakes, emphasising adventure... It could just be a cars 3 situation where the teaser has nothing to do with the films final tone, and I'll sure as heck wait till the actual trailer trailer's come out to decide if I'm going to the theater or not...... but I honestly think this trailer did a good darned job of selling to the 'superhero' crowd. Elsa was straight up doing the 'spider man testing his web swinging powers in the city' bit right at the start of this trailer here and I was loving it!
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

I preferred the other Frozen movie! The one where three people are forgotten on the Ski Lift!!!